4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

entropiee

Oct 2, 2024
I think ReZero would be great for the next game because Emilia is naive and innocent, and it's popular too
a lot of people are saying rezero, maybe some other dev will make it since funjino sensei is already busy with sao and the bonus game

lanzer38

Aug 29, 2017
a lot of people are saying rezero, maybe some other dev will make it since funjino sensei is already busy with sao and the bonus game
if it's other devs, i don't have any hopes to that. Fujino sensei is a goat of making ntr games but let see when the time comes

Reactions: entropiee

mos555

May 22, 2021
or we can go reverse Inoda and go with "Accel World"
Yeah, especially when you consider that the main character of the "Accel World" is practical and is Inode, in appearance. So we need to send alpha!Kirito who will seduce Black lotus.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
such a lame update
Is this you?

It looks like post-nut clarity hits you differently.

Screenshot_20241003_110409_Chrome.jpg

Nah, but jokes aside, instead of critiquing some random parody ntr game, go outside and take a walk.

It will do wonders for your mental health.

But before you go, take this Suguha on the phone gif with you, picture her bad-mouthing you every time you download the next trashy NTR game on this forum.
Suguha_lip_sync_error.gif

Jun 26, 2024
hi can someone help me? when asuna ends his shower my game stay black i can enter to the menu but i cant move or make other shit 1727964701576.png

i tried to restart the history but isnt work idk how to resolve this if someone have a save like min 18-20 please gift me :/

Reactions: Diegoz

entropiee

Oct 2, 2024
Is this you?

It looks like post-nut clarity hits you differently.

View attachment 4095359

Nah, but jokes aside, instead of critiquing some random parody ntr game, go outside and take a walk.

It will do wonders for your mental health.

But before you go, take this Suguha on the phone gif with you, picture her bad-mouthing you every time you download the next trashy NTR game on this forum.
View attachment 4095369
yeah lol, but it was a lame update tho. feels like this one is going towards mediocre corruption route, which almost all ntr games uses. the writing of the plot, and especially the characters felt so odd since the previous 2-3 updates

• Angry
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
yeah lol, but it was a lame update tho. feels like this one is going towards mediocre corruption route, which almost all ntr games uses. the writing of the plot, and especially the characters felt so odd since the previous 2-3 updates
Define "mediocre corruption route"

Reactions: ohhaiguize

entropiee

Oct 2, 2024
Define "mediocre corruption route"
it's basically when the story uses tired, cliché excuses to justify the fmc's corruption. like in this case, how asuna and inoda just happened to find kirito with leafa's clone. it felt super lazy and predictable, yk? just another weak excuse that makes the whole plot kinda mediocre. it's like when the plot relies on overused tropes that feel lazy or uninspired

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Ehhhh.... I feel like most people are exaggerating on the writing issues. Does it feel bad that the catalyst for this was seeing a fake Kirito doing it with Leafa? Yes. But did Fujino later redeem that and differ from other NTR writers? Yes.... well slightly. In short it did boil down to Kirito doing it and then Asuna seeing it as a way to justify what she is doing but I honestly really liked the way Inoda used it to his advantage after the first setback, where Asuna wasnt blaming Kirito but instead herself. Thats where I felt Fujino managed to do the important switcheroo and made this whole situation less cliche and more acceptable.

Of course, if same somehow happens in real life, where now asleep Kirito is being raped by Suguha and Asuna sees this or better yet, Inoda secretly recording it and showing to Asuna which ends up being the last step needed for Asuna to fall in irl. It would be reusing the same plot device twice and would feel incredibly lame.

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
it's basically when the story uses tired, cliché excuses to justify the fmc's corruption. like in this case, how asuna and inoda just happened to find kirito with leafa's clone. it felt super lazy and predictable, yk? just another weak excuse that makes the whole plot kinda mediocre. it's like when the plot relies on overused tropes that feel lazy or uninspired
I would recommend to just play something as palette cleanser, it helps sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
Ehhhh.... I feel like most people are exaggerating on the writing issues. Does it feel bad that the catalyst for this was seeing a fake Kirito doing it with Leafa? Yes. But did Fujino later redeem that and differ from other NTR writers? Yes.... well slightly. In short it did boil down to Kirito doing it and then Asuna seeing it as a way to justify what she is doing but I honestly really liked the way Inoda used it to his advantage after the first setback, where Asuna wasnt blaming Kirito but instead herself. Thats where I felt Fujino managed to do the important switcheroo and made this whole situation less cliche and more acceptable.

When I saw the fake kirito I only felt that it was forced, like it was arranged with the script to make the story coherent, it even seemed ridiculous to me. I love the Netorare ,games but Azuna is a whore who just wanted a light excuse to be a cum dump, but I love it :)

Reactions: kinglionheart

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Maybe I have not played these secretly awesome NTR games yet but its just the way it is. Is it in first place realistic at all that such things are happening? Not really and its why I consume this type of erotic content through games.

From top of my head, the NTR genre boils down to:

a) blackmail type of NTR - which usually ends up being unrealistic anyways and nitpickers could always find faults with them but one of the best being A promise better left unkept.
b) cheap garbage type of NTR - which is what some Japanese devs mass produce with the woman for god knows what reason is forced to have sex and ends up falling right off the bat.
c) Which arent type A and instead try to approach from the angle of the MC is unavailable for the girl being corrupted and the bull tries to fill that hole.

Bull is always there emotionally and physically for them while doing their best to manipulate the woman along the way by eventually corrupting them physically and mentally. .... and in most cases it ends up happening the same way, where the female protagonist is having an emotionally rough moment and its taken advantage of by the bull.

I think turning the page was pretty good but yet again after latest updates you could still see ton of people not liking the writing and nitpicking it.

If you guys have some good examples of exemplary NTR games, then I would like to hear about them to play them myself.

Reactions: Toushiro

entropiee

Oct 2, 2024

Of course, if same somehow happens in real life, where now asleep Kirito is being raped by Suguha and Asuna sees this or better yet, Inoda secretly recording it and showing to Asuna which ends up being the last step needed for Asuna to fall in irl. It would be reusing the same plot device twice and would feel incredibly lame.
how did fujino sensei redeem himself? it feels like he just recycled the same tired plot where the fmc ends up cheating again without much of a thought. that cliched fatso douchebag taking advantage of the whole situation, which feels super low level writing. honestly, even the cgi was trash, so it’s hard to take any of this seriously

and yeah, if we’re talking about that second scenario, it would be the absolute worst case scenario. like, seriously, how predictable can you get? i get that some people might find it entertaining, but it’s just downright bad. it's one man's trash is another man's masterpiece, sure, but right now, this is just a mess. i can’t see how anyone can enjoy this without feeling like they’re stuck in a loop of the same lame tropes

• Hey there
Reactions: Toushiro

entropiee

Oct 2, 2024
Maybe I have not played these secretly awesome NTR games yet but its just the way it is. Is it in first place realistic at all that such things are happening? Not really and its why I consume this type of erotic content through games.

From top of my head, the NTR genre boils down to:

a) blackmail type of NTR - which usually ends up being unrealistic anyways and nitpickers could always find faults with them but one of the best being A promise better left unkept.
b) cheap garbage type of NTR - which is what some Japanese devs mass produce with the woman for god knows what reason is forced to have sex and ends up falling right off the bat.
c) Which arent type A and instead try to approach from the angle of the MC is unavailable for the girl being corrupted and the bull tries to fill that hole.

Bull is always there emotionally and physically for them while doing their best to manipulate the woman along the way by eventually corrupting them physically and mentally. .... and in most cases it ends up happening the same way, where the female protagonist is having an emotionally rough moment and its taken advantage of by the bull.

I think turning the page was pretty good but yet again after latest updates you could still see ton of people not liking the writing and nitpicking it.

If you guys have some good examples of exemplary NTR games, then I would like to hear about them to play them myself.
you should give this a try to understand what makes for a well written ntr game

Reactions: genteis and mos555
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes