4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yes those are probably from the council so they can scan Kirito's mind. I was confused too when I first saw those poles. But after the council scene it makes sense. There is one being installed at his apartment too. BTW did anyone see this scene?

View attachment 4102373

It is a hidden scene since there is no marker telling you you can go to this area.

I did catch the scene during my playthrough, although I didn´t exactly pay very much attention to the dialogue of the technician since I was focusing more on whatever the piggy was saying to Liz at the time, my general perception of that hidden snippet is that it was mostly a set-up of the location for a possible IRL scene with Asuna and the Fatso like the title-screen foretold us.

(I was also expecting some kind of lewd content or mini-event to go on on the balcony, alas, nothing came of it.) (yet)

I don´t have a Suguha image with me right now, so I just want to comment on the way she was titty-fucking Kirito during the last update. It was absolutely hilarious, and not just because of the incestual context. The way she had lifted his entire lower body is just super funny for me for some reason.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
You seem to read her character wrong. While it's true, she is working in the brothel for money, but unlike typical whores, she is in her own, she even somehow convinced the council to give her S Rank Prostitute status. She picks her clients herself and also decides what she does. Usually she only does services, but no penetration. Even the council member can't fuck her without her permission as we saw in this update and it was the first time that she let someone fuck her, but only under the condition that he had to transform himself into Kirito and it was also an one time thing. To conclude, she is everything, but a cheap whore :LOL:

And that is one of the many things that make her character unique. She’s not your typical NTR victim anymore; she’s the one doing the NTR.
Semantics 4 semantics, she fucks for money she is a whore. But i was talking more in a "basic bicht" vibe.
Indeed she's unique in this context, but how or if Fujino will do something interesting with her is the question.
Having no mentions of her in the mining data means at least Fujino is not going to use her as scape goat to Asuna cheating is a good sign.
Well technically she's not doing any NTR yet, she's getting off drug raping Kirito that's why i said how she would react to Kirito rejecting her. But let's indulge they start having sex and for her the real thing is not exciting due to Kirito Soy Boy performance then what do the same as Asuna, she wil not be blackmailed anymore but she will be NTRed again, back to square one.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What is Liz and Inoda talking about in this scene? I seem to have missed this
Probably a scenario Liz wants Inoda to act out to get Asuna. Like the whole Asuna forgiving Inoda for the Lustiful Night script was written by Liz. But he couldn't remembered it or because he has dyslexia? He just winged it and it was fine.

I did catch the scene during my playthrough, although I didn´t exactly pay very much attention to the dialogue of the technician since I was focusing more on whatever the piggy was saying to Liz at the time, my general perception of that hidden snippet is that it was mostly a set-up of the location for a possible IRL scene with Asuna and the Fatso like the title-screen foretold us.

(I was also expecting some kind of lewd content or mini-event to go on on the balcony, alas, nothing came of it.) (yet)

I don´t have a Suguha image with me right now, so I just want to comment on the way she was titty-fucking Kirito during the last update. It was absolutely hilarious, and not just because of the incestual context. The way she had lifted his entire lower body is just super funny for me for some reason.
Wow SixDates that was you writing. Didn't recognize you without a Suguha pic! :ROFLMAO:

That location has been around since the beginning when Asuna flashed back to the Lustiful Night but there was never a use for it until now. I am sure Inoda will have balcony sex Asuna one day but I still hope it is next to the stairs on the front as I said here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...ic-part-2-v0-551c-fujino.154352/post-14733070
That would mean Inoda and Asuna is fucking almost right in front of Kirito and he will have to just walk by!

throdo

May 27, 2020
Probably a scenario Liz wants Inoda to act out to get Asuna. Like the whole Asuna forgiving Inoda for the Lustiful Night script was written by Liz. But he couldn't remembered it or because he has dyslexia? He just winged it and it was fine.

Wow SixDates that was you writing. Didn't recognize you without a Suguha pic! :ROFLMAO:

That location has been around since the beginning when Asuna flashed back to the Lustiful Night but there was never a use for it until now. I am sure Inoda will have balcony sex Asuna one day but I still hope it is next to the stairs on the front as I said here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...ic-part-2-v0-551c-fujino.154352/post-14733070
That would mean Inoda and Asuna is fucking almost right in front of Kirito and he will have to just walk by!
This was another question I had. About how far does Liz know that Inoda got with Asuna? If she wanted them to break up I feel like just telling Kirito that she cheated would be the sure way. You imply that she does know that. Also what was her purpose of Liz jerking off Inoda?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I am sure Inoda will have balcony sex Asuna one day but I still hope it is next to the stairs on the front as I said here:
That would mean Inoda and Asuna is fucking almost right in front of Kirito and he will have to just walk by
No, what I meant wasn't exactly balcony sex, although I'm sure that it will happen someday as well.

I was more so talking about the backside of the apartment complex, where Kirito and Asuna are talking with the random technician.
I think that the inclusion of that hidden mini-scene was a set-up for a the title screen event, which would be in support to your current theory of it happening on the side of the apartment building.

I was kind of lying on that post, I do have plenty of Suguha pics to push into the thread saved on my phone, the problem is that the forum has been having trouble with uploading attachments for me today.

It's probably a problem with my 3G, or maybe a divine intervention as a test of my devotion towards the rightful cause of Suguha supremacy.
Either or.

This was another question I had. About how far does Liz know that Inoda got with Asuna? If she wanted them to break up I feel like just telling Kirito that she cheated would be the sure way. You imply that she does know that

We don't really have a exact answer to what does Liz knows since Inoda has been lying to her since the beginning, with her only knowing a minimal amount of the details.

That being said, I had a similar doubt as what you are currently having, since even just something like allowing the piglet to fondle her tits is more than enough to consider it cheating. If Liz wanted to, she could have made Kirito catch both of them in the act already.

What I believe Liz is currently planning, is having Asuna leave Kirito for Inoda, instead of forcing the break-up herself.

At least that's the most logical explanation for her actions so far, whatever Fujino decides to that or something else is only up to him to know.

throdo

May 27, 2020
No, what I meant wasn't exactly balcony sex, although I'm sure that it will happen someday as well.

I was more so talking about the backside of the apartment complex, where Kirito and Asuna are talking with the random technician.
I think that the inclusion of that hidden mini-scene was a set-up for a the title screen event, which would be in support to your current theory of it happening on the side of the apartment building.

I was kind of lying on that post, I do have plenty of Suguha pics to push into the thread saved on my phone, the problem is that the forum has been having trouble with uploading attachments for me today.

It's probably a problem with my 3G, or maybe a divine intervention as a test of my devotion towards the rightful cause of Suguha supremacy.
Either or.

We don't really have a exact answer to what does Liz knows since Inoda has been lying to her since the beginning, with her only knowing a minimal amount of the details.

That being said, I had a similar doubt as what you are currently having, since even just something like allowing the piglet to fondle her tits is more than enough to consider it cheating. If Liz wanted to, she could have made Kirito catch both of them in the act already.

What I believe Liz is currently planning, is having Asuna leave Kirito for Inoda, instead of forcing the break-up herself.

At least that's the most logical explanation for her actions so far, whatever Fujino decides to that or something else is only up to him to know.
I don’t think it’s possible for Inoda to be caught in the act unless he wants to be caught (when Asuna is completely broken) due to his overpowered skill. But considering she has always tried to block Kirito from catching them she must want Asuna to do the break up then. Also is Inodas only redeeming quality that he is such a loser that Asuna feels bad for him, hence the mother perk, is that it? That’s not really a great foundation for a relationship.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This was another question I had. About how far does Liz know that Inoda got with Asuna? If she wanted them to break up I feel like just telling Kirito that she cheated would be the sure way. You imply that she does know that. Also what was her purpose of Liz jerking off Inoda?
Liz should know pretty much everything Inoda has done. At least she knows everything he has done since she appeared in the game. Her goal is Kirito and Asuna to break up and date Kirito. But she knows if Kirito breaks up with Asuna he won't automatically go to her. So she is trying to show Kirito she is girlfriend material before Kirito breaks up with Asuna. Also MAYBE she is trying to be a good friend to Asuna too by leaving her a Inoda fuck toy? All the jerk off and breast fucking with Inoda was training so she can do with Kirito later. But she is so bad at trying to be GF material that Kirito actually likes her less now. :FacePalm: Suguha has done a lot better job at being GF material to Kirito. :LOL: She thinks she is a smart character but really she is a dumb girl.

I guess you meant whatever Liz wants Inoda to say will lead to Title scene?

mos555

May 22, 2021

Either or.

And what does Liz want in the end? Does she want Kirito for herself? In the description of the perks at higher levels, it is written that Liz will get into the harem of Inode. No wonder he constantly mentions that she is a virgin and that he will punish her in the future. Maybe Liz thinks she's the smartest, but Inoda will outplay her.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Semantics 4 semantics, she fucks for money she is a whore. But i was talking more in a "basic bicht" vibe.
Indeed she's unique in this context, but how or if Fujino will do something interesting with her is the question.
Having no mentions of her in the mining data means at least Fujino is not going to use her as scape goat to Asuna cheating is a good sign.
Well technically she's not doing any NTR yet, she's getting off drug raping Kirito that's why i said how she would react to Kirito rejecting her. But let's indulge they start having sex and for her the real thing is not exciting due to Kirito Soy Boy performance then what do the same as Asuna, she wil not be blackmailed anymore but she will be NTRed again, back to square one.
Again, you should pay more attention, you missed my point. I wasn’t saying she doesn’t work as a prostitute—quite the opposite. What I said is that she isn’t a CHEAP whore, as you stated. By any means, she’s a self-made part-time prostitute who earns a fortune by picking high-class customers to make money for whatever she needs to reach her goal. :LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
What is Liz and Inoda talking about in this scene? I seem to have missed this
That happen before Kirito fucks Asuna, when Kirito and Asuna went to shop talk to Liz he talked about his plans to moving to US with Asuna and Liz panic and said "oh no this can't do", they having the conversation at the balcony because early Inoda was banging Kyoko in his flat and told to Liz "his mother" was slleping in the bed and they need to be quiet.
The whole Inoda talking thing with Asuna was a set up made by Liz after they spy on them having sex and learn about Kirito piss poor performance. Inoda and Liz were waiting to Kirito go back with Alice to UC since the blond girl thing when they follow Kirito for the first time to UC.
Inoda told Liz where he would bang Asuna and Liz show up by the hotel with the xray bs to show Kirito Asuna having sex with Inoda and broke up with her because the US internship.
The plan was made much more by Liz than Inoda and just didn't work becuse the Xray Vision Pro blowup in Kirito's face.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Toushiro

throdo

May 27, 2020
Liz should know pretty much everything Inoda has done. At least she knows everything he has done since she appeared in the game. Her goal is Kirito and Asuna to break up and date Kirito. But she knows if Kirito breaks up with Asuna he won't automatically go to her. So she is trying to show Kirito she is girlfriend material before Kirito breaks up with Asuna. Also MAYBE she is trying to be a good friend to Asuna too by leaving her a Inoda fuck toy? All the jerk off and breast fucking with Inoda was training so she can do with Kirito later. But she is so bad at trying to be GF material that Kirito actually likes her less now. :FacePalm: Suguha has done a lot better job at being GF material to Kirito. :LOL:

I guess you meant whatever Liz wants Inoda to say will lead to Title scene?
This makes me wish for an affection meter from Kiritos POV

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Again, you should pay more attention, you missed my point. I wasn’t saying she doesn’t work as a prostitute—quite the opposite. What I said is that she isn’t a CHEAP whore, as you stated. By any means, she’s a self-made part-time prostitute who earns a fortune by picking high-class customers to make money for whatever she needs to reach her goal. :LOL:
I got you point I was just messing with you.

mos555

May 22, 2021
From the point of view of NTR logic, Suguha can do anything at the moment. She's not Kirito's wife or girlfriend. But if their relationship somehow changes, then we, as viewers, will shout "oh, she's a whore." But this is already a story for the third part.

mos555

May 22, 2021
That happen before Kirito fucks Asuna, when Kirito and Asuna went to shop talk to Liz he talked about his plans to moving to US with Asuna and Liz panic and said "oh no this can't do", they having the conversation at the balcony because early Inoda was banging Kyoko in his flat and told to Liz "his mother" was slleping in the bed and they need to be quiet.
The whole Inoda talking thing with Asuna was a set up made by Liz after they spy on them having sex and learn about Kirito piss poor performance. Inoda and Liz were waiting to Kirito go back with Alice to UC since the blond girl thing when they follow Kirito for the first time to UC.
Inoda told Liz where he would bang Asuna and Liz show up by the hotel with the xray bs to show Kirito Asuna having sex with Inoda and broke up with her because the US internship.
The plan was made much more by Liz than Inoda and just didn't work becuse the Xray Vision Pro blowup in Kirito's face.
The whole situation was set up by the Six. How did Liz know that Inoda was going to fuck Asuna at the hotel, and even prepared the glasses so quickly? Liz has nothing to do with Admins. This scene seemed strange to me at all. She just ran out with those glasses just at the right time . It wouldn't be easier to send Kirito to look for Asuna at the base.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
In general, I need help, I don’t know whether it’s a game bug, or I somehow broke the game, but here are 2 saves, the first save before the bug, the game is normal, it works, then like I automatically go to bed, wake up, and the game is buggy, there are no marks, it hangs, the previous quest is to see Asuna in the church, this is the transition from 6/3 day to 6/4, as I understand it. The first save is the game before the game was broken (file3), the second is already with the bug (file5), I hope someone will help, this is the 2nd time this bug. The first time I saved the game and in the end the game went to a dead end))) I thought ok now I’ll go through it again, and in the end the same thing, I can assume that it’s because of the call to Asuna on the phone in FOG, which I didn’t need to call, because I did it 2 times, or maybe not, I don’t know, PLEASE TELL ME what to do))).

Reactions: Diegoz

mos555

May 22, 2021
In general, I need help, I don’t know whether it’s a game bug, or I somehow broke the game, but here are 2 saves, the first save before the bug, the game is normal, it works, then like I automatically go to bed, wake up, and the game is buggy, there are no marks, it hangs, the previous quest is to see Asuna in the church, this is the transition from 6/3 day to 6/4, as I understand it. The first save is the game before the game was broken (file3), the second is already with the bug (file5), I hope someone will help, this is the 2nd time this bug. The first time I saved the game and in the end the game went to a dead end))) I thought ok now I’ll go through it again, and in the end the same thing, I can assume that it’s because of the call to Asuna on the phone in FOG, which I didn’t need to call, because I did it 2 times, or maybe not, I don’t know, PLEASE TELL ME what to do))).
This is a bug of version 551c. Fujino on Patreon wrote about this bug 2 days ago. But he is silent. In fact, the perks still don't work. He fixed the bugs badly this time.

Reactions: outbalancing
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes