4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
How strange because I can see my signatures. Does anyone know another page where I can upload signatures? It seems that Imgur has become a crying baby xd

View attachment 4087256
I can see the new ones now, I think imgur removed them for the public and only the uploader can see them, even going directly there with image link returned imgur homepage, I uploaded mine here on f95, I attached it to a post and used that

insert image and then upload instead of link

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Anyone had the bug where the status wasn't updated?

Throughout the game, We see the notification that "Strained Mother-Daughter", "Dirty Talk Lv1" and "In a Jiffy" (and maybe a few others) was updated but it's still showing the old status when you open it here?

1727783471375.png

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well we reach the phase where we start speculate about endings, it's expected most of the ntr doujinshi even the good ones, when the FMC start enjoying been fucked you will get in the best cases 5 to 10 extra pages of it, and it goes like this, more sex, more depraved sex, pregnancy and the only difference is how the Ckuck reacts, Oblivious Cuck, Abandoned Cuck, willingly Cuck or kick the slut to the curb and getting revenge and its over.
In this game i think Fujino started with Oblivious Cuck, Willingly Cuck as possible endings in mind, but he more or less got lost in the plot and i notice he's possibly changing his mind , in some few details.

1. He said he kind lost track and was doing old mistakes and shortcomings from others works like "nero", asking for ideas in the end this could be sometning or not, but show that he's not so sure as he was a year ago about how to move foward.
2. In the plot the Admin give the Council a warning about messing arround with Kirito that will lead to the Fall/destruction of Axios Church, maybe a hint of revenge ending.
3. The admin telling Inoda to fuck off with no more help at the same time he breaks Asuna that tells problably his adavantages will be off soon and will push the plot back to IRL.
4.The possible inclusion of DP for Asuna as hinted in AV store show Fujino considering someone else fucking Asuna not only Inoda or Kirito. Hebishima return and meeting them in the UC is another hint about that.
5.The inclusion of Labyrinth Memory put the Asuna "morals" under a new light for Kirito and explain to the players why she is a hypocrate, like item 2 The admin told not to mess around even Simon said the same at mob reunion he only can remember about SAO not FOG. The thing is the Admin is only supressing his memories/suspicions but now he got access that will be way for him learn the truth about everyone arround him leading to a possible Revenge ending.
Well, DP can be turned on by simply giving Inode an ability like shadow clones. The involvement of another person breaks the narrative line too much. Judging by what is written in her status menu, even sex with Inoda for Asuna is to reduce the pressure on Kirito. And she has good sex with Inoda and it's only in the game, so it's okay. She's still trying to limit herself to only Inoda and only virtual sex. Naturally, so far. But in my opinion, another man is not needed here.

Reactions: Aniky Light

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, DP can be turned on by simply giving Inode an ability like shadow clones. The involvement of another person breaks the narrative line too much. Judging by what is written in her status menu, even sex with Inoda for Asuna is to reduce the pressure on Kirito. And she has good sex with Inoda and it's only in the game, so it's okay. She's still trying to limit herself to only Inoda and only virtual sex. Naturally, so far. But in my opinion, another man is not needed here.
Everyone forgets you don't need men at all for DPs. Dildos exist for a reason. Strap one on Liz and Kyouko and you have yourself a DP session for Asuna.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Everyone forgets you don't need men at all for DPs. Dildos exist for a reason. Strap one on Liz and Kyouko and you have yourself a DP session for Asuna.

Honestly, my first thought when I read about the DP conversation going on, was that Kyouko or Liz could easily fit into that role, especially when the update teased us about incest, mother-daughter content, and lesbian play.

Yet, that being said, there is a much better usage of the double penetration scene.

In FOG, while Kirito now assisted with the Sexual Boosting system, he could probably last longer with Asuna riding him, while her Anus is completely free for Inoda to filled with his pig semen while Asuna is with Kirito.

I don't believe there is a single better usage of Inoda's ability than that scenario right there, perhaps an even more ridiculous double penetration vaginal scene might be crazier with the unaware cuckito, but I don’t see Fujino making such content.

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Honestly, my first thought when I read about the DP conversation going on, was that Kyouko or Liz could easily fit into that role, especially when the update teased us about incest, mother-daughter content, and lesbian play.

Yet, that being said, there is a much better usage of the double penetration scene.

In FOG, while Kirito now assisted with the Sexual Boosting system, he could probably last longer with Asuna riding him, while her Anus is completely free for Inoda to filled with his pig semen while Asuna is with Kirito.

I don't believe there is a single better usage of Inoda's ability than that scenario right there, perhaps an even more ridiculous double penetration vaginal scene might be crazier with the unaware cuckito, but I don’t see Fujino making such content.
I understand the usefulness of Inoda's ability in this situation but I can't imagine Inoda wanting to share sex with Asuna like that and risk touching Kirito in anyway. I imagine a more lewder base bathhouse situation where Asuna is spending chaste time with Kirito while being fucked by Inoda. No way I can imagine Asuna's DP scene will be with Kirito and Inoda.

Besides it is modern times. Give women more freedom and let them fuck each other without a man! :BootyTime:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, I proposed that idea a while back, but it didn’t resonate with the audience here. Probably because people are turned off by Kirito being involved. :LOL:

I think it works well because Kirito would think it’s him performing well, while in reality, it’s Inoda doing his magic. But given his hate for Kirito is unlikeley.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Besides it is modern times. Give women more freedom and let them fuck each other without a man!
If we are talking about modern times, there is a ground even further beyond lesbian content that would be completly Canon compliant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I can't imagine anything else as funny as what the people's reactions would be if Fujino suddenly decided to drop that on us without previous notice.

Like, the thread might have to be permanently closed in such a scenario.

but I can't imagine Inoda wanting to share sex with Asuna like that and risk touching Kirito in anyway

I am not one that likes to answer topics by referencing something else, but in this case there is a perfect song for this topic.

• Haha

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

I thought about Kyoko or Liz as well, but since was Asuna who saw the Foreshadowing covers is easy to think that is meant for her. The idea about Kirito and Inoda at same time is possible indeed but there's a caveat Hebishima.
And to tbh i've no idea why Fujino went against his fans wishes and his poll to brought him back.
This tells me he will have some influence as a plot device, when he meet Asuna and Inoda the text was "Oh and you must be the pig" someone keep him in the loop, from his prevoius part he had contact only with Sugu, Simon and Kyoko from these 3 only Kyoko call Inoda pig, although he could have lerarn "PIG" from the school but since he said to Kirito that a benefactor help him to pay his debts and there's only one with this kind of money.
He problaly knows Inoda bangs Kyoko and now Asuna as well and he wants revenge against Kirito and most likely Sugu, since was Kirito who help the cops if i recall correctly to bust him, and Sugu told him to fuck off.
We know he is a blackmailer with enough information to fuck up everyone or help/force someone (Inoda) to get even with kirito targeting Asuna hence the DP or even Sugu just by telling him about Laefa/Flora because was not only Asuna who saw the big dad scene Inoda was there too.

Last edited:

Hask12345

Jul 19, 2021
Ive seen some other people here encounter this issue but didnt find a solution, my game just jumped from 6/16 to 6/27, is there a fix for that? I have the 0.55 version of the game, is it a bug native for this version only?

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
Odd one, but is anyone else having an issue where the perks unlocked in this latest update aren't showing up on Asuna's perk screen/menu?

q0w9e6r3t

Sep 4, 2022

Fix some bugs:
1. 6/1 Login FOG will result in black screen.
2. 6/2 Wrong character in Massage house.
3. convenient store conversation bug.
4. Wrong CG in first battle event.
5. 6/6 Wrong conversation in Game center.
6. Some smartphone message is unlocked too early.
7. Wrong CG displayed in Subway event
8. 6/12 wrong charater in convenient store.
9. 6/12 wrong event hint in school library.
10. 6/12 unable to move charater after enter underground street.
11. 6/12 wrong conversation after get item in brothel.
12. 6/15 wrong date after leave the CG room.
13. 6/29 unable to update Asuna's status(need to use new save to trigger the 6/28 events again)

if there are any other bugs please tell me in comment.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes