4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
do you guys also feels like asuna should keep cheating on kirito without accepting she wants to? like keep letting inoda do everything he wants, but doesn't want to accept it unless it's for a roleplay or something
Asuna agreed to fuck Inoda only in the game and justified even this by taking care of Kirito, and not caring about her carnal desires. At the moment, Asuna does not want to admit to herself that she is just a whore and therefore has set such boundaries.

Reactions: Sheikh Khalifa

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
do you guys also feels like asuna should keep cheating on kirito without accepting she wants to? like keep letting inoda do everything he wants, but doesn't want to accept it unless it's for a roleplay or something
That it's a complicate idea, i read some doujinshi in this line and they are good.
The thing in this game is Asuna knows full well she is being a cheater and now start being a whore, but she will never fully admit that, we always get some excuse for her behavior, oh is a game is not real, is because of the strees, and when she start doing IRL will be i only love kirito but my pussy need Inoda. So in a sense she will never "accept" the fact.

mos555

May 22, 2021
That it's a complicate idea, i read some doujinshi in this line and they are good.
The thing in this game is Asuna knows full well she is being a cheater and now start being a whore, but she will never fully admit that, we always get some excuse for her behavior, oh is a game is not real, is because of the strees, and when she start doing IRL will be i only love kirito but my pussy need Inoda. So in a sense she will never "accept" the fact.
I wonder how she will justify herself when the line "Virtual sex" in her status changes simply to "Sex" or if Fujino holds Asuna only for Inoda to "Sex with Inoda"

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
In the game, go to the memory room, look at "Alice and Others", then imagine that all the events that are there could be spent on other characters - Asuna, Inoda, Suguha and Liz. How do you like it?
Don't forget, the inclusion of SAO side characters were meant to replace random NPC plot lines to pad the game. Personally, I rather Fujino would just focus on the maincast, but there were those who asked for this.

Frankly, it was about time Asuna willingly accepted to have sex with Inoda in FOG, v2 it's halfway done, dragging it any longer seemed pointless. When it comes to sex outside FOG, I hope fujino actually writes a good excuse or dramatizes Asuna's corruption. Also, I think Asuna got mind-fuck and didn't know how to handle watching fake kirito having sex. Fujino could really use a character monlogue scene on Asuna.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Inoda is too arrogant behind Kirito's back, I don't see all this friendship
Indeed there's no space for friendship bettween them unlees something happen to Kirito and after he learn that Inoda "help" Asuna while he couldn't and even that would not be friendship only he trusting in Inoda more. Oblivious cuck route.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
When it comes to sex outside FOG, I hope fujino actually writes a good excuse or dramatizes Asuna's corruption. Also, I think Asuna got mind-fuck and didn't know how to handle watching fake kirito having sex. Fujino could really use a character monlogue scene on Asuna.
IRL sex i have a guess, it will be Asuna repeating her parents story, it's all in the 5 first and last minutes of the last update.
Asuna exploring her house is full of foreshadowing for IRL sex and Kirto accident in the end will be the kicker.
Kirito problably will have some issues to play FOG because the accident or being forced not to by Asuna.
She will not be online as much as she want now having to stay with Kirito, and because make no sense for the party to be online to do quests without him. Her stress will build up she will start resenting Kirito because in her mind will be his cheating the cause of his problems even if he explaining his mission to her. Since she can't go online to alleviate her pent up sex frustration and Inoda probably teasing her all the time she will crack and doing IRL, blaming Kirito for it as excuse.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I wonder how she will justify herself when the line "Virtual sex" in her status changes simply to "Sex" or if Fujino holds Asuna only for Inoda to "Sex with Inoda"
That will be easy is all Kirito's fault, remember she is a hypocrate whore since the beginning, and the Oberon files are here now to prove that, she's lying by omission and covering up with "this is just to protect Kirito from hurt" but she probably enjoyed being the Sex Slave cumdump to Oberon and just dont want to admit

Reactions: mos555

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I wonder if they would have used that augmented reality single-glass device where you are in real life but you see as if you were in the game and so if Inoda fucked Asuna using the augmented reality gadget, do you think Asuna would say that it's just a game or would she realize that it's not really like that? Imagine Kirito seeing Asuna fucking Inoda and thinking: all this is not real, it's just the projection of the game, and instead it's all real xD

mos555

May 22, 2021
That will be easy is all Kirito's fault, remember she is a hypocrate whore since the beginning, and the Oberon files are here now to prove that, she's lying by omission and covering up with "this is just to protect Kirito from hurt" but she probably enjoyed being the Sex Slave cumdump to Oberon and just dont want to admit
Apparently it will be so. We saw the scenes with Oberon in the last update, where Asuna cries and asks to stop, but maybe there will be further memories where Asuna gets involved in the process and becomes a whore for Oberon.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I wonder if they would have used that augmented reality single-glass device where you are in real life but you see as if you were in the game and so if Inoda fucked Asuna using the augmented reality gadget, do you think Asuna would say that it's just a game or would she realize that it's not really like that? Imagine Kirito seeing Asuna fucking Inoda and thinking: all this is not real, it's just the projection of the game, and instead it's all real xD
Hmm, I read a Chinese novel where a dude was convinced that he was in the game, even though he was in a huge holographic projection. And he killed monsters that ended up being ordinary people. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
why is the game tagges as "japanase game"?apart from the setting which is taken from a anime its something entirely different from japanase games which i dont like
the developer is not even japanase,thats the meaning of the tag anyway

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
why is the game tagges as "japanase game"?apart from the setting which is taken from a anime its something entirely different from japanase games which i dont like
Because there is no tag for "Chinese Games" and the tagger didn't know any better.

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
'Japanese game' is more or less just a genre name. Think of it like French fries—you get them basically in every country, not only in France.

Reactions: Misarmor

Sheikh Khalifa

Jul 10, 2022
IRL sex i have a guess, it will be Asuna repeating her parents story, it's all in the 5 first and last minutes of the last update.
Asuna exploring her house is full of foreshadowing for IRL sex and Kirto accident in the end will be the kicker.
Kirito problably will have some issues to play FOG because the accident or being forced not to by Asuna.
She will not be online as much as she want now having to stay with Kirito, and because make no sense for the party to be online to do quests without him. Her stress will build up she will start resenting Kirito because in her mind will be his cheating the cause of his problems even if he explaining his mission to her. Since she can't go online to alleviate her pent up sex frustration and Inoda probably teasing her all the time she will crack and doing IRL, blaming Kirito for it as excuse.
SAO TBCM 2 if it was peak

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Possibly at this point Asuna in IRL will feel less guilty if she does something with Inoda since after seeing that Cuckito also supposedly has sex in FOG with another girl at this point I think Inoda will make both of them more stressed in IRL and end up going to FOG where Inoda and Asuna are going to fuck like rabbits under the pretext of relieving stress and it doesn't matter if Cuckito is nearby I think we're in for some hard sex at the massage place.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Possibly at this point Asuna in IRL will feel less guilty if she does something with Inoda since after seeing that Cuckito also supposedly has sex in FOG with another girl at this point I think Inoda will make both of them more stressed in IRL and end up going to FOG where Inoda and Asuna are going to fuck like rabbits under the pretext of relieving stress and it doesn't matter if Cuckito is nearby I think we're in for some hard sex at the massage place.
Well, yes, the third scene in the massage parlor is inevitable. I didn't understand if Liz knows about the relationship between Asuna and Inoda, and if she doesn't, then she might find out in a future scene. . As for Asuna, it all depends on what kind of behavior Fujino chooses for her. But I can assume that based on the fact that she understands that she began to cheating long before Kirito did it and and the status was all written as stress relief and role-playing. And only for virtual sex. . The next 1, 2 or 3 updates, Asuna should be in real life acting like the perfect girl who gives her boyfriend space. And most likely he will abruptly stop Inoda in real life, reminding him that they can have sex in the game.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2023
If it's coming out pixelated it's because it's the first modified version that Fujino released, someone had already uploaded the uncensored version before but I will upload it again, just replace the files, someone upload the full save of the new version, I want to see Asuna's new stats xd, someone can enter to gofile?? i can´t

do you have one for the 1st part?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes