4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
If it's coming out pixelated it's because it's the first modified version that Fujino released, someone had already uploaded the uncensored version before but I will upload it again, just replace the files, someone upload the full save of the new version, I want to see Asuna's new stats xd, someone can enter to gofile?? i can´t

sdtrs

Aug 26, 2023
Well,a bit sad.Fujino just doesn't have the knack for handling long storylines,his short pieces are actually quite fun.he really wants to make the plot logical and coherent, but the harder he tries, the worse it gets.
Poor Alice,the hypno play wasted.

Magxas94

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone, By error I loaded a save making me to a room where I can access every event I already reached, but it overloaded my autosave and I can't continue the game from there. Does someone know how to fix this ? And if there is no solution, could someone provide me a save just after Asuna had a "cold" in part 1 ?
Thanks a lot :)

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Since update is like a month away basically, just wanted to ask you guys on what you think the justification for their first IRL sex is going to be now? Now that we’re at the level of she’s just all good to do it virtually to relieve stress and not pressure Kirito. I wonder what triggers the first irl scene? Maybe she gets stressed after they fight in person and she’s asks for it to feel better? Maybe she asks for it after finding out all that Inoda does for her with regards to her mom? Or maybe SAO servers are down for a while and she’s gotten so used to it, now she caves in and just asks for it IRL? To add to that thought, do they do it in a hotel? Inoda room? Asuna room? Hell even possibly Janitors closet? I’m real curious. I don’t think we’re gonna get it soon unfortunately since I think Fujino is definitely going to want to explore more of this FOG consensual sex a lot more (whether it’s role play or more public acts) I just hope we keep escalating things.
Right now is anyone guess how or when this is going to happen and why, but Fujino maybe left some hints/foreshadow when you play monday morning as Asuna.
You have Asuna going around her house thinking about drink wine like her mother to relax after a stressfull day, sexless mariages due to her father's accident and her mom having needs and how this affect them, her mom bringing man home to have sex, the never used guest room for kirito, and Inoda's fake keys.
Here you have Drunken sex, being locked outised and going to sleep over somewhere, she having needs and have to cope not getting online to taking care of sick Kirito remenber he was not ok after his "accident" and Liz told something about lasting effetcs IRL due to sensorial overload. See many reasons for stress and to blow out some steam.
Also Asuna can discover Laefa /Flora real identity as Sugu and think, kirito is cheating in VR and IRL and she will do the same because Inoda said he saw Kirito going around many times with Laefa and since Kirito lately is expending a lot of time with Sugu IRL is easy to connect the dots.

Last edited:

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
If it's coming out pixelated it's because it's the first modified version that Fujino released, someone had already uploaded the uncensored version before but I will upload it again, just replace the files, someone upload the full save of the new version, I want to see Asuna's new stats xd, someone can enter to gofile?? i can´t

Here you go. File 2 is the memory room. thx for the patch

Fasil

May 24, 2017
The funniest ending will be if they go to America, go to university and get married. And in a year, Inoda will come to them (as far as I remember, he is a year younger than Kirito). And then part 3 will begin with adventures in America.
I tought about this idea too and I since I like the slow/delayed NTR stuff its a great way expand the corrution process even more

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I want to remind those who pay Fujino that you do not pay him to tell him what to do, he decides what to do and if he wants to do it, if he wants to put more scenes, he will put more scenes, if he wants to finish the game, he can do it, he decides and not that someone stresses him with requests after requests who then get pissed off with him just because they did not get what they wanted.
So appreciate what he does, because Fujino's work cures useless desires

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reactions: NuarisRia

mos555

May 22, 2021
I want to remind those who pay Fujino that you do not pay him to tell him what to do, he decides what to do and if he wants to do it, if he wants to put more scenes, he will put more scenes, if he wants to finish the game, he can do it, he decides and not that someone stresses him with requests after requests who then get pissed off with him just because they did not get what they wanted.
But if you look at the game, sometimes it seems that the author is sitting on this forum with a notebook and pencil and writing down some ideas.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is true. We pay Fujino not to tell him what to do but to do what we want. He is free to do what he wants just like we are free to not to support him when he does something we don't like. I doubt anyone like giving money to do something to they don't like.

Everyone should always show appreciation when he does something you like but feel free to criticize when he doesn't. Don't stay in a toxic relationship if the guy keeps doing things you don't like.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Entitlement it's a real thing, and people more often than not when they are paying for something they fell entitle to criticize or aks for whatever they want, this is how the market works. Being criticized or appreciated it's fair game becuse Fujino it's not doing this game only because he likes it he is making money out of it as he should.
The thing is Fujino more or less gave up a litlle of his creative control to his fanbase when he is asking for ideas or suggestions what is not the same as feedback, making polls over character inclusions/exclusions and what not, that it's a healthy way for a creator to interact with fans? not much because you get ideas and entitlement at same time.
A big no no for crowdfund creator like Fujino is being seen as a milker and since most of his fans complains are about plot pacing you can see why people are getting frustrated and asking for more things to be included, primarily IRL Asuna full sex scenes because when was the last and only one, 2 years ago. And this is fair because 80% of the fans only care about her.

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Entitlement it's a real thing, and people more often than not when they are paying for something they fell entitle to criticize or aks for whatever they want, this is how the market works. Being criticized or appreciated it's fair game becuse Fujino it's not doing this game only because he likes it he is making money out of it as he should.
The thing is Fujino more or less gave up a litlle of his creative control to his fanbase when he is asking for ideas or suggestions what is not the same as feedback, making polls over character inclusions/exclusions and what not, that it's a healthy way for a creator to interact with fans? not much because you get ideas and entitlement at same time.
A big no no for crowdfund creator like Fujino is being seen as a milker and since most of his fans complains are about plot pacing you can see why people are getting frustrated and asking for more things to be included, primarily IRL Asuna full sex scenes because when was the last and only one, 2 years ago. And this is fair because 80% of the fans only care about her.
you pay for the support and to keep them making more games and not to tell them what to do, he asks for suggestions that fit with the story and not something to plug holes or just to drag out the broth, no one here is anyone's boss, if the fans only want sex between Asuna and Inoda, then they should make the game, otherwise we will never finish the game, and I let them complain if they don't get what they want, that's their problem. One only asks for sex here and sex there, he only thinks about that, he doesn't care about the story, he just wants to see Asuna fuck,
for me 2 or 3 sex scenes are more than enough

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
when the game ends, it will be a relief for Fujino and I don't think he will make another chapter, also because if it continues, it becomes a Beautiful that never ends

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I prefer that Fujino does things with his own head, at least that way I don't know what to expect and then find out while playing and not that someone shoots his own saying: in my opinion this happens, Asuna becomes the sex slave, Inoda will win, there will be part 3, they will go to America, Kirito will lose everything,
the road is still long and I don't think there will be all this
I hate spoilers, damn it

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
you pay for the support and to keep them making more games and not to tell them what to do, he asks for suggestions that fit with the story and not something to plug holes or just to drag out the broth, no one here is anyone's boss.
Fair but we dont know that do we?
When you as a creator want total creative control you dont ask for ideas you just ask if you must for feedback or just read the comment section and if you see the need to change the plot you do.

If the fans only want sex between Asuna and Inoda, then they should make the game, otherwise we will never finish the game, and I let them complain if they don't get what they want, that's their problem. One only asks for sex here and sex there, he only thinks about that, he doesn't care about the story, he just wants to see Asuna fuck, for me 2 or 3 sex scenes are more than enough.
But that is you, how many times here in this very thread people are asking about this when we going to have Asuna IRL sex?
That is the problem the story, it became too long, bloated and convoluted for people to care and tbh many of them never did to begin with, this is a sex game in the end. I think this is because Fujino reset the first game and took another 8 months for a new VR sex scene. He split the game in 20 parts, now after 18 months we have 11 parts and for me that's ok he does have a life too, but that's me and i can understand other pelople not being so understanding about it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes