4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022

Fix some bugs:
1. 6/1 Login FOG will result in black screen.
2. 6/2 Wrong character in Massage house.
3. convenient store conversation bug.
4. Wrong CG in first battle event.
5. 6/6 Wrong conversation in Game center.
6. Some smartphone message is unlocked too early.
7. Wrong CG displayed in Subway event
8. 6/12 wrong charater in convenient store.
9. 6/12 wrong event hint in school library.
10. 6/12 unable to move charater after enter underground street.
11. 6/12 wrong conversation after get item in brothel.
12. 6/15 wrong date after leave the CG room.
13. 6/29 unable to update Asuna's status(need to use new save to trigger the 6/28 events again)

if there are any other bugs please tell me in comment.
so where is the link to the fix?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Fix some bugs:
13. 6/29 unable to update Asuna's status(need to use new save to trigger the 6/28 events again)

And THERE is the expected bug fix update! Now to wait for the usual hero without cape to share it with us XP

And remember to also go tell Fujino if you find any other bug that hasn't been fixed yet, and drop him some encouraging words while you're at it.

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
This update was good but the truth is I was expecting a confrontation between Asuna and Inoda for entering her house while she was playing sao and fucking her i thought she would scold him or that they would continue a little more the next morning but he just cleaned everything and left and Asuna didn't realized it is somewhat disappointing, that means that there will be more scenes like this with her? anyway all that about the secret organization that is behind brainwashing and seeks to scan Kirito's mind came very out of nowhere the plot is getting serious.
That whole thing about Asuna seeing Kirito cheating on her at the brothel means that she no longer cares about fucking Inoda virtually, but one thing I noticed is that no one takes sex in VR very seriously like Suguha who got yandere with Kirito but in sao makes adult movies and works at the brothel, i mean that's not very yandere of her, and also asuna that considers the game as something like role playing not very significant, so it has to be in real life for his morals to really start to break down like in part 1

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This update was good but the truth is I was expecting a confrontation between Asuna and Inoda for entering her house while she was playing sao and fucking her i thought she would scold him or that they would continue a little more the next morning but he just cleaned everything and left and Asuna didn't realized it is somewhat disappointing, that means that there will be more scenes like this with her?
If she found out now, he would go to jail for raping her, so there was no way she would know story-wise.

Hardplasticwaste

Jul 30, 2024
1. interesting
2. wtf? is kirito that cowardly? no...dev probably doesn't want to make a plot of kirito being happy with another woman
3. It's a shame, considering there are a lot of female characters in this game, if only the devs had made another female route
4. so that's it, maybe he is aware but doesn't want to admit it,
5. Ok, at least Asuna isn't so ruined that she becomes a prostitute who wants free sex with any man.
6. wtf? so until now inoda doesn't have love for asuna and only moves because of his lust? if it's like this somehow i can guess how the ending will be, it would be good if inoda has feelings for asuna and asuna has feelings for inoda, like in the game "Alansya Chronicles" when Ayame's boss raped Ayame and over time, Ayame's boss began to love Ayame and Ayame loved him, even though it sounds NTR because Ayame already has a fiance but at least the 2 people like each other making the story quite good
7. ok so there are 2 endings for now, but looking at the scenario and the story, somehow I feel like it wouldn't change anything, asuna would still be inoda's sex slave or even worse, asuna would be every man's sex slave or become a public toilet

I hope the dev makes various endings, or happy ending, bad ending, true ending, or a good ending
for number 6 it would be absolutely horrible if they fell in love with each other. from a story perspective inoda is a sociopath that uses the people around him like tools for his own enjoyment and i personally dont think hes capable of having any genuine feelings like love because his lust is just so in control over him. plus inoda doesnt deserve a happy ending.

Reactions: Aniky Light

kraval

Jul 28, 2022

Fix some bugs:

Direct download link, please. Any Hero?

ntr2yourwife

Jun 8, 2023

Fix some bugs:

6/29 you can't work, the game won't let you advance

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
6/29 you can't work, the game won't let you advance
...because that's the end of the update, the only bug is being able to leave the recollection room XD (Which is one Fujino has forgotten about quite a few times sadly). For future clarification, if you see the white bird that represents Fujino's avatar on the rec. room and you can talk to him to hear Fujino's latest devs notes, that means the update is done :O

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
...because that's the end of the update, the only bug is being able to leave the recollection room XD (Which is one Fujino has forgotten about quite a few times sadly). For future clarification, if you see the white bird that represents Fujino's avatar on the rec. room and you can talk to him to hear Fujino's latest devs notes, that means the update is done :O
Hey did you notice Asuna finding Inoda's key? This makes the whole "can be used only a few times" detail pointless. I wonder if Fujino thought how ridiculous that reason was and thought of a more practical reason for Inoda not having free access to Asuna's home anymore.

Reactions: 4-kun
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes