4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
The instruction for the gallery mod confuses me.... can someone provide the latest saves for part 1 and part 2 please? :(

zhangzh7456

May 31, 2020
There are always bustards who get the free resources and try to sell them for benefits after killing the origin source. I tried to reupload the file, but it is still being blocked, which means that I need to change the hash.
Now it should work. I have changed the hash.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think it was a flashback/nightmare scene in Part 1. It was then mentioned like once later, when someone clarified that Asuna's father somehow saved her. I was honestly starting to think this was a forgotten plot point, or was just never going to be brought up again. Which would be a shame because it marks the first time Asuna was made to cheat, probably made to feel exceptional sexual pleasure, and clearly involves more BDSM stuff than Kirito would ever think to use. And the fact that Kirito remembers these events suggests he was there, so it may work as a gateway to his 'willing cuckold' route. But it's clear that both Asuna and Kirito have largely forgotten these events, somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, yeah, all those changes from the OG series don’t actually do any favors to their relationship or the games narrative. I remember the first two CGs, but I forgot about the last one. To sum it up, it makes her character not as pure as most people like to think of her. I mean, I get why she wouldn’t want to tell that, but on the other hand, as perfect as she portrays herself and their relationship throughout the game, it doesn’t align with all the secrets she keeps before and after meeting Inoda. You could even say she’s quite deceitful and never fully trusted Kirito in Fujino’s AU, unlike with Inoda, with whom she’s pretty open, which kinda turns the whole story more into simple cheating than NTR and ironically makes Inoda a better fit for her. :LOL:

It’s hard to say if that’s intentional by Fujino or just him trying to close some plot holes from the past, which leads to other inconsistencies instead.

netson

Aug 30, 2023
after playing this update: i initially thought there would be 3 parts, because of how slow things were going, then with this last update it seems like it would rush for the game to end in part2 since from asuna total corruption ingame would be way easier to get things now irl, however the secret council is openly a way to delay the game ending, its all it is there for, its highly likely alot of incoming updates will either focus extremely in side characters or ingame content just for the sake of making it last untill a 3rd part release, sure we are missing "fking during battle" but this last update is pretty much the same due to asuna acceptance of inoda, it wouldnt be hard now to end the game in part 2 due to the complete corruption "ingame fk during battle and irl blow 0.6" then a step with each 0.05 update and the game could end easilly even be4 update 1.0 since there are only a few "sex options" before condomless sex(remember this is an ntr).

either the game ends on part 2, or part 3 will likely be unbearable for most people due to how slow passed and how much focus needs to be done in side characters for it to show as much content as the previous.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I have some of Fujino's lost material from before the China escape is the gif. I also think I downloaded his entire pack that he had previously. It weighs about 8GB compressed. I'm going to look for it.
Hey everyone, here I would like to post a bunch of legendary post-processing videos from SAO1 and SAO2. As you might have noticed, Fujino did not pay too much time on the animations: 1) he used serial pictures instead of videos; 2) the voice performance for each animation was quite poor.

Therefore, I made these polished version of animations. First, I interpolated ALL the videos into 60FPS (or even more). Secondly, I chose some fine animations and carefully tuned the sound effects to make them to perfection. Some even have alternative versions of sound effects.

Finally, I even made a short movie with lines duplicating the plot in game, which is the Rainy Night prelude. Unfortunately, it is in Chinese and I do not have an English version.

Following are the links:

1) SAO1: Pixeldrain
2) SAO2: Pixeldrain
3) Rainy Night prelude in SAO2: Pixeldrain

I will probably continue making new movies, but that depends on whether I have time. Enjoy and cheers! View attachment 4084984
I have some of Fujino's lost material from before the China escape is the gif more weight . I also think I downloaded his entire pack that he had previously. It weighs about 8GB compressed. I'm going to look for it if you add audio and fix it will be amazing

nani1995

Jul 8, 2024
How long do you guys think this game will be finished given he will be releasing monthly now without breaks?

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
ok, i haven't played this game in a while, and i've been reading some of the comments, and it seems like some people are not happy with this latest update.
so i have a few questions, how far does this story go?

1. Is Asuna still with Inoda?
2. Did Kirito not have sex with other women besides Asuna?
3. did inoda only have sex with asuna?
4. Does Kirito know that Asuna has been cheating and having sex with another man?
5. How broken is Asuna now? Does she allow herself to have sex with other men besides Inoda or Kirito?
6. Do Inoda and Asuna already have feelings of liking/love for each other from the heart and not from lust?
7. Has the dev given any spoilers about the ending of this game?

• Hey there
Reactions: d8games

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How long do you guys think this game will be finished given he will be releasing monthly now without breaks?
Since Fujino said he wants go to at least version 1.0 before finishing and we are at version 0.55, I say we have at least 9 months left.

ok, i haven't played this game in a while, and i've been reading some of the comments, and it seems like some people are not happy with this latest update.

4. Does Kirito know that Asuna has been cheating and having sex with another man?
5. How broken is Asuna now? Does she allow herself to have sex with other men besides Inoda or Kirito?
6. Do Inoda and Asuna already have feelings of liking/love for each other from the heart and not from lust?
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Consciously No, Subconsciously Yes
5. She only allows Inoda and Kirito to have sex with her. She is now fully willing to have sex with Inoda in VR. In real world, only various foreplay allowed but no sex.
6. Inoda definitely only has lust. Asuna has no love yet but starting to like being with him.
7. He has said there are two endings. One where Kirito does not find out about the cheating. One where Kirito does find out but likes it.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Since Fujino said he wants go to at least version 1.0 before finishing and we are at version 0.55, I say we have at least 9 months left.

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Consciously No, Subconsciously Yes
5. She only allows Inoda and Kirito to have sex with her. She is now fully willing to have sex with Inoda in VR. In real world, only various foreplay allowed but no sex.
6. Inoda definitely only has lust. Asuna has no love yet but starting to like being with him.
7. He has said there are two endings. One where Kirito does not find out about the cheating. One where Kirito does find out but likes it.
he couldn't have chosen worse endings than these, it's okay that he doesn't find out about the betrayal and that's fine here but the second ending makes me want to tell Kirito to fuck off xD, but what kind of ending is it where he likes it? but what do I get?, what the fuck, basically an ending where nothing has been resolved and he starts watching Asuna fucking and she's not even ashamed of what she did, of course in Fujino's world the characters don't give a damn xD

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I'll tell you right away, I don't like those two endings, it's like Fujino wants to put a lid on it and not talk about it anymore and whoever saw it, saw it, the ending where nothing is resolved, as if Kirito is fine with it like that... damn you Kirito, if you liked things going like this, you could have said it before, you pissed me off for nothing xD

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Kirito will find out everything, Asuna will be very ashamed and will take it out on Inoda, but he will play dumb without succeeding, Kirito will forgive Asuna, because after all it's Inoda's fault
don't pay attention to it, it's just my ending xD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

1.- Yes.
2.- No, maybe unconsciously Suguha will take care of that, who knows.
3.- No, Kyoko is Asuna's mother and it seems that Liz will take care of that later.
4.- No, but he suspects it through dreams.
5.- No, Asuna will only have sex with Inoda and Cuckito.
6.- No, what Inoda feels is only the desire to make Cuckito a Netorare and the sense of belonging and dominance over Asuna, something like her sexual slave.
7.- Fujino told us that it will have two endings unless he has changed his opinion, the same plot still follows.

Reactions: Hardplasticwaste

Jin-tan

Formerly 'Ohsoyu'
Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone have a save that starts on 6/16? I was playing and it skipped all the way to 6/27 and there's nothing else to do

Reactions: gwyn998

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Are you saying Kirito won't like what he finds out?
More like the two endings might not even be a thing anymore and something else might happen in its place. Things have changed and this update kind of showcased the "lack of clear direction" kind of thing that's going on. As evidence to support this claim, some of the perks aren't from the original datamine one, so things have changed from what was originally thought of over a year ago. Maybe Fujino writes 1 ending, 2 endings, 3 endings, or just burns out and gives up altogether on the SAO one, and starts working on another game.

Who knows rofl.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes