4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I have the same problem, no idea what to do, finished part 1 recently first time playing part 2 and then this happens.
Try this then "Map011.json" in WWW->data folder or use the first save it's right past Kirito shower scene
You need to have a save in the school before Kirito & Asuna warp to Asuna Home for the patch to work
Because savefile retain Event script

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is there a solution to fix the game crashing every 5-10 minutes? How the fuck can you play battles? I understand everything, but probably he shouldn’t have added a combat system. His other games were going well.
this game is heavier and less optimized than the past ones, you need a better pc sadly, if I remember correctly a few months ago someone made a mod to remove the side text that scrolls, or try the compressed version, maybe it frees enough performance

smart_water

Sep 30, 2024
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. I’ve been eagerly waiting for this update for almost two months, often thinking about it while at work. However, the recent update has been a major letdown for me. Here are my thoughts:

- Pacing issues: The pacing felt off throughout the update, making it hard to stay engaged.

- Plot concerns: The way Asuna caught Kirito felt like weak writing. It reminded me of many games that use this trope to justify cheating or corruption. Asuna's character is confusing. She desires Kirito's love but is involved in cheating and refuses to acknowledge it. This seems like a paradox that undermines her character depth.

- Game direction: It feels like the Fujino sensei, is rushing to finish the game rather than crafting a compelling story.

- Alice's plot and her relationship with Klein: The subplot involving Alice and Klein felt unnecessary. I believe the focus should have been on Kirito, Asuna, Suguha and Liz instead.

- Confusing storylines: The overarching plot involving the Administrator is confusing, even for someone who has watched all of SAO and played the visual novel.

- Positive Aspects: The animation quality was impressive, and the scene where Asuna sits at the entrance of Kirito's apartment was heartfelt and wholesome (probably the best thing from the update).

Overall, the update felt like a disappointing mess, and I’m not sure I can continue playing this game anymore. However, I want to emphasize that the first part was truly awesome, and I won’t forget that experience! :)
thankfully, i'm not the only one who feels this way

Reactions: s971271058

toby_2017

Jan 11, 2024
It would be better if the FOG servers went for unscheduled maintenance or repair, and Inoda persuaded Asuna to fulfill the obligation to have sex in the real world every week: "It's only once, if senpai says no then it's really yes, let's do it and the problem is solved for the whole week, etc." Well, and in the subsequent period, persuading her will be a matter of technique. This will help speed up the progress of the plot without much persuasion.
Another thing, does the developer himself understand that one of his main characters is a simple criminal. Not just a seducer, a deceiver and a corrupter?
Blackmail, forced sex (consider it rape), theft of someone else's property (the key to Kirito's apartment), breaking into someone else's home (Asuna's house), rape of a person in a knowingly helpless state. Isn't the author allowing this freak too much? This is also an old and boring technique that should be forgotten - the villain is allowed everything, he is omnipotent, and normal people are powerless blind stupid deaf fools? Boring. This only speaks of the author's creative impotence. After all, there is a good solution - sex out of pity, unfortunately rarely implemented in games. It is in the game, so it should be developed more.
Do you know why I can't move forward on that day? I don't know where to go, I'm stuck. Help me, no one has given me a solution

Reactions: joki10032

Icebear 9

Jul 15, 2023
First go to setting of any file manager you use, turn on "show hidden files" option if it is not already on. Then go to folder where the game is or where you're going to unzip game. Create any file and rename it as .nomedia in case your file manager allows you to create files, or you can download it from below and put it in game's folder (if you download it, unzip it too, i put it in archive because forum does not allow to attach this kind of files). If you put nomedia-file before unzip the game, you are good, if you add nomedia-file to already unziped game you should restart your phone and then ingame images shouldn't be shown in gallery
Tks bro

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Hey everyone, here I would like to post a bunch of legendary post-processing videos from SAO1 and SAO2. As you might have noticed, Fujino did not pay too much time on the animations: 1) he used serial pictures instead of videos; 2) the voice performance for each animation was quite poor.

Therefore, I made these polished version of animations. First, I interpolated ALL the videos into 60FPS (or even more). Secondly, I chose some fine animations and carefully tuned the sound effects to make them to perfection. Some even have alternative versions of sound effects.

Finally, I even made a short movie with lines duplicating the plot in game, which is the Rainy Night prelude. Unfortunately, it is in Chinese and I do not have an English version.

Following are the links:

1) SAO1: Pixeldrain
2) SAO2: Pixeldrain
3) Rainy Night prelude in SAO2: Pixeldrain

I will probably continue making new movies, but that depends on whether I have time. Enjoy and cheers! View attachment 4084984
great work ty :) but idk why the second video of Rainy Night prelude in SAO2 can't be DL :(

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes