4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
I check the status description of Asuna in the “plugins” file, and it may tell something about the possible future story.

Copied and pasted here in the original Chinese version, so google translate if you are interested.

1. About love:

【纯洁坚定的爱恋】
“就算是一千年也不算长,只要是和你在一起。”
亚丝娜深爱着桐人,纯粹而坚定的,无论何时何地,亚丝娜都会全心全意地支持和保护桐人,即使需要付出生命的代价,她也毫不犹豫。
对于猪田,只有同情和感恩,雷雨之夜后,增加了一丝怨恨,但也并非不能原谅。

【渐生猜阻的感情】
“桐人君…肯定是不会骗我的……”
添油加醋的挑拨、不合时宜的偶然、无心制造的误会,让亚丝娜对桐人的信任产生了一丝丝动摇。
虽然几乎无法察觉,但毫无保留的爱意上终于有了第一道缝隙。

【濒临崩溃的情感】
“身体已经交给他了……但我的心永远只会属于桐人君。”
亚丝娜破罐子破摔一般,逐渐接受了和猪田近似炮友的关系。但身体的放纵不代表心灵的沦陷,
不管发生什么,她对桐人的爱永远不会变质!……大概吧。

【自我麻醉的契约】
“我只需要帮他怀一个孩子,然后就可以和桐人……回到正常的生活……”
亚丝娜同意了猪田的请求,答应帮他代孕一个孩子。但这真的是为了帮助猪田吗,还是为了有正当的理由和猪田无套做爱呢?
无所谓了。反正怀孕以后,这段畸恋关系就要结束了吧。

【彻底褪色的爱意】
“……我爱上了猪田……”
亚丝娜逐渐承认了自己的心早已倒向猪田,她对桐人的爱意已经像是遥远的梦境,朦胧而苍白。
什么,为什么会变成这样呢?这个答案已经无所谓了,现在的她只想沉醉于猪田带给她的激情和快乐。

So Asuna will eventually fall into love with Inoda.

2. About Cheating

【完美无缺的校花】
“人生不仅仅是为了自己而不停向前冲刺,把某人的幸福当成自己的幸福,还有这样的生活方式。”
结城家的大小姐,从小接受精英式教育。在死亡游戏SAO中幸存下来,也是拯救众人的英雄。
外貌出众,即使素颜状态,与明星、模特相比也毫不逊色。但更让人向往的,是亚丝娜高贵的人格:忠诚、善良、无私。

【时尚优雅的美人】
“亚丝娜一直钟情于清新素雅的风格。然而,最近受到莉兹的怂恿,为了让自己深爱的男友开心,
莉兹,这件衣服是不是太暴露了?桐人君真的会喜欢这种风格吗。”
亚丝娜开始尝试更加成熟性感的路线。所谓女为悦己者容,桐人君真是一个幸运的混蛋啊。

【虚伪自欺的色女】
“不仅是桐人君也有责任,而且,反正只是游戏……桐人君,你也说过…游戏,和现实…是不同的……”
FOG中与猪田的反复交合,在潜移默化中让亚丝娜逐渐释放压抑的欲望,也愈发迷恋性爱的快感。
面对自己出格的行为,双重标准、寻找借口、推卸责任,只为更加心安理得地享受肉体的欢愉。

【沉迷偷情的婊子】
“……今天,也要去猪田君那里……该怎么跟桐人说呢……”
亚丝娜坚信着,自己仍然深爱着桐人,但身体沉迷于猪田给予的快乐。
她已经不想再去思考,只要保持现状就好。

【彻底变心的母猪】
“猪田君……他对我是真心的吗……他是嫌弃我这个二手女人吗?”
亚丝娜身心都已经完全沦陷,成为了猪田的女人。她希望公开二人的关系,但猪田要求她继续保持和桐人的“交往”,亚丝娜毫无怨言地服从了。
除了极少数的知情人,对其他人来说亚丝娜还是那个亚丝娜。

【忠诚献媚的秘妻】
“桐人君,嗯嗯~啊……今晚我也要忙项目的事,啊……你先睡吧……”
也许桐人仍然保留了男友的头衔,但事实上,猪田才是亚丝娜真正的男人、丈夫、主人、所有者,
她会永远忠诚于他,为他献上自己的一切,听从他一切的安排,包括继续扮演桐人的完美女友,包括像一只母猪一样服侍猪田。

So Asuna will willingly obey Inoda to be Kirito’s “girlfriend” but in fact knowingly love Inoda and cheat Kirito.

3. About mother relationship

【关系紧张的母女】
“我该怎么才能让妈妈接受桐人君呢……”
京子对自己孩子的教育相当严格,认为SAO生存者学校不专业,曾对明日奈提出了转学与婚约等要求。
京子对于桐人这个所谓的男友,也是万般不满。亲子之间无法互相理解。

【难以逾越的代沟】
“妈妈,这是我的选择,请你尊重我!”
猪田的事情,让亚丝娜的压力暴增。这时的母亲却仍然对她百般挑剔,让亚丝娜的心中充满了怨恨和不满,
为什么她母亲总是要对她这么苛刻呢?她渴望和母亲建立更紧密的关系,但是却不知道该如何做才能逾越这个难关。

【未曾料想的桥梁】
“我和妈妈的关系竟然会因为猪田君而发生变化。”
亚丝娜没有想到,也许夹杂着不快和尴尬,她和母亲因为猪田而有了更多的交流和沟通,
虽然她不知道这个关系会持续多久,也不知道发展的方向是好是坏。

【母雌女交的亲子】
“妈妈,我也爱你,我们一起享受吧。”
亚丝娜、她母亲和猪田之间的关系越来越复杂了,但总的而言,亚丝娜满意现在亲密的母女关系。
而且她知道,无论发生什么,她和母亲永远离不开猪田了。

So Inoda will “help” fix the relationship between Asuna and her mother. Of course, through having sex with them together.

4. About sex

【略显羞耻】
“不行,不行...感觉就这样穿着去约会,桐人君肯定会以为我是个淫荡的女人”
虽然身体敏感、需求旺盛,但和绝大多数家教严格的大小姐一样,亚丝娜对于性的态度是较为保守和排斥的。
和猪田进行的羞耻行为纯粹是因为圣母情节和报恩心理,让她愿意自我牺牲,因此获得的快感并不是她决策时考虑的要素。

【虚拟连结】
“嗯,是啊,FOG里的一切,都是虚拟的……”
游戏和现实之间存在着明显的分界,拥有不同的规则和价值观。亚丝娜最初并不认同,
对于游戏行为也怀有道德疑虑。但现在,她逐渐开始接受:在虚拟世界中探索另一种自我、
尝试更多的选择和寻找更多的乐趣,包括但不限于——和猪田的网络性爱。

【生理需求】
“嗯……这也只是一种正常的生理需求,没有什么好羞耻的。”
随着亚丝娜和猪田的互动日益频繁,她对性爱的态度正在持续发生变化,
开始逐渐接受性爱作为一种正常的生理需求,没有必要过分羞耻和愧疚。

【热衷痴迷】
“啊啊啊啊啊……好舒服……不要停……”
随着时间的推移,亚丝娜沉迷于猪田带给她的性爱快感。
她对猪田的各种玩法言听计从,也会主动向猪田求欢,希望能够得到更多的刺激和满足。

So Asuna will love to have sex with Inoda completely.

5. About oral sex

【守口如瓶】
“怎么可能去舔那样肮脏的东西,口……什么的,绝对不行。”
亚丝娜对口交十分厌恶,完全无法理解能够这么做的女生,认为口交只是性变态和AV中才会有的行为。

【浅尝未止】
“毕竟只是游戏……但…要我用嘴巴……还是感觉怪怪的……”
在猪田循循诱导和不断请求下,亚丝娜终于同意在FOG中尝试口交。
虽然她仍然不喜欢这种异常的性欲处理行为,但也不那么排斥了。

【口是心非】
“我才不喜欢这种变态的行为,只是想让你快点硬起来而已……”
亚丝娜发现,在口交时通过掌控给予猪田快感的多寡,让他露出不同的表情,会让她有一种有趣的成就感。
她主动口交的次数越来越多,但当被问起对于口交的态度时,她是绝对不会说实话的。

【口舌之欲】
“想要吃……猪田君的大肉棒……快点给人家嘛”
亚丝娜已经完全爱上了口交,充满口腔的雄臭、龟头的坚硬、肉棒在喉咙里的悸动,都会让她感到燥热、兴奋。
她开始渴望犹如母猪一般,一脸幸福地吮吸龟头、套弄肉棒、索要精液。

So Asuna will love to serve Inoda with oral sex.

6. About group sex

【二人世界】
“你是说那几个人一起做爱?那不是聚众淫乱吗?!怎么会有这么无耻的人!”
亚丝娜认为性爱就是两个人的结合,对于群交持非常否定的态度。
她认为只有两个人在一起才能真正地享受快乐,群交是非常变态而无耻的。

【三人成行】
“就……就只有一次……”
亚丝娜和利兹分享了猪田,开始对于三人行不再完全否定,
但仍然觉得这种行为很不正常,感觉十分羞耻和抗拒。

【双凤游龙】
“猪田君,你是说今晚妈妈也会和我们一起学习吗……”
和利兹的三人行让亚丝娜乐在其中,和京子的母娘丼也让她倍感兴奋。
性爱似乎是人际关系最好的润滑油,因为桐人变得略微尬尴的友情得到了修补,紧张的亲子关系也因此缓解。

【四人探戈】
“利兹,赶紧从猪田身上下来……妈妈,下一个是我才对!”
既然大家都开心,也不会伤害别人,一起做爱又有什么不可以呢?群交已经成为了亚丝娜和闺蜜、母亲加深感情的重要方式。
虽然在过程中会因为对猪田的分配而会相互吃醋,但每次结束之后,大家的感情都会更加牢固。

Important information here:
  • So Asuna will have the first threesome with Inoda and Liz.
  • Then She will have sex with Inoda and her mother, as a way to fix mother-daughter relationship.
  • The last one is group sex of Asuna, her mother, Inoda, and Liz.
7. About condom

【安全第一】(with Kirito)
“这个没关系的...因为我今天是安全期,桐人君可以不用担心。”
做爱时,通常情况下亚丝娜都会要求桐人佩戴安全套。只有在安全期的时候,偶尔会允许桐人无套插入。

【安全第一】(with Inoda)
“不要!我们必须要保证安全!
亚丝娜坚决拒绝和猪田的无套性爱,她认为这样可能会感染和怀孕。

【体外射精】
“好吧,但必须射在外面,否则我再也不会理你了!”
经过猪田的软磨硬泡和各种保证,亚丝娜勉强同意了无套插入,但她要求猪田必须体外射精,以此避免怀孕。

【有套不欢】
“嗯,果然感觉差好多,你把套子取掉吧……”
亚丝娜发现无套做爱的时候,肉壁和肉棒的直接摩擦可以让快感加倍。
那一层橡胶已经成为欲望的阻碍,被亚丝娜所抛弃。

So Asuna will ask Inoda not to wear a condom during sex.

8. About cum inside

【精液排斥】(with Kirito)
“桐人君,你知道的吧,今天可不是安全期哦~”
亚丝娜觉得精液是恶心的排泄物,对于内射基本上是完全拒绝的,只有在安全期,偶尔作为给桐人的特别福利。

【精液排斥】(with Inoda)
“猪田!你在想什么呢?幸好我及时推开了你,万一怀孕了怎么办!?”
亚丝娜觉得精液是恶心的排泄物,虽然同意和猪田进行无套做爱,但完全拒绝猪田任何内射的企图。

【中出管控】
“真是的,怎么又射进来了……幸好今天不是危险期”
对于猪田偶尔因为“没有及时拔出”的行为,亚丝娜选择了容忍,如果不巧是危险日,只有服用副作用很大的紧急避孕药了。
不过也许猪田确实不愿意伤害亚丝娜,并没有发生过危险日内射的情况。

【激流高潮】
“啊啊啊……进来了……好热、好舒服、要去了……”
亚丝娜默许了猪田的内射,并自己每日服用无副作用的短效避孕药。
猪田滚烫而强有力的射精,进一步丰富了亚丝娜的快感体验,让她在被注入精液的同时再次高潮。

【子宫饥渴】
“射进来……我想要你的精液……”
亚丝娜已经完全痴迷于内射的快感,她会主动提出内射要求,希望能够获得更多的刺激和快感。
她在做爱时变成了用子宫思考的女人,指挥着骚穴肉壁不断收缩蠕动,积极地榨取着精液。

So condom, then no condom but cum outside, then cum inside only during safe period, then cum inside every time and eat birth control pills, finally asking Inoda to cum inside

9. About get pregnant

【严格避孕】(with Kirito)
“结衣酱好可爱,我想和桐人君生个宝宝,但我们毕竟是学生,还太早了啦。”
虽然喜欢小孩,也愿意为桐人生子,亚丝娜明白,无论是对学业的影响,还是家庭的压力,现阶段怀孕是一个很糟糕的选择。

【严格避孕】(with Inoda)

“猪田君,我虽然同意和你……那个……但我们先约法三章,首先就是必须注意安全。”
亚丝娜明白,和猪田发生肉体关系是一回事,但怀孕则是另一回事。
无论什么措施,她都要确保安全,不要意外怀孕。

【开始犹豫】
“我竟然答应了帮他生孩子,我真是疯了。”
在母亲和闺蜜一致地撺掇怂恿下,亚丝娜同意了为猪田的代孕请求,但她的内心仍然十分纠结犹豫。
她选择将一切不安放置一边,暂时在猪田给她的快感中醉生梦死。

【期待妊娠】
“快点射进来,我想要你的孩子!”
亚丝娜已经完全沉迷于肉欲之中,但怀孕意味着和猪田肉体关系的终结。因此和猪田做爱的时候,她的肉体期待着受精,
而理智则希望不要怀孕而能够继续给这段不伦的肉体关系一个合理的借口。但总体而言,亚丝娜还是期待着新生命的降临。

【幸福备产】
“我要好好养胎,生下健康的宝宝!”
亚丝娜怀孕后,她非常认真地对待自己的身体和胎儿。她积极地锻炼身体,比如每天进行低强度的孕期性爱;
保持健康的饮食习惯,比如定期服用高蛋白质的猪田精液。医生在每次检查时,都确认这一定会是个健康的宝宝。

【渴望受精】
“想要一直一直一直生猪田的宝宝。”
作为母猪、孕袋、肉便妻,和自己的公猪、所有者、大鸡巴老公配种、受精、造人做爱,
然后因奸成孕、妊娠产子、传宗接代,不是理所当然的吗?加油,亚丝娜!一定不要输给京子和利兹呀!

Also very important information here, maybe related to the ending:
  • Asuna is persuaded by her mother and Liz to have Inoda’s baby
  • Inoda proposes a condition: If Asuna wants to end her relationship with Inoda, she has to give birth to his baby for one time.
  • Asuna agrees. But she has a complex feeling: She wants to have a baby for Inoda so that her relationship with Inoda can end, but she doesn’t want to get pregnant so that she can have more sex with Inoda
  • In the end, Asuna will become a pregnant and birth machine for Inoda, and have many Inoda’s babies. Also she doesn’t want to fall behind from her mother and Liz. So her mother and Liz will also get pregnant and give birth to Inoda’s babies.
Hmm, I don't know how it's hard to believe in this, and why prescribe literally the entire planned plot in advance. It looks like a trap for fools. And if these are true plans, then the game will end very cliched.

What is the name of the file in which it was found? The names of the files do not differ in the Chinese and English versions.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I check the status description of Asuna in the “plugins” file, and it may tell something about the possible future story.

Copied and pasted here in the original Chinese version, so google translate if you are interested.
You should put this in spoiler tab. For those who doesn't want to know.

Reactions: abirvg and 4-kun

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
Hmm, I don't know how it's hard to believe in this, and why prescribe literally the entire planned plot in advance. It looks like a trap for fools. And if these are true plans, then the game will end very cliched.

What is the name of the file in which it was found? The names of the files do not differ in the Chinese and English versions.
Just copy and pasted from the file plugins. Yes, it's possible the story will be different if Fujino wants to change it in the future. And Yes, if not changed, looks like this story will be kinda go and end like other NTR games.

Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Just copy and pasted from the file plugins. Yes, it's possible the story will be different if Fujino wants to change it in the future. And Yes, if not changed, looks like this story will be kinda go and end like other NTR games.
I understood. It's not really a "status." This is a description of the perks. For example, in group sex, the description from the "Just 2 of us" perk.

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
You should put this in spoiler tab. For those who doesn't want to know.
I'm a new member so don't know how to do that. But technically everyone having this game can check the information where it is found. And like the previous reply, the story is still unsettled and very likely to change in the future. So maybe not spoiler?

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
I understood. It's not really a "status." This is a description of the perks. For example, in group sex, the description from the "Just 2 of us" perk.
Yes, you're right. Some of these perks are now hidden in game, but the writing is there in the plugins file. I guess Fujino wrote the words and left them there like I don't know how long ago. Of course these may be changed in the future as Fujino continues to develop the game.

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
Agr
This is just the datamined perks list. It has been around since the beginning of Part 2. Didn't go through the list cp2020 just made to see if it the same as the one before. But the perks have changed from before. "Virtual Connection" was not in the old perks list so the story has changed.
Agreed. This is just what I found in the v0.551's data file. I don't know if they're the same as what they were before. I just had this idea that "okay maybe I can find something interesting in the data while waiting for the next update".

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This is just the datamined perks list. It has been around since the beginning of Part 2. Didn't go through the list cp2020 just made to see if it the same as the one before. But the perks have changed from before. "Virtual Connection" was not in the old perks list so the story has changed.
What about the new ones that unlocked this update, did you check it out, any differences to the spoiled perk list? I don't need examples btw, just curious :LOL: I don't want to replay, so I wait until next update. :sneaky:

mos555

May 22, 2021
Yes, you're right. Some of these perks are now hidden in game, but the writing is there in the plugins file. I guess Fujino wrote the words and left them there like I don't know how long ago. Of course these may be changed in the future as Fujino continues to develop the game.
Well, I really hope that Fujino will want to do more than what is described here. Because it's too mediocre. In fact, there are 2 endings - either Asuna becomes a farm for children, or Kyoka and Liz also become a farm for children. It's good that nothing is written here about Suguha. This gives hope for the future.

Reactions: leavy

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well, I really hope that Fujino will want to do more than what is described here. Because it's too mediocre. In fact, there are 2 endings - either Asuna becomes a farm for children, or Kyoka and Liz also become a farm for children. It's good that nothing is written here about Suguha. This gives hope for the future.
Yeah, glad, she is not part of Inodas harem :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What about the new ones that unlocked this update, did you check it out, any differences to the spoiled perk list? I don't need examples btw, just curious :LOL: I don't want to replay, so I wait until next update. :sneaky:
Well I am not sure since the current release still cannot update the perks in the perks screen. But most of them was sex related perks so they are the same. But one of the non-sex one I remember does not appear in the datamined perks list. So more changes, yay?

From the beginning it seems like Fujino wanted Suguha to have nothing to do with Inoda so Suguha having no mention in Asuna's corruption route makes sense.

Reactions: 4-kun

mos555

May 22, 2021
By the way, did everyone notice that in the new update, at different locations in the city, some little men put antennas on roofs?? The Massons, the Illuminati, the council of six?

Reactions: Taboofan

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
By the way, did everyone notice that in the new update, at different locations in the city, some little men put antennas on roofs?? The Massons, the Illuminati, the council of six?
Are you referring to the construction works at Kirito's apartment? Hmm, yeah, I was wondering if it's some setup from the council. Maybe some mind-reading device right at his house or surveillance.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I did! I was wondering about that. No way to interact with them to find out what though. Pretty interesting. We seem to have India plot, Administrator plot and then the council plot. But are all the council members really working together?

mos555

May 22, 2021
Are you referring to the construction works at Kirito's apartment? Hmm, yeah, I was wondering if it's some setup from the council. Maybe some mind-reading device right at his house or surveillance.
Noooooo! In the area where Suguhi's snack bar is located, an antenna is installed on the building of the game center. In the area where the cinema is located, an antenna is also installed on the building of the fitness center.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I did! I was wondering about that. No way to interact with them to find out what though. Pretty interesting. We seem to have India plot, Administrator plot and then the council plot. But are all the council members really working together?
I think the council and Admin are part of the same plot, but the members have their own agenda. Inoda's plot is probably separate from it, though that doesn’t mean it won’t influence his relationship with Asuna, as we saw in this update.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Noooooo! In the area where Suguhi's snack bar is located, an antenna is installed on the building of the game center. In the area where the cinema is located, an antenna is also installed on the building of the fitness center.
Oh, OK, I didn't noticed. well, could still be related, we'll see I guess

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes those are probably from the council so they can scan Kirito's mind. I was confused too when I first saw those poles. But after the council scene it makes sense. There is one being installed at his apartment too. BTW did anyone see this scene?

2.png

It is a hidden scene since there is no marker telling you you can go to this area.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Yes those are probably from the council so they can scan Kirito's mind. I was confused too when I first saw those poles. But after the council scene it makes sense. There is one being installed at his apartment too. BTW did anyone see this scene?
View attachment 4102373

It is a hidden scene since there is no marker telling you you can go to this area.
Yes. After the cinema 27.06, when you return to Kirito's apartment. You see how Liz goes to Inoda appartament and then you go around the building.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes