4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yes those are probably from the council so they can scan Kirito's mind. I was confused too when I first saw those poles. But after the council scene it makes sense. There is one being installed at his apartment too. BTW did anyone see this scene?

View attachment 4102373

It is a hidden scene since there is no marker telling you you can go to this area.
Maybe they are some kind of receivers/access points to gather more energy.

Or they’re forming a pentagram to summon the Admin by sacrificing all the people. :sneaky:

mos555

May 22, 2021
Maybe they are some kind of receivers/access points to gather more energy.

Or they’re forming a pentagram to summon the Admin by sacrificing all the people. :sneaky:
Or antennas to control the women around Kirito so that they undermine his mind, and only Suguha is immune because she is crazy and madly in love with Kirito.

• Haha
Reactions: Taboofan and 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Or antennas to control the women around Kirito so that they undermine his mind, and only Suguha is immune because she is crazy and madly in love with Kirito.
Please no. The Alice mind control is bad enough. You want to add more mind control into the story?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Yes those are probably from the council so they can scan Kirito's mind. I was confused too when I first saw those poles. But after the council scene it makes sense. There is one being installed at his apartment too. BTW did anyone see this scene?

View attachment 4102373

It is a hidden scene since there is no marker telling you you can go to this area.
By the way, in this scene, Inoda says that he has dyslexia. I wonder why Fujino added that. How it might play out in the future. Kirito will leave a note that he will be back in half an hour, but Inoda will not be able to read it and will go sex with Asuna. And Kirito will find them when he returns.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Please no. The Alice mind control is bad enough. You want to add more mind control into the story?
Well this is the whole point, the plot now goes around the concil of 6 and the admin mastermind, Kirito already gave away in the maze that could be related to mind control and memory alteration.
For the goodees plan work "reshape and fix reality" they will need to mind control everyone and let them ready for this "new reality".
In the end Kirito will be the only one not affected and he will have a choice beteew the old reality where Asuna is a slave breeding pig machine or the new one where he probably going to forget everything about Asuna's actions but she will continue being Inoda sex slave behind his back.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if Fujino never mentions Suguha in the corruption, what does this mean?, I mean, does Fujino have something in mind between Kirito and Suguha? I have a feeling that Fujino doesn't want Kirito to be left empty-handed even if he loses Asuna

Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well this is the whole point, the plot now goes around the concil of 6 and the admin mastermind, Kirito already gave away in the maze that could be related to mind control and memory alteration.
For the goodees plan work "reshape and fix reality" they will need to mind control everyone and let them ready for this "new reality".
In the end Kirito will be the only one not affected and he will have a choice beteew the old reality where Asuna is a slave breeding pig machine or the new one where he probably going to forget everything about Asuna's actions but she will continue being Inoda sex slave behind his back.
Well, in the first case, it's good if Kirito finds out everything and just leaves, alone or with Suguha. I don't really like it if he stays to raise someone else's child. The second option is also not bad, but only if Kirito forgets everything at all. For example, there will be a scene when he sees a pregnant Asuna in depraved clothes with Inoda on the street and thinks "what a depraved woman" and moves on.
if Fujino never mentions Suguha in the corruption, what does this mean?, I mean, does Fujino have something in mind between Kirito and Suguha? I have a feeling that Fujino doesn't want Kirito to be left empty-handed even if he loses Asuna
Well, yes, as I say, as the person above wrote. In the first version, Kirito just leaves with Suguha. Well, or Suguha takes revenge somehow. And in the second, Suguha stays with Kirito, who has erased his memory of Asuna, Inoda and all the events.(He has known Suguha since childhood, so it makes sense.)

It can hardly be said that Fujino wants something good for Kirito. I think there will simply be a choice - to suffer or not to suffer, but having lost everything.(at least 4 years of life.)

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
No, the perks only include characters that are involved to Asuna x Inoda directly through their personal story.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
No, the perks only include characters that are involved to Asuna x Inoda directly through their personal story.
What do you think (even if you don't know) Fujino will do for those two K & S? I'll give rise to your strangest fantasies

mos555

May 22, 2021
What do you think (even if you don't know) Fujino will do for those two K & S? I'll give rise to your strangest fantasies
One day, Kirito wakes up and sees Suguha, Asuna tied up next to him, Inoda's corpse with stab wounds lying on the floor, and a recording of Asuna and Inoda's sex is playing on the TV from behind. And Suguha "Now, dear brother, I will tell you a story after which we will definitely be together"

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I wonder if the antenna's mission is something like a 'merging of the planes' concept. Somehow bringing the game and everything there into the real world, forcing those within their environs to choose which kind of life they want to lead? Basically a version of the first season of SAO without the need to use the helmets? Doubt it's possible, but it could be interesting.

Hmm... Or, instead of full-on mind control, just a general lapse in self-control, a certain heightening of desires?

Could also just be a security thing - tightening the cabal's control of the city by blocking/vettign any calls going out? We don't know what's going on elsewhere in the world after all.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
:unsure:
We need to see the data minning as things already told by Fujino himself, Asuna will break towards Inoda.
Now you have the rest of story at large since there's no mention about Sugu , Simon or Flora everything is possible.
Fujino aproach towards Kirito is bizzare, every single charecter is moraly compromise but him, maybe because is his way to say "nice guys finish last" or to preserve the hero of the story for the ending.
One thing is clear the only good ending is Kirito moving far away as possible and forget the whole thing regardless.

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Kirito will lose Asuna but not her dignity and Asuna will end up like the alcoholic street slut with fishnet stockings and all tattooed like in Kirito's nightmare

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes