4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
This is very realistic of Fujino story, happens all the time in reality, couples who don't talk to avoid problems, those problems never got fix, then one or both chosse the easy route, cheating or leaving.
In this game 99% of the problems would be solved if they just had a real talk just one, but game/art imitates life
It is unlikely that anything will be decided in this game. Asuna was a whore and will remain so. It doesn't matter what they talk about with Kirito. Remember the first part. They spent a romantic night with fireworks in the game, and a little later she was already fucking Inoda just because he said, "Senpai, please, I'm so unhappy." Fujino initially blocked Asuna's character in a certain line. And even if they discuss everything seriously, she will continue to justify herself for various reasons - removing pressure on Kirito, the game does not mean anything in real life, well, I only love Kirito and hundreds more excuses. So the conversation can simply lead to the cuckold branch, or lead to the revenge branch, but as a result, Asuna will not change.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
The Oberon thing is strange, the way Asuna talk about his poor performance/stress could be related to the trauma over what happened at SAO, but she said this can't be possible because he dont remember and she never talk about it, that means she does remember everything. In the Fujino version was her father who saved her and Kirito have part of his memory locked means she problably ask her father to block everething he saw/know about her and Oberon to keep him in the dark.
Thats fucked up.
and why should he block the memory? let him know, why must he prevent at all costs? the truth hurts or is too uncomfortable or if Kirito tells everything he saw, will the game end? maybe, actually no, I want to see Asuna ashamed. Every impediment to Kirito makes this game with unfilled holes (in the sense, unresolved or suspended issues, hidden truths) in short, it seems that everyone is against Kirito as if they were afraid of him or that he knows too much

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Haven't checked firsthand yet, but I THINK this is because the saves themselves are still 'bugged', you actually need to use a "New Game" option and start as late as you can for them to update?? At least that's what seemed when I reread Fujino's list of bug-fixes when it seemed it didn't work, but as mentioned I still need to test it out.
No I thought of that too. I tried starting a new game save and it is still not updating.

Yeah, that's why I'm saying they won't figure things out—maybe just some vague BS again without solving anything. That's how their relationship works in this game.
Pretty much any NTR situation could be avoided if the couple talk out their troubles. So of course this will never happen. Asuna and Kirito will keep their troubles to themselves so the other won't be bother until they are strangers to each other.

The Oberon thing is strange, the way Asuna talk about his poor performance/stress could be related to the trauma over what happened at SAO, but she said this can't be possible because he dont remember and she never talk about it, that means she does remember everything. In the Fujino version was her father who saved her and Kirito have part of his memory locked means she problably ask her father to block everething he saw/know about her and Oberon to keep him in the dark.
Thats fucked up.
I don't think there are any hints Kirito's memories are blocked. He simply didn't know about what happened with Oberon because Asuna doesn't want to worry him more. Kirito has issues with Heathcliff if that part is still canon and also not being able to rescue Asuna from Oberon. Knowing Asuna was raped would only compound his guilt so Asuna avoided letting him know what happened.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It is unlikely that anything will be decided in this game. Asuna was a whore and will remain so. It doesn't matter what they talk about with Kirito. Remember the first part. They spent a romantic night with fireworks in the game, and a little later she was already fucking Inoda just because he said, "Senpai, please, I'm so unhappy." Fujino initially blocked Asuna's character in a certain line. And even if they discuss everything seriously, she will continue to justify herself for various reasons - removing pressure on Kirito, the game does not mean anything in real life, well, I only love Kirito and hundreds more excuses. So the conversation can simply lead to the cuckold branch, or lead to the revenge branch, but as a result, Asuna will not change.
but if I'm not mistaken during fireworks, Inoda was raping her while she was in FOG
Asuna may not change, but Kirito will change Inoda's features.

• Haha
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
In my opinion, Asuna will have a shitty life with Inoda (since he has no feelings and will use her like a blow-up doll, a container of cum and disposable at will) and Kirito will live his life without problems.
Well, this is a regular stamp in NTR. No one will be surprised if Asuna finally turns into a sperm vault, like her mother, and Kirito just walks off into the sunset. The fate of such works is usually not discussed. It's like in hentai Akane Wa Tsumare Somerareru. The main character just left the baseball club and that's it.

throdo

May 27, 2020
Well, this is a regular stamp in NTR. No one will be surprised if Asuna finally turns into a sperm vault, like her mother, and Kirito just walks off into the sunset. The fate of such works is usually not discussed. It's like in hentai Akane Wa Tsumare Somerareru. The main character just left the baseball club and that's it.
Unfortunately, with the way the story is going, Kirito will be tied to Asuna as a cuck boyfriend/husband. So he won't be able to walk off into the sunset or Liz's pants.. :(

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
even if he loses Bitchsuna, Kirito will continue to live his life peacefully *whispers* since there is Suguha who will support him from below :sneaky:

mos555

May 22, 2021
I don't think there are any hints Kirito's memories are blocked. He simply didn't know about what happened with Oberon because Asuna doesn't want to worry him more. Kirito has issues with Heathcliff if that part is still canon and also not being able to rescue Asuna from Oberon. Knowing Asuna was raped would only compound his guilt so Asuna avoided letting him know what happened.
Perhaps Fujino is leading to this. Everyone will find out the truth about each other and plunge into an endless circle of shame, guilt that will lead to falls and corruption.

mos555

May 22, 2021
even if he loses Bitchsuna, Kirito will continue to live his life peacefully *whispers* since there is Suguha who will support him from below :sneaky:
But we know that Suguha is generally crazy. And how happy Kirito will be with her. Anyone who played a visual novel School Days will understand what I mean. There is a cruel branch from yandere.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Guys, admit it that you hate Inoda but you can't help but watch him fuck Asuna
I liked everything better when he was an unhappy manipulative whiner. And here's the latest update with his phrases in the style - "Come on, admit that Kirito is impotent, call yourself a whore, praise my dick" he turned into any fat bum from any NTR game. He took too much on himself.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
You literally start unblocking the memories in this update. When Kirito is getting his brain scanned you find and unblock some of the memories of Oberon, implying he either knew about it or was there when it happened and had those memories sealed.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Imagine if Fujino will do the ending similar to the SAO cannon, in the sense that in the anime they show that Kirito is already done for but then "surprise motherfucker" and he wins

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
But we know that Suguha is generally crazy. And how happy Kirito will be with her. Anyone who played a visual novel School Days will understand what I mean. There is a cruel branch from yandere.
Well, she seems to be fine without fucking around. She only did it two times since she left Hebishima, both while the male was RP Kirito. I can also see her force him to an agreement. They fuck IRL exclusively, but if she needs to relief herself she can do it in FOG. Not that he could get any better offer :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
and why should he block the memory? let him know, why must he prevent at all costs? the truth hurts or is too uncomfortable or if Kirito tells everything he saw, will the game end? maybe, actually no, I want to see Asuna ashamed. Every impediment to Kirito makes this game with unfilled holes (in the sense, unresolved or suspended issues, hidden truths) in short, it seems that everyone is against Kirito as if they were afraid of him or that he knows too much
I see you guys points, my aproach is not about "protecting" Kirito is more to protect Asuna reputation/image by manipulation
The way she talk about it is very strange is like she knows he can't remember, so how can she be so sure.
My theory is Asuna got full Slave slut mode by the end and probably humiliate Kirito doing all the things he wanted to do with her but she never let him do it, and letting Oberon do it in frot of him showing her true collors, wich can make him question her fellings, and her attitude about not liking kink sex.
The memory labyrinth, look's like a new mechanic it even have teleportation crystals to other areas probably it will be use again. This could lead kirito to see all the things Asuna did in the past even all the times he suspected about her and Inoda.

Reactions: Adrian678j

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
In your opinion, will Kirito tell Asuna what he saw or will he not have the courage for Asuna's reaction? I don't know

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You literally start unblocking the memories in this update. When Kirito is getting his brain scanned you find and unblock some of the memories of Oberon, implying he either knew about it or was there when it happened and had those memories sealed.
If you are talking about the labyrinth part then no, it is not Kirito recovering blocked memories. That scene of Sugou with Asuna was footage the council had because they were working closely with Sugou. Maybe Kirito's brain was being scanned at the same time since the council wanted to do that to find the seed. But the Sugou scene was not from Kirito's memory. If you look at the scene Sugou or Asuna was not even talking to Kirito.

In your opinion, will Kirito tell Asuna what he saw or will he not have the courage for Asuna's reaction? I don't know
Kirito will NOT talk to Asuna about their issues. It is surest way to end the NTR so there is no way Fujino would do that. Unless he decides to have a early bad ending which I think this game should have by now.

The memory labyrinth, look's like a new mechanic it even have teleportation crystals to other areas probably it will be use again. This could lead kirito to see all the things Asuna did in the past even all the times he suspected about her and Inoda.
I am sure the labyrinth will be used again. But it won't be any connection to Inoda since he has nothing to with the council and only the council's data should be in the labyrinth. Remember the labyrinth holds data the council has not memories.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
imagine the scene where Inoda is giving Asuna a massage while trying to have sex with her and on the other side there are Kirito and Liz, well, Inoda says to Asuna: relax, I used the power of silence, no one will hear us, but the funny thing is that he doesn't know which administrator took away his powers and so he is convinced that he still has the powers and so they start fucking and Liz and Kirito hear everything:D

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes