4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Kirito will find out everything, Asuna will be very ashamed and will take it out on Inoda, but he will play dumb without succeeding, Kirito will forgive Asuna, because after all it's Inoda's fault
don't pay attention to it, it's just my ending xD
This is honestly an even worse ending in my opinion. I think the ending of ignorance is standar as an option but him just going "oh you had this whole hoe phase, alright anyway see you monday" is even dumber. The cuck ending I think we've been building up towards since the first game when the concept was introduced. Like another user mentioned earlier, him finding the memories of Asuna being turned into a sex slave might be the gate that makes him realize he's actually into it which is why a cuck ending also makes sense. Regardless of how non sensical the actual plot and all the logic is behind the story from an actual realistic perspective, we have to go where the story has been building up towards I think.

Reactions: Toushiro

zhangzh7456

May 31, 2020
I have some of Fujino's lost material from before the China escape is the gif. I also think I downloaded his entire pack that he had previously. It weighs about 8GB compressed. I'm going to look for it.

I have some of Fujino's lost material from before the China escape is the gif more weight . I also think I downloaded his entire pack that he had previously. It weighs about 8GB compressed. I'm going to look for it if you add audio and fix it will be amazing

Thank you. Actually I have also interpolated All the animations that I have access to, which should be all that Fujino has published ever since he started his work. I just picked some of them and made the enhanced movies. The gifs are not compressed and would take more space than videos. After interpolation, the total amount of files is around one half or one third of the original png series or gifs. It won't hurt if you would like to share your archive.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I'll tell you right away, I don't like those two endings, it's like Fujino wants to put a lid on it and not talk about it anymore and whoever saw it, saw it, the ending where nothing is resolved, as if Kirito is fine with it like that... damn you Kirito, if you liked things going like this, you could have said it before, you pissed me off for nothing xD
The funniest ending will be if they go to America, go to university and get married. And in a year, Inoda will come to them (as far as I remember, he is a year younger than Kirito). And then part 3 will begin with adventures in America.

Reactions: Fasil

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Since Fujino said he wants go to at least version 1.0 before finishing and we are at version 0.55, I say we have at least 9 months left.

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Consciously No, Subconsciously Yes
5. She only allows Inoda and Kirito to have sex with her. She is now fully willing to have sex with Inoda in VR. In real world, only various foreplay allowed but no sex.
6. Inoda definitely only has lust. Asuna has no love yet but starting to like being with him.
7. He has said there are two endings. One where Kirito does not find out about the cheating. One where Kirito does find out but likes it.
1. interesting
2. wtf? is kirito that cowardly? no...dev probably doesn't want to make a plot of kirito being happy with another woman
3. It's a shame, considering there are a lot of female characters in this game, if only the devs had made another female route
4. so that's it, maybe he is aware but doesn't want to admit it,
5. Ok, at least Asuna isn't so ruined that she becomes a prostitute who wants free sex with any man.
6. wtf? so until now inoda doesn't have love for asuna and only moves because of his lust? if it's like this somehow i can guess how the ending will be, it would be good if inoda has feelings for asuna and asuna has feelings for inoda, like in the game "Alansya Chronicles" when Ayame's boss raped Ayame and over time, Ayame's boss began to love Ayame and Ayame loved him, even though it sounds NTR because Ayame already has a fiance but at least the 2 people like each other making the story quite good
7. ok so there are 2 endings for now, but looking at the scenario and the story, somehow I feel like it wouldn't change anything, asuna would still be inoda's sex slave or even worse, asuna would be every man's sex slave or become a public toilet

I hope the dev makes various endings, or happy ending, bad ending, true ending, or a good ending

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Thank you. Actually I have also interpolated All the animations that I have access to, which should be all that Fujino has published ever since he started his work. I just picked some of them and made the enhanced movies. The gifs are not compressed and would take more space than videos. After interpolation, the total amount of files is around one half or one third of the original png series or gifs. It won't hurt if you would like to share your archive.
I think the link is down. I'll re-upload it if you need it. is it possible to interpolate these?

Reactions: longdeadly

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
1.- Yes.
2.- No, maybe unconsciously Suguha will take care of that, who knows.
3.- No, Kyoko is Asuna's mother and it seems that Liz will take care of that later.
4.- No, but he suspects it through dreams.
5.- No, Asuna will only have sex with Inoda and Cuckito.
6.- No, what Inoda feels is only the desire to make Cuckito a Netorare and the sense of belonging and dominance over Asuna, something like her sexual slave.
7.- Fujino told us that it will have two endings unless he has changed his opinion, the same plot still follows.
1. interesting
2. Suguha? Doesn't she already have a boyfriend? Was there a plot in the previous updates that would lead to that?
3. ok so kyoko and liz are starting to come into the story this is interesting last time i saw kyoko she was in the car
6. so in the end inoda just wants to make asuna a sex slave, and not with love/like, what a shame, if i was a dev who made inoda have feelings of love for asuna and likewise asuna who has feelings of love for inoda then the story would be much more interesting for me
7. so there are only 2 endings for now, looking at the answers you gave for some reason I think these 2 endings won't be much different, asuna will still be a sex slave. I hope my guess is wrong

thanks for the info

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
1. interesting
2. Suguha? Doesn't she already have a boyfriend? Was there a plot in the previous updates that would lead to that?
3. ok so kyoko and liz are starting to come into the story this is interesting last time i saw kyoko she was in the car
6. so in the end inoda just wants to make asuna a sex slave, and not with love/like, what a shame, if i was a dev who made inoda have feelings of love for asuna and likewise asuna who has feelings of love for inoda then the story would be much more interesting for me
7. so there are only 2 endings for now, looking at the answers you gave for some reason I think these 2 endings won't be much different, asuna will still be a sex slave. I hope my guess is wrong

thanks for the info
Suguha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icebear 9

Jul 15, 2023
Hey everyone, here I would like to post a bunch of legendary post-processing videos from SAO1 and SAO2. As you might have noticed, Fujino did not pay too much time on the animations: 1) he used serial pictures instead of videos; 2) the voice performance for each animation was quite poor.

Therefore, I made these polished version of animations. First, I interpolated ALL the videos into 60FPS (or even more). Secondly, I chose some fine animations and carefully tuned the sound effects to make them to perfection. Some even have alternative versions of sound effects.

Finally, I even made a short movie with lines duplicating the plot in game, which is the Rainy Night prelude. Unfortunately, it is in Chinese and I do not have an English version.

Following are the links:

1) SAO1: Pixeldrain
2) SAO2: Pixeldrain
3) Rainy Night prelude in SAO2: Pixeldrain

I will probably continue making new movies, but that depends on whether I have time. Enjoy and cheers! View attachment 4084984
that's great i hope you can keep up the good work

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I tend to forget some details may I ask how She got out of Hebishima?
It’s kinda hard to explain, as it has many layers to it, but let’s say he got into some financial issues and was less and less of a threat, so she also realized what she was actually capable of by herself, turned him down and went for Kirito. It went even as far as she basically forced him to make an roleplay video, him playing her Oni-chan :LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well we reach the phase where we start speculate about endings, it's expected most of the ntr doujinshi even the good ones, when the FMC start enjoying been fucked you will get in the best cases 5 to 10 extra pages of it, and it goes like this, more sex, more depraved sex, pregnancy and the only difference is how the Ckuck reacts, Oblivious Cuck, Abandoned Cuck, willingly Cuck or kick the slut to the curb and getting revenge and its over.
In this game i think Fujino started with Oblivious Cuck, Willingly Cuck as possible endings in mind, but he more or less got lost in the plot and i notice he's possibly changing his mind , in some few details.

1. He said he kind lost track and was doing old mistakes and shortcomings from others works like "nero", asking for ideas in the end this could be sometning or not, but show that he's not so sure as he was a year ago about how to move foward.
2. In the plot the Admin give the Council a warning about messing arround with Kirito that will lead to the Fall/destruction of Axios Church, maybe a hint of revenge ending.
3. The admin telling Inoda to fuck off with no more help at the same time he breaks Asuna that tells problably his adavantages will be off soon and will push the plot back to IRL.
4.The possible inclusion of DP for Asuna as hinted in AV store show Fujino considering someone else fucking Asuna not only Inoda or Kirito. Hebishima return and meeting them in the UC is another hint about that.
5.The inclusion of Labyrinth Memory put the Asuna "morals" under a new light for Kirito and explain to the players why she is a hypocrate, like item 2 The admin told not to mess around even Simon said the same at mob reunion he only can remember about SAO not FOG. The thing is the Admin is only supressing his memories/suspicions but now he got access that will be way for him learn the truth about everyone arround him leading to a possible Revenge ending.

Reactions: Toushiro

Frozan_Arthos

Jun 3, 2022
hey guys, im stuck with the day that says things to do , go to work, I went in every bit of the bloody map looking for RECT , and whevener i go to the building on the top left side of the map, its saying job is not done yet and cant enter

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, I had about 3 crashes running the last update. But thinking about it, I get two or three crashes usually anyway.

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
1. Is Asuna still with Inoda?
2. Did Kirito not have sex with other women besides Asuna?
3. did inoda only have sex with asuna?
4. Does Kirito know that Asuna has been cheating and having sex with another man?
5. How broken is Asuna now? Does she allow herself to have sex with other men besides Inoda or Kirito?
6. Do Inoda and Asuna already have feelings of liking/love for each other from the heart and not from lust?
7. Has the dev given any spoilers about the ending of this game?
1. Yes
2. Not litteraly sex, but some sexual stuff with Liz he had if player choosed it
3. Inoda had sex with other women from the very start of the game
4. No
5. No
6. No feelings. And i think there will be substitution love with lust for Asuna
7. Nothing except metion about 2 endings depending on green bar

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes