4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Reborn903

May 21, 2019
I've seen a lot of people say that Asuna is completely corrupted now but i honestly don't think so. I think she is just corrupted enough to admit how good she feels during Sex with Inoda ingame but she isn't gone be doing it all the Time. I could imagine that in the next Update Inoda is gone try to have Sex with her but she says no because they just did it and she won't need it for some Time. That's when Liz offers Asuna and Kirito a trip to the massage parlor so that they can relax and she can make it up to Kirito that he got hurt during the goggles test (which would also result in a Liz scene since there wasn't one this time). During the Massage Inoda is obviously gonna try again and Asuna is gone refuse because Kirito is in the next Room and could hear them. Inoda will than tell her that because of some settings or his skills people outside won't hear them and starts touching her. In the end Asuna gives in and they have sex during which she realizes that she gets turned on by the thought of other people and Kirito being around them (this is probably where that update ends). And after that she is gonna be ok doing more dangerous stuff with Inoda more often which could also lead to some Combat Sex scenes in the update after that.
At least that's what i think would be the most logic way things could happen.
I could be totally wrong of course and they just do it everywhere at any time.

666atici

Jul 15, 2020
The way Inoda and Asuna's dynamic is going, per this update, is a disappointment. The "you can't satisfy hubby/bf so let's fuck so you can become better" angle that this seems to be going is one of the lamest NTR tropes ever. Their previous dynamic, where Asuna agreed to have virtual sex with Inoda as a middle ground, with the intention of eventually "weaning him off" of her, but losing track of her goal as she surrenders to pleasure, was much hotter. That was a bad move, Fujino.
I totally agree.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Do you think it's all for the sake of art and fans? Well, then he could come up with something of his own, original, and not use other people's settings and other people's characters in all his games.
Would he be so popular if all his worlds and characters were original?
Of course, it's all for the money. What kind of worlds we live in.
And you play this game in this setting because of... money too?
What are you talking about?

The guy writes what he thinks is hot. And that's how he makes money - by making a hot game.
Leave your tinfoil hat on the table.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've seen a lot of people say that Asuna is completely corrupted now but i honestly don't think so. I think she is just corrupted enough to admit how good she feels during Sex with Inoda ingame but she isn't gone be doing it all the Time. I could imagine that in the next Update Inoda is gone try to have Sex with her but she says no because they just did it and she won't need it for some Time. That's when Liz offers Asuna and Kirito a trip to the massage parlor so that they can relax and she can make it up to Kirito that he got hurt during the goggles test (which would also result in a Liz scene since there wasn't one this time). During the Massage Inoda is obviously gonna try again and Asuna is gone refuse because Kirito is in the next Room and could hear them. Inoda will than tell her that because of some settings or his skills people outside won't hear them and starts touching her. In the end Asuna gives in and they have sex during which she realizes that she gets turned on by the thought of other people and Kirito being around them (this is probably where that update ends). And after that she is gonna be ok doing more dangerous stuff with Inoda more often which could also lead to some Combat Sex scenes in the update after that.
At least that's what i think would be the most logic way things could happen.
I could be totally wrong of course and they just do it everywhere at any time.
I agree with Asuna not being completely corrupted but I disagree with Asuna ever saying no to FOG sex with Inoda anymore. In the end of the latest update she clearly wants to have more virtual sex. It even says so in her Likes. She also convinced herself virtual cheating sex with Inoda is good for Kirito too! As long as Kirito does not find out, she should never use the excuse of not wanting it or not enough time has pass anymore.

I hope there is combat sex in the next update but that might be too soon. Now she willing to have sex whenever she might actually sabotage Kirito to get more sex time with Inoda! :BootyTime:

Anyone else can’t load saves or only me ?
If you are using saves from older version then they might not work anymore. Always use the saves included or saves for the particular version. If you are using the included saves then you are the only one not working for.

water_lover

Aug 19, 2023
I agree with Asuna not being completely corrupted but I disagree with Asuna ever saying no to FOG sex with Inoda anymore. In the end of the latest update she clearly wants to have more virtual sex. It even says so in her Likes. She also convinced herself virtual cheating sex with Inoda is good for Kirito too! As long as Kirito does not find out, she should never use the excuse of not wanting it or not enough time has pass anymore.

I hope there is combat sex in the next update but that might be too soon. Now she willing to have sex whenever she might actually sabotage Kirito to get more sex time with Inoda! :BootyTime:

If you are using saves from older version then they might not work anymore. Always use the saves included or saves for the particular version. If you are using the included saves then you are the only one not working for.
Idk what type of saves I’m using but if I save then try to load it I get an error sound, same thing from the Home Screen , I see I have the save but it’s a dark grey and I can’t go in it

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
When this new update came out this discussion was all freaking out that the story is shit now or its moving too quick and now that I've finally played it id like to report that
the new update was great and the story is still totally consistent with the slow fall progress.
so ignore these fools saying there's been some huge shift. Not true.

Reactions: Jgervais62

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I want to remind those who pay Fujino that you do not pay him to tell him what to do, he decides what to do and if he wants to do it, if he wants to put more scenes, he will put more scenes, if he wants to finish the game, he can do it, he decides and not that someone stresses him with requests after requests who then get pissed off with him just because they did not get what they wanted.
So appreciate what he does, because Fujino's work cures useless desires
I don't tell him things to do. I'm also Kona on his patreon for those that notice I only come by and say "Thanks I'm so excited about this update!" more or less rofl.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

I doubt combat sex is next, but that's been the part I've been waiting for for over a fucking year. Please start happening soon. Prayge.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
When this new update came out this discussion was all freaking out that the story is shit now or its moving too quick and now that I've finally played it id like to report that
the new update was great and the story is still totally consistent with the slow fall progress.
so ignore these fools saying there's been some huge shift. Not true.
My post from who knows how many pages ago mentions that the introduction of this over arching plot is what's dumb. I also mention I can enjoy it and still be happy about where it's going, since I can enjoy the ride. But overall the 6 beast plot line is something that probably really doesn't need to happen, as the focus should just be on the NTR. This is why it's pretty acceptable imo that this update has a very mixed response.

• Hey there
Reactions: ohhaiguize

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I hear you bro but im just talking about everyone who was wailing and moaning about how bad it was and how its shit now and its just not true (as i thought)
They're probably focusing on the 6 beast plot line that took up too much time. It does leave one feeling wanting for the update. So when I say mixed reviews, I was saying it more like how Steam does reviews. So like mixed reviews is just half the reviews are positive, and the other half are negative. So having an update with that kind of vibe, considering how the plot line probably causes more problems than making things interesting, makes for a pretty acceptable and understanding result.

So it's more like for people who dislike the direction the story is going, I'd say their opinions are pretty validated this update. Granted it's with some exceptions, since some people have also mentioned really unrealistic takes on where the story should go, or where they thought it was going all along.

Reactions: Misarmor

mos555

May 22, 2021
Gentlemen, I was walking today and it occurred to me how I would like to see this update.

On Monday, Kirito goes up to the top floor and goes to Kyoko's office. She asks Asuna to come out to discuss something with Kirito. Asuna comes out and Inoda pulls her into his back room and there is an IRL scene.(on your imagination - for example, the friction of a penis between thighs in tights.)You can split the screen in the game at this point and we would see Kirito and Kyoko talking in the office, and Asuna and Inoda in the back room.

I think that blowjob and sex with Asuna are not necessary at all, so I see it this way.

Kirito and Asuna meet near Kirito's house and go on a date. After returning home, they have lunch, chat, then lie down on the bed and Asuna offers sex, but Kirito says that he does not feel very well and is very tired. Asuna is slightly displeased, but agrees. Then the same events happen - a call and Kirito asks Asuna to leave.

The action continues as in the current update, but instead of the hotel, Asuna and Inoda go to the base. Kirito leaves the brothel and Asuna calls him (the same conversation, of course Alice and Klein are not around, so Asuna finds it suspicious that Kirito thinks for a long time.) Kirito then goes upstairs from the underground . On the way, he meets Liz and they go to the base together.

At this time, you realize what is starting to happen. Asuna's status has been updated, and the scenes in the menu are changing. Blah blah blah. On the way to the base, Kirito and Asuna meet Klein, who has escaped from the Guild. He asks what happened last night, Kirito says that we need to discuss everything later. They move on (Asuna's status has been updated). They meet Alice, who is walking from her building, she also asks about the night and the brothel. Kirito says that we should get together at Klein's and discuss everything.(Liz looks at Kirito strangely after hearing about the brothel.) (Asuna's status has been updated)

Kirito and Liz move on and she breaks down, asking Kirito about the brothel. There is a little conversation going on.(Asuna's status has been updated). Soon, they arrive at the base. Liz goes to the kitchen, and Kirito finds Asuna in the pool.(She is sitting on the penis of the invisible Inoda). He then undresses, goes into the pool. He sits down next to Asuna and tries to hug her, but she pushes him away because there is an invisible Inoda nearby. Kirito does not understand what is wrong, and Asuna, inflamed by a feeling of jealousy and a member inside, angrily asks what he was doing at night in a brothel.

Kirito sighs and begins to explain - something strange is happening, and he discovered a memory node in a brothel. Realizing that she may not believe it (Kirito is not really mentally retarded), he says that he saw in the memory maze how Oberon "tortured" her. But he doesn't blame Asuna for anything, because she was in captivity, and this is just a game.

Kirito gets up and leaves the pool. Inoda starts fucking Asuna underwater. Asuna's thoughts are, "She doesn't understand what was going on in the brothel if she didn't see Kirito. She tends to believe Kirito since no one knew about Oberon. She feels ashamed that Kirito saw the scenes with Oberon. Then Asuna becomes even more ashamed that she took revenge on Kirito out of anger by having sex with Inoda on their shared bed on the second floor of the base. Then an orgasm comes and she feels good, ashamed at the same time, and she remembers that Kirito said he didn't blame her and it was JUST a GAME (Asuna's status has been updated) , and her mind breaks down against the background of strong shame and guilt (and a strong orgasm). She really FELL, not "Inoda's dick Inoda's dick, oh what a whore I am"

Then Asuna comes out of the pool. Liz made lunch. During lunch, Asuna's thoughts are that something strange is happening in the game and Kirito is trying to figure it out. She should help and support him and in no case put pressure on nedo. Asuna remembers that Kirito refused to have sex in the morning and thinks that he is too tired of his investigation in the game. And since Kirito says that it doesn't matter what happens in the game (Asuna's status has been updated), then she has enough Inodes for sex in the game, and Kirito needs support and love.

I don't pretend that my script is better, during the walk, these thoughts came to my mind very obsessively.
Thank you for reading it, I hope you found it not bad.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Gentlemen, I was walking today and it occurred to me how I would like to see this update.

On Monday, Kirito goes up to the top floor and goes to Kyoko's office. She asks Asuna to come out to discuss something with Kirito. Asuna comes out and Inoda pulls her into his back room and there is an IRL scene.(on your imagination - for example, the friction of a penis between thighs in tights.)You can split the screen in the game at this point and we would see Kirito and Kyoko talking in the office, and Asuna and Inoda in the back room.

I think that blowjob and sex with Asuna are not necessary at all, so I see it this way.

Kirito and Asuna meet near Kirito's house and go on a date. After returning home, they have lunch, chat, then lie down on the bed and Asuna offers sex, but Kirito says that he does not feel very well and is very tired. Asuna is slightly displeased, but agrees. Then the same events happen - a call and Kirito asks Asuna to leave.

The action continues as in the current update, but instead of the hotel, Asuna and Inoda go to the base. Kirito leaves the brothel and Asuna calls him (the same conversation, of course Alice and Klein are not around, so Asuna finds it suspicious that Kirito thinks for a long time.) Kirito then goes upstairs from the underground . On the way, he meets Liz and they go to the base together.

At this time, you realize what is starting to happen. Asuna's status has been updated, and the scenes in the menu are changing. Blah blah blah. On the way to the base, Kirito and Asuna meet Klein, who has escaped from the Guild. He asks what happened last night, Kirito says that we need to discuss everything later. They move on (Asuna's status has been updated). They meet Alice, who is walking from her building, she also asks about the night and the brothel. Kirito says that we should get together at Klein's and discuss everything.(Liz looks at Kirito strangely after hearing about the brothel.) (Asuna's status has been updated)

Kirito and Liz move on and she breaks down, asking Kirito about the brothel. There is a little conversation going on.(Asuna's status has been updated). Soon, they arrive at the base. Liz goes to the kitchen, and Kirito finds Asuna in the pool.(She is sitting on the penis of the invisible Inoda). He then undresses, goes into the pool. He sits down next to Asuna and tries to hug her, but she pushes him away because there is an invisible Inoda nearby. Kirito does not understand what is wrong, and Asuna, inflamed by a feeling of jealousy and a member inside, angrily asks what he was doing at night in a brothel.

Kirito sighs and begins to explain - something strange is happening, and he discovered a memory node in a brothel. Realizing that she may not believe it (Kirito is not really mentally retarded), he says that he saw in the memory maze how Oberon "tortured" her. But he doesn't blame Asuna for anything, because she was in captivity, and this is just a game.

Kirito gets up and leaves the pool. Inoda starts fucking Asuna underwater. Asuna's thoughts are, "She doesn't understand what was going on in the brothel if she didn't see Kirito. She tends to believe Kirito since no one knew about Oberon. She feels ashamed that Kirito saw the scenes with Oberon. Then Asuna becomes even more ashamed that she took revenge on Kirito out of anger by having sex with Inoda on their shared bed on the second floor of the base. Then an orgasm comes and she feels good, ashamed at the same time, and she remembers that Kirito said he didn't blame her and it was JUST a GAME (Asuna's status has been updated) , and her mind breaks down against the background of strong shame and guilt (and a strong orgasm). She really FELL, not "Inoda's dick Inoda's dick, oh what a whore I am"

Then Asuna comes out of the pool. Liz made lunch. During lunch, Asuna's thoughts are that something strange is happening in the game and Kirito is trying to figure it out. She should help and support him and in no case put pressure on nedo. Asuna remembers that Kirito refused to have sex in the morning and thinks that he is too tired of his investigation in the game. And since Kirito says that it doesn't matter what happens in the game (Asuna's status has been updated), then she has enough Inodes for sex in the game, and Kirito needs support and love.

I don't pretend that my script is better, during the walk, these thoughts came to my mind very obsessively.
Thank you for reading it, I hope you found it not bad.
This is outrageous, not including Suguha, tsk :cautious:

mos555

May 22, 2021
This is outrageous, not including Suguha, tsk :cautious:
Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking more about the main plot line. Moreover, Suguha's scene was not bad in this update. It can be seen that this is just the beginning of the real madness.
I was thinking about what would happen if Suguha found out about Asuna and Inoda. And it's very scary. It's even scary to think about it.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking more about the main plot line. Moreover, Suguha's scene was not bad in this update. It can be seen that this is just the beginning of the real madness.
I was thinking about what would happen if Suguha found out about Asuna and Inoda. And it's very scary. It's even scary to think about it.
That's something cool to think about it, but Suguha not knowing is plot related because if she find out about that in one way or another she would let Kirito know, or at least confront Asuna and that could get messy real fast plot wise she could go full Hebishima mode tell/blackmail Asuna to fuck off and leave Kirito alone because she is just a "good sister" or at least to not show up in his flat anymore. But since this is a NTR almost never the slut is confronted before the ending is more likely Kirito getting mad at her and taking Asuna side like a good cuck breaking Suguha plans.
But one thing could very well happen Laefa showing up in FOG and bumping into them, how Asuna will react would be funny to see or she discovering who Laefa/Flora really is, in the end both sides have secrets this can go head or tail.

Last edited:
Reactions: mos555
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes