4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
Define "mediocre corruption route"
In fact, the second part of the last update is some kind of set of contradictions. Asuna sees "Kirito" in a brothel and tilts, but then clearly tries to justify him herself. Then she hits Inoda for speaking badly about Kirito and after 5 minutes she happily agrees that Kirito is a loser with a small dick. Then Asuna, who killed Inoda a few days ago to avoid sex and in time for the fighting scenes, constantly told Inoda to stop or hurry up, suddenly breaks down to a low-grade whore. These swings are a little off. And as for mediocre corruption, it's probably treason because of revenge based on misunderstanding.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
When I saw the fake kirito I only felt that it was forced, like it was arranged with the script to make the story coherent, it even seemed ridiculous to me. I love the Netorare ,games but Azuna is a whore who just wanted a light excuse to be a cum dump, but I love it :)
There was a lot of coincidences to make this scene happen. Besides Asuna being there at the right time, Flora needed to agree for the first time to have sex with a client, she needed to have a item/skill to make her client look like Kirito only to her, and the client needed to have a item/skill make him look like Kirito to everyone.

But at least Fujino foreshadowed this scene to happen ahead of time. If Inoda during the Ace Detective scene didn't plant the idea of Kirito going to the brothel with a blond in Asuna's head she would not have looked at the brothel. If Kirito wasn't so secretive with his side jobs she wouldn't have bothered being worried. If Kyouko didn't make her relationship so difficult for Kirito she might have not believed Kirito would be so stressed he would cheat on her.

The fruit that was picked was the result of the work Fujino put in already so I am satisfied with the result. Also Asuna is written like a person and we need a reason to do something we know is bad. It will be a lot of more fun when she finally admits the true self.

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
When I saw the fake kirito I only felt that it was forced, like it was arranged with the script to make the story coherent, it even seemed ridiculous to me. I love the Netorare ,games but Azuna is a whore who just wanted a light excuse to be a cum dump, but I love it :)
I just thought the scene was funny af cuz , Inoda was so shoked that Kirito was actually there
Maybe I have not played these secretly awesome NTR games yet but its just the way it is. Is it in first place realistic at all that such things are happening? Not really and its why I consume this type of erotic content through games.

From top of my head, the NTR genre boils down to:

a) blackmail type of NTR - which usually ends up being unrealistic anyways and nitpickers could always find faults with them but one of the best being A promise better left unkept.
b) cheap garbage type of NTR - which is what some Japanese devs mass produce with the woman for god knows what reason is forced to have sex and ends up falling right off the bat.
c) Which arent type A and instead try to approach from the angle of the MC is unavailable for the girl being corrupted and the bull tries to fill that hole.

Bull is always there emotionally and physically for them while doing their best to manipulate the woman along the way by eventually corrupting them physically and mentally. .... and in most cases it ends up happening the same way, where the female protagonist is having an emotionally rough moment and its taken advantage of by the bull.

I think turning the page was pretty good but yet again after latest updates you could still see ton of people not liking the writing and nitpicking it.

If you guys have some good examples of exemplary NTR games, then I would like to hear about them to play them myself.
Well that`s a curve ball.
I can recommend:
The heart of darkness : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-heart-of-darkness-v1-01-bigwednesday.80029/
Netoria tactics Revolution :https://f95zone.to/threads/netoria-tactics-revolution-carwyn-triumphant-update-apollo-seven.144617/
A lot of NTR games use some sort of gimmick to advance corruption (curses, blackmail e.t.c),
I think the good NTR games just have more wiggle room to not make transition (saint -> cumbucket) too straight forward .
If you feel tired of tropes, you can just switch genre for a while.
I`m biased, a bit but, if you`ve not played maybe try these two games:
A New Game : https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-game-v2-31-takamakuran.42960/
The Mercenary Adventure : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mercenarys-adventure-v3-004-takamakuran.75712/

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
The monthly updates definitely hinder the story/progression and make each update feel either rushed or forced, since he probably feels like he has a hard deadline to appease his fans.

He should, although I would dislike it, update it whenever he feels like he's made solid progression into his next "arc" or next part of the story.

Reactions: entropiee

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'm surprised that the arguing is still going on, this update sure hit hard :LOL:

The monthly updates definitely hinder the story/progression and make each update feel either rushed or forced, since he probably feels like he has a hard deadline to appease his fans.

He should, although I would dislike it, update it whenever he feels like he's made solid progression into his next "arc" or next part of the story.
I don’t think any changes would make sense so late into the story, especially since he started that new ‘real main plot.’ It would be best to just let him finish the game and move on. Maybe he will reflect and adjust for the next project.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
For those who were paying attention, this was seen a mile away " the blond girl" happened at the confession scene like 5 updates ago. Inoda and Liz following Kirito to UC, Inoda telling about that to Asuna, make whathever happened between this and now meaningless thas is the problem with plot coincidences using too much of it, and they will make a weak and predictable story.
Thie inclussion of Fake Kirito/Flora scene was made to remove Asuna's guilty, but the whole thing makes no sense when you read the sex scene dialogue, Fujino could very well left the Fake Kirito part out and have the same result.
Asuna would try to confront and end the situation, Inoda would guilt trip her telling the exact same things he said, questioning her insatisfaction, throwing kirito poor performance over her telling she is being too control freak and forcing her to see herself as a hypocrate because she can enjoy sex with Inoda but can see herself enjoying with Kirito and never did anything about it.
She would have to try be more loose with sex to enjoy more with Kirito, Bang she is broken.
And make even less sense because the guilty and possible remorse are there yet the Kirito was a Fake, Fujino left the real Kirito out, that's why that entire scene was pointless because if the real Kirito somehow explain what he was doing at that time everething falls apart, Asuna may not believe him but as soon he start talk about Oberon she will know that's is true.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm surprised that the arguing is still going on, this update sure hit hard :LOL:

I don’t think any changes would make sense so late into the story, especially since he started that new ‘real main plot.’ It would be best to just let him finish the game and move on. Maybe he will reflect and adjust for the next project.
This update delivered a lot. Besides Asuna complete willingness to have virtual sex and cheating now, the whole Axiom Church and Six Beasts illuminati group is something I am still trying to figure out how I feel about. We went from a simple story of a pig trying to NTR a girl, to having a goddess? watching and making some background changes for her amusement. Now apparently there was a shadowy organization that was always around our favorite or least favorite boy trying to use him to manifest their goddess? Also some of the important people in his life are already part of the organization. This is like Wild Arms 3 if anyone ever played that game. So much to process. Thank goodness this place exist. Also this has been the buggiest release so far. Not sure what happened there.

lad1

Dec 6, 2020
Can anyone upload a full 0.551 save? i dont feel like replaying the update to see the status changes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Of course, if same somehow happens in real life, where now asleep Kirito is being raped by Suguha and Asuna sees this or better yet, Inoda secretly recording it and showing to Asuna which ends up being the last step needed for Asuna to fall in irl. It would be reusing the same plot device twice and would feel incredibly lame.
Well the possibility for that to happen is huge.
Think about it all the whore models Fujino have to choose from he used Flora, because she does have a secret IRL counterpart Suguha who is actually raping Kirito. This would make no sense to me until the last update because nobody knows who Flora is then we got Hebishima back, and her secret shall be revealed and because Asuna was uncomfortable with Sugu closeness to Kirito as the dialogue when they were at cinema buying tickets suggests.
There's only 3 ways to Fujino make IRL sex happen: coincidence, convenience or accident.
Coincidence it is the Suguha scenario just like the last update.
Convenience it is the overdose of FOG sex making her cave IRL when the server is down again.
Accident it is the possibility of drunken sex at her place, since her dialogue about drinking wine after a long day at work.
I will be surprised if Fujino dont use one of these 3 arguments

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian678j

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
No point. The bugfix didn't fix the perks and status not updating.
Haven't checked firsthand yet, but I THINK this is because the saves themselves are still 'bugged', you actually need to use a "New Game" option and start as late as you can for them to update?? At least that's what seemed when I reread Fujino's list of bug-fixes when it seemed it didn't work, but as mentioned I still need to test it out.

mos555

May 22, 2021
For those who were paying attention, this was seen a mile away " the blond girl" happened at the confession scene like 5 updates ago. Inoda and Liz following Kirito to UC, Inoda telling about that to Asuna, make whathever happened between this and now meaningless thas is the problem with plot coincidences using too much of it, and they will make a weak and predictable story.
Thie inclussion of Fake Kirito/Flora scene was made to remove Asuna's guilty, but the whole thing makes no sense when you read the sex scene dialogue, Fujino could very well left the Fake Kirito part out and have the same result.
Asuna would try to confront and end the situation, Inoda would guilt trip her telling the exact same things he said, questioning her insatisfaction, throwing kirito poor performance over her telling she is being too control freak and forcing her to see herself as a hypocrate because she can enjoy sex with Inoda but can see herself enjoying with Kirito and never did anything about it.
She would have to try be more loose with sex to enjoy more with Kirito, Bang she is broken.
And make even less sense because the guilty and possible remorse are there yet the Kirito was a Fake, Fujino left the real Kirito out, that's why that entire scene was pointless because if the real Kirito somehow explain what he was doing at that time everething falls apart, Asuna may not believe him but as soon he start talk about Oberon she will know that's is true.
Yes, I would like to see the scene where Kirito mentions Oberon and Asuna's captivity. What a head tear she's going to have. Most likely, Kirito's love will rise back to the maximum, But she will no longer be able to give up virtual sex.

In my opinion, it would be better if Fujino developed everything through Asuna's maternal fetish and pity for the little, unhappy fat man. For example, a scene where Kirito insults Inoda in a bad mood, and Asuna then makes amends. And through such events, Inoda would have manipulated more. For example, he deliberately caused Kirito's rage or got into some kind of situation.

mos555

May 22, 2021
In general, such behavior of Asuna is easily explained - at the time of Aincrad, due to Asuna's inexperience, having sex with Kirito, she did not understand what sex was. They were 15 years old there. And then Oberon introduced her to the magical world of orgasms. And that probably turned Asuna's perception around altogether. In fact, Kirito and Asuna's relationship is based purely on love, which is not healthy. And it is quite obvious that she will slip into a whore, justifying everything with love and care for Kirito. The human mind is a funny thing.

If this version is true for Fujino, then the whole situation with Oberon should play out in the future and could lead to a serious conversation between Asuna and Kirito. Kirito may realize that he is useless in bed, and then the green stripe of the cuckold will finally come in handy. They just give you the choice to refuse - a bad end. Or welcome to the world of cuckolds.

And the scene on the main screen may mean that Kirito is very aware that Inoda is fucking Asuna and is just waiting for them to finish so that they can go to lunch with Asuna.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
In general, such behavior of Asuna is easily explained - at the time of Aincrad, due to Asuna's inexperience, having sex with Kirito, she did not understand what sex was. They were 15 years old there. And then Oberon introduced her to the magical world of orgasms. And that probably turned Asuna's perception around altogether. In fact, Kirito and Asuna's relationship is based purely on love, which is not healthy. And it is quite obvious that she will slip into a whore, justifying everything with love and care for Kirito. The human mind is a funny thing.

If this version is true for Fujino, then the whole situation with Oberon should play out in the future and could lead to a serious conversation between Asuna and Kirito. Kirito may realize that he is useless in bed, and then the green stripe of the cuckold will finally come in handy. They just give you the choice to refuse - a bad end. Or welcome to the world of cuckolds.

And the scene on the main screen may mean that Kirito is very aware that Inoda is fucking Asuna and is just waiting for them to finish so that they can go to lunch with Asuna.
I doubt that will happen. The entire story revolves around both of them avoiding the difficult conversations needed to fix things. Even when they do talk, it's so vague that it just postpones the issue until the next problem comes along, building on the unresolved ones. That's why their relationship was doomed from the start.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I doubt that will happen. The entire story revolves around both of them avoiding the difficult conversations needed to fix things. Even when they do talk, it's so vague that it just postpones the issue until the next problem comes along, building on the unresolved ones. That's why their relationship was doomed from the start.
This is very realistic of Fujino story, happens all the time in reality, couples who don't talk to avoid problems, those problems never got fix, then one or both chosse the easy route, cheating or leaving.
In this game 99% of the problems would be solved if they just had a real talk just one, but game/art imitates life

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This is very realistic of Fujino story, happens all the time in reality, couples who don't talk to avoid problems, those problems never got fix, then one or both chosse the easy route, cheating or leaving.
In this game 99% of the problems would be solved if they just had a real talk just one, but game/art imitates life
Yeah, that's why I'm saying they won't figure things out—maybe just some vague BS again without solving anything. That's how their relationship works in this game.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yes, I would like to see the scene where Kirito mentions Oberon and Asuna's captivity. What a head tear she's going to have. Most likely, Kirito's love will rise back to the maximum, But she will no longer be able to give up virtual sex.
The Oberon thing is strange, the way Asuna talk about his poor performance/stress could be related to the trauma over what happened at SAO, but she said this can't be possible because he dont remember and she never talk about it, that means she does remember everything. In the Fujino version was her father who saved her and Kirito have part of his memory locked means she problably ask her father to block everething he saw/know about her and Oberon to keep him in the dark.
Thats fucked up.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
In my opinion, Asuna will have a shitty life with Inoda (since he has no feelings and will use her like a blow-up doll, a container of cum and disposable at will) and Kirito will live his life without problems.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes