4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
i kinda feel bad for kirito now
Why? To me, it seems like he lost interest in Asuna. Otherwise, how do you explain his asexual behavior towards her? He doesn’t appreciate her new looks, doesn’t make any moves, even though they haven’t had any private moments in a long time, despite having had plenty of opportunities (from his POV). Especially in the bath, he doesn’t even look at her. On the other hand, he has very clear reactions to all the other girls. :LOL:

We'll probably get some 'very convincing' statements from time to time, like 'Hmm, Asuna is behaving kinda strangely' and from Asuna, 'I have to stop this,' only for them to revert to their usual patterns of not being interested in each other. So, don't bother feeling bad ;)

Edit: Also, at this point in the game, they’re both cheating on each other, so it doesn’t even matter who started first anymore :p

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I was thinking about the new features in the Undercity. Maybe it’s where we can get most of the corruption points for Kirito from now on, possibly to even things out with Asuna’s corruption a bit more. This would also help avoid wasting time searching the town for hidden scenes and allow Fujino to concentrate more on scripted events, without having to worry about how to implement hidden scenes to make them accessible. I also guess it will be introduced in FOG after the maintenance shutdown, story-wise.

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Why? To me, it seems like he lost interest in Asuna. Otherwise, how do you explain his asexual behavior towards her? He doesn’t appreciate her new looks, doesn’t make any moves, even though they haven’t had any private moments in a long time, despite having had plenty of opportunities (from his POV). Especially in the bath, he doesn’t even look at her. On the other hand, he has very clear reactions to all the other girls. :LOL:
Actually, he wanted to do that before bath, but it was after "Incident" with Liss equipment test, so he just finished and couldn't do anything. And since he just nuted and had problem after Lis... well, it's not much of a surprise what he was asexual in that scene :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR Apologist

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
for me the 2nd part is worse than the 1st, in the 1st you could watch Н ivent right at home, they let you watch it from the other side, and there was also a good idea with a site where you could watch all sorts of things and a shop in FOG where you could buy something else, here everything is somehow boring, I already understood that Asuna is not against sex with Inoda, for a long time, this is repeated constantly, the scenes themselves are of course beautiful, but nothing new, also in the 1st part you could find random events in the city, here there is not enough of this.
I hoped that Liz would make the content better (in my understanding) that she would be like Inoda only for Kirito, pulling him to her side in order to subdue him, but apparently she will just try some things with Inoda, and then with Kirito, compare that Inoda lasts longer and will just have sex with him, although domination over Kirito looks better. the last couple of updates I'm happy when something happens on the side, it's not interesting to look at Asuna anymore, but as luck would have it, nothing happens there, the sister stopped pestering Kirito, Sion disappeared, Alice at least shows something and thanks for that:coffee:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You know, the whole thing with Kirito being done after cumming once with Liz, made me remember something of the last update.

Inoda was a total sex pest last time we saw him, and I'm not talking about him being a piece of shit rapist and a coward who half the time only thinks with his dick, but the fact that he is constantly harrasing Asuna for sex 24/7 or molesting her at every opportunity.

What made me think of this, beyond his regular sexual shenanigans, is how many times I had to see his cumming animation in the came. Bro must have orgasmed 12 times and he still wanted to do more.

Even when I was at my prime, the later parts of my teens, where on a good day I could go for five rounds with my girlfriend, I still wasn't as annoying as Inoda.

Realistically, even if Inoda got a girlfriend and made her happy with his huge dick and godly sexual skills despite not having anything else worthwhile as a human being, I doubt anyone except a genuine nymphomanic would be able to be in a relationship with that guy.

What I want to say, Inoda should get a hobby beyond sex at some point, the fat fella is the embodiment of a dick-for-brains guy.

dfgrhsdvyzicx

Jul 31, 2024

We'll probably get some 'very convincing' statements from time to time, like 'Hmm, Asuna is behaving kinda strangely' and from Asuna, 'I have to stop this,' only for them to revert to their usual patterns of not being interested in each other. So, don't bother feeling bad ;)

Edit: Also, at this point in the game, they’re both cheating on each other, so it doesn’t even matter who started first anymore :p
yeah, i don't blame kirito for falling for liz tho lol

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
yeah, i don't blame kirito for falling for liz tho lol
Understandable. She and Suguha actually do something, unlike his official girlfriend. So, I wouldn’t be too surprised if he goes for it at some point. Despite his lack of affection for Asuna, it’s not like he doesn’t have any needs. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You know, the whole thing with Kirito being done after cumming once with Liz, made me remember something of the last update.

Inoda was a total sex pest last time we saw him, and I'm not talking about him being a piece of shit rapist and a coward who half the time only thinks with his dick, but the fact that he is constantly harrasing Asuna for sex 24/7 or molesting her at every opportunity.

What made me think of this, beyond his regular sexual shenanigans, is how many times I had to see his cumming animation in the came. Bro must have orgasmed 12 times and he still wanted to do more.

Even when I was at my prime, the later parts of my teens, where on a good day I could go for five rounds with my girlfriend, I still wasn't as annoying as Inoda.

Realistically, even if Inoda got a girlfriend and made her happy with his huge dick and godly sexual skills despite not having anything else worthwhile as a human being, I doubt anyone except a genuine nymphomanic would be able to be in a relationship with that guy.

What I want to say, Inoda should get a hobby beyond sex at some point, the fat fella is the embodiment of a dick-for-brains guy.
Realistically even if a couple had great sexual chemistry, they would get bored with each of they did nothing else together. Which ironically is why most couples start cheating. But games are not here to sell us on reality. It is selling a fantasy. A fantasy where a guy with no looks, money, or anything of worth except a big dick can get a girl way of his league and away from her equally good boyfriend.

No one wants to see a epilogue where instead of the girl being pregnant and still dick hungry for the guy, we see the girl being cold and bored with the guy. That might be close to home for most relationships in Japan. :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Understandable. She and Suguha actually do something, unlike his official girlfriend. So, I wouldn’t be too surprised if he goes for it at some point. Despite his lack of affection for Asuna, it’s not like he doesn’t have any needs. :ROFLMAO:
Part 2 Kirito really doesn't seem to have much sexual interest in Asuna. In Part 1 I remember he was always looking forward to having sex with Asuna. Now in Part 2 even when Asuna volunteered to give a BJ he wasn't that excited. Maybe because Liz and Suguha is taking care of his sex needs but now it seems like Kirito only wants Asuna to play VR games with.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Part 2 Kirito really doesn't seem to have much sexual interest in Asuna. In Part 1 I remember he was always looking forward to having sex with Asuna. Now in Part 2 even when Asuna volunteered to give a BJ he wasn't that excited. Maybe because Liz and Suguha is taking care of his sex needs but now it seems like Kirito only wants Asuna to play VR games with.
Yeah, it’s kind of hard to tell whether this is intentional because Fujino wants to corrupt Kirito too, or if he just missed the mark in making their relationship at least a bit more believable. Even at the start of Part 2, Kirito was often annoyed and complained that they didn’t spend time together, and now they seem more and more like strangers. :cautious:

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
What are you talking about? :WaitWhat:
He literally not 1 time tried to either invite Asuna somewhere or have sex, but its just what shes either busy (with work from office for example) or there is other obstacles (like Lis, and yeah maybe a little bit because of what Suguha doing irl while hes sleeping).
Those things is exactly why it seems what they don't (and can't) spend so much time together, IT WAS mostly by pure chance for now, Kirito still thought what this is annoying and what he need to find time for them alone, and he tried (again, before bath and some times when he called Asuna to meet and spend some time together) but he just can't (cause you know, its NTR after all and they need to become more distant a little bit, but still) :rolleyes:

Reactions: NTR Apologist

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

I was thinking the same thing

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I mean, I can understand that this can be annoying, because it's way over the top, especially considering that he was a virgin at the start of the game :LOL: but then again, Inoda suposed to be a sex god. I'm pretty sure he will be able to completely destroy Asuna, Kyoko, and Liz all together at some point of the game and still crave for more. And like it is in most NTR games, they will all turn into brainless nymphomaniacs by the end of the game.
It's stupid, but I guess it's what most people are expecting after playing his previous games. :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

I mean, I can understand that this can be annoying, because it's way over the top, especially considering that he was a virgin at the start of the game :LOL: but then again, Inoda suposed to be a sex god. I'm pretty sure he will be able to completely destroy Asuna, Kyoko, and Liz all together at some point of the game and still crave for more. And like it is in most NTR games, they will all turn into brainless nymphomaniacs by the end of the game.
It's stupid, but I guess it's what most people are expecting after playing his previous games. :sneaky:
Basically what 4-kun said, yeah. The game is clearly aiming for Inoda to get the kinda Harem most Haters think Kirito has and never has actually had, so one single girl not being able to satisfy him will never be an issue when he's fucking at least 3, maybe 4 if Administrator also ends up under his dick's power (His comment on the vaguely-remembered dream he had with her clearly shows he was interested in her body but not caring much for her words, like he was with Liz).

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes