4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Since update is like a month away basically, just wanted to ask you guys on what you think the justification for their first IRL sex is going to be now? Now that we’re at the level of she’s just all good to do it virtually to relieve stress and not pressure Kirito. I wonder what triggers the first irl scene? Maybe she gets stressed after they fight in person and she’s asks for it to feel better? Maybe she asks for it after finding out all that Inoda does for her with regards to her mom? Or maybe SAO servers are down for a while and she’s gotten so used to it, now she caves in and just asks for it IRL? To add to that thought, do they do it in a hotel? Inoda room? Asuna room? Hell even possibly Janitors closet? I’m real curious. I don’t think we’re gonna get it soon unfortunately since I think Fujino is definitely going to want to explore more of this FOG consensual sex a lot more (whether it’s role play or more public acts) I just hope we keep escalating things.

karher

Oct 6, 2020
when i wake up and reminder tells me to go to work it doesnít let me in and says the job isn´t done. That menas taht is the end of the update or do I have to go to another place??

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
It's like this with every update, but I stopped expecting much about the next ones. And I feel like 0.6 won't be moving the story or be great after 0.55 "big story update"
Man, i just want more hidden sex ntr, that's why i like Fujino's games

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
please someone full save of the last update 1.551 , Remember that the old full save is useless since you must start a new save again for Cuntsuna's statistics to be updated xd

Reactions: Diegoz and Kszywy:D

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
A 2024-10-01 223016.png
Hey people, so im seeing a clip of this scene on oozaru signature and on that image on a post in page 904, but i didnt saw this scene in this update....

is it from the CG pack? or its fanmade?

LPSD

Jul 20, 2017
please someone full save of the last update 1.551 , Remember that the old full save is useless since you must start a new save again for Cuntsuna's statistics to be updated xd
I would share my save but the perks still did not update for me even with the fix and for some reason sex scenes are now pixelated

Reactions: longdeadly

Average1234

Feb 26, 2023
Hey everyone, here I would like to post a bunch of legendary post-processing videos from SAO1 and SAO2. As you might have noticed, Fujino did not pay too much time on the animations: 1) he used serial pictures instead of videos; 2) the voice performance for each animation was quite poor.

Therefore, I made these polished version of animations. First, I interpolated ALL the videos into 60FPS (or even more). Secondly, I chose some fine animations and carefully tuned the sound effects to make them to perfection. Some even have alternative versions of sound effects.

Finally, I even made a short movie with lines duplicating the plot in game, which is the Rainy Night prelude. Unfortunately, it is in Chinese and I do not have an English version.

Following are the links:

1) SAO1: Pixeldrain
2) SAO2: Pixeldrain
3) Rainy Night prelude in SAO2: Pixeldrain

I will probably continue making new movies, but that depends on whether I have time. Enjoy and cheers! View attachment 4084984
I hope you make more, joiplay does not work for the latest versions.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes