4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

DNATNW

Nov 21, 2017
In the new current build if you start from the beginning of part two on day 6/1 after asuna showers and Kirito goes and showers himself it black screens but you can open and close the menu, any fix or way around this?

DXzeed

Formerly 'Anxu@13'
Aug 23, 2021
The Rec.Room mod has been updated to v0.55
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-50-fujino.154352/post-14423384

I did try to make some group Gifs but no clue about performance for regular PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So About new 47Loops 13Finishers And 1 InMenu Mouth

Oh the Fujino Mod Thread is up too if you are new or not and want to know any Fujino game or mod you may have missed
https://f95zone.to/threads/fujino-rpgmaker-games-rec-rooms-all-mods-fujino.225552/
There should be 8 of his game on F95
Thanks bro

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Fujino is lost in the sauce I feel. He dropped all the good side character stuff that gave us hot scenes while he built the corruption for Asuna. And instead, we get a boring Alice crap, build on the worst NTR method mindcontrol/hypnosis.

This update was boring.

I would rather he just finish this up and go try something else.

Reactions: 8947289hkd

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have seen plenty of people unironically saying that Fujino is "stuck" and "asking for advice and recommendations" in his usual end-of-update Pidgeon speech, and it does make me wonder.... how bad can their reading comprehension actually be?

What Fujino said, before putting in between the lines the fact that Suguha is the only best girl of his game, was that he has seen all the comments recommending him franchises and characters for his next work, but that he is too busy to do them currently, but that he would appreciate it if people kept sending him those suggestions in the form of DMs.

Basically, he politely said that people should stop spamming his Ciel and Patreon public pages with unrelated nonsense.

View attachment 4084494

Not as unrelated as my Sugu posting generally is, but I can imagine that Fujino doesn´t enjoy seeing 10 different posts telling him that his next game should be about the original Astro Boy anime and a short mini-game about Stuart Little, or whatever goes on in his Ciel page that I cannot grasp through google translate.
Sugu-posting for the win XD!

And yeah, if this thread is anything to go back, poor Fujino must be stressed with people trying to tell him what to do...

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Is there a solution to fix the game crashing every 5-10 minutes? How the fuck can you play battles? I understand everything, but probably he shouldn’t have added a combat system. His other games were going well.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a solution to fix the game crashing every 5-10 minutes? How the fuck can you play battles? I understand everything, but probably he shouldn’t have added a combat system. His other games were going well.
This is because this game's scale has very bad optimization sadly, there is no "fix" except "Having an insanely high spec Gamer PC so it can run well a KK/RPG-maker Hentai NTR game"...and no, no joke, that's really it, the game runs perfectly fine only on my GPD Win4 with 32GB RAM while it still struggles on my usual AMD Ryzen 5 laptop with 16GB RAM XD

zhangzh7456

May 31, 2020
Hey everyone, here I would like to post a bunch of legendary post-processing videos from SAO1 and SAO2. As you might have noticed, Fujino did not pay too much time on the animations: 1) he used serial pictures instead of videos; 2) the voice performance for each animation was quite poor.

Therefore, I made these polished version of animations. First, I interpolated ALL the videos into 60FPS (or even more). Secondly, I chose some fine animations and carefully tuned the sound effects to make them to perfection. Some even have alternative versions of sound effects.

Finally, I even made a short movie with lines duplicating the plot in game, which is the Rainy Night prelude. Unfortunately, it is in Chinese and I do not have an English version.

Following are the links:

1) SAO1:
2) SAO2:
3) Rainy Night prelude in SAO2:

I will probably continue making new movies, but that depends on whether I have time. Enjoy and cheers! screenshot.png

Oct 18, 2020
In the new current build if you start from the beginning of part two on day 6/1 after asuna showers and Kirito goes and showers himself it black screens but you can open and close the menu, any fix or way around this?
I have the same problem, no idea what to do, finished part 1 recently first time playing part 2 and then this happens.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I have the same problem, no idea what to do, finished part 1 recently first time playing part 2 and then this happens.
This seems to be a problem with only the new version. Using 0.40 I was able to play past that portion. I started 0.55 in chapter 2 and havent run into any issues yet.

koreko

Feb 13, 2017

I usually play with m-tool with auto saves pretty often, so other than that idk really.

Magxas94

Feb 17, 2021
I loaded by error to the event list room and I can't get back. My autosave saved inside the room so I can't continue my game. I was right after asuna caught a cold. Someone to help me ?

Abel the beast

Jun 16, 2020
Can you at least make the game less choppy or remove those annoying chat heads on character it's irritating. The game is good but it's so laggy and choppy can't enjoy it well. Can someone port this to renpy.?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes