4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Was a good update I thought, Asuna's mind is breaking as we could tell from that last sex scene. Next update might have a good chance of them starting too fool around again in the real world

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
As someone who enjoy the side content a bit more than the usual people; What the heck is going on with Sinon and Suguha secondary plot? Can someone explain because I think I've lost where the hell he is going with it"
iirc
Sinon regained her mind but is still doing lewd stuff.. or is preparing to get revenge? not so sure tbh

Suguha was filming kinky brother incest stuff ingame. maybe to get off some steam until she finally gets a chance to conquer her.

i would def like it if she wins kirito later so Asuna can be Inodas.. then again i actually dont waant Asuna and Kirito to be ever separated because that would make the whole ntr stuff pointless.. forever oblivious kirito for the win lol

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Koujiro Rinko is definitely a valid option since it concern's Kayaba's Seed project. And yes, how could I forget Nishida and his endless perverse nature.

When I said Yui would "help" Inoda, I meant by let's say, she sets up situations where Inoda and Asuna end up alone, or she distracts Kirito while her mom and dad have "fun", or she could take Inoda's side in events where Inoda took something too far and Asuna is angry at Inoda.

I meant situations like that, not that Fujino involve her in scenes.
if Inoda gets Asuna pregnant it doesn't automatically mean that Yui becomes his daughter, also because it's not her who will come out of Asuna Yui is Kirito's daughter and this is the reality, Inoda already has enough helpers, who else do we want to put as a helper? Jesus Christ?, indeed, that pig only wants girls, then let's put the virgin Mary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Versace217

huỳnh sang

Oct 21, 2022
[TRÍCH DẪN="Asr127, bài viết: 14963560, thành viên: 55"]
Tôi đã bắt đầu một trò chơi mới ở phần 2
I started a new game on part 2 but the game just displays a black screen after kirito take a shower. Does anyone know how to fix the issue?.
Can you fix the error yet?

BigGamera

Sep 25, 2016
Love the game, binged it over the last two days. Completely hooked. Some disappointing things. I hate that devs feel the need to add complexity when all we really need is that simple escalation. hard to keep it going forever I know. Love it when they fool around during battles, love the concept of seeing what is going on with Asuna in the menu. Would prefer less content with 'Alice', don't understand what she adds to the game, just a waste of precious content space imo.

Myriiad

Mar 19, 2024
I wasn't able to see much info anywhere in this massive thread for what the choices mean when you try to start a "Now Game". (lol I can't believe Fujino never fixed that typo.) So..... I'll ask here: What do these new-game choices mean/do?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have seen plenty of people unironically saying that Fujino is "stuck" and "asking for advice and recommendations" in his usual end-of-update Pidgeon speech, and it does make me wonder.... how bad can their reading comprehension actually be?

What Fujino said, before putting in between the lines the fact that Suguha is the only best girl of his game, was that he has seen all the comments recommending him franchises and characters for his next work, but that he is too busy to do them currently, but that he would appreciate it if people kept sending him those suggestions in the form of DMs.

Basically, he politely said that people should stop spamming his Ciel and Patreon public pages with unrelated nonsense.

1727662674838.png

Not as unrelated as my Sugu posting generally is, but I can imagine that Fujino doesn´t enjoy seeing 10 different posts telling him that his next game should be about the original Astro Boy anime and a short mini-game about Stuart Little, or whatever goes on in his Ciel page that I cannot grasp through google translate.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes