4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

The H-Game Correspondent

Formerly 'I_willStealUrMeme'
Sep 25, 2021
if Fujino never mentions Suguha in the corruption, what does this mean?, I mean, does Fujino have something in mind between Kirito and Suguha? I have a feeling that Fujino doesn't want Kirito to be left empty-handed even if he loses Asuna
Isn't our poor Suguha already corrupted by Hegishima, though?

The H-Game Correspondent

Sep 25, 2021
Also, probably one of the best oblivious NTR/hidden sex game out there. I replayed it whole a few days ago and the experience was peak, bar a few bugs like the fact I couldn't wake up on day 15 and instead woke up on day 27. Which might have cut a lot of content for me.

Otherwise, hyped to see what Fujino brings us on the table for later updates!

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Isn't our poor Suguha already corrupted by Hegishima, though?
yeah you can say that, but up to a point. She told him to fuck off and set herself free to chase Kirito.
Although she's is free from Asuna's fate in becoming someone else sex slave, she is damaged goods no doubt.
She can become Kirito's horny wayfu and at same time a cheap whore who will ride the cock carousel for the rest of her life.

The H-Game Correspondent

Sep 25, 2021
yeah you can say that, but up to a point. She told him to fuck off and set herself free to chase Kirito.
Although she's is free from Asuna's fate in becoming someone else sex slave, she is damaged goods no doubt.
She can become Kirito's horny wayfu and at same time a cheap whore who will ride the cock carousel for the rest of her life.
Didn't realize she ended up rejecting the guy. An interesting development, indeed.

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
Well, I really hope that Fujino will want to do more than what is described here. Because it's too mediocre. In fact, there are 2 endings - either Asuna becomes a farm for children, or Kyoka and Liz also become a farm for children. It's good that nothing is written here about Suguha. This gives hope for the future.
Agreed. I hope this game, given so much Fujino has invested into it, can be something different and special instead of just telling a story of how Inoda makes a harem with Asuna, her mother, and Liz. And also Suguha, I feel there should (hopefully) be something between how she interacts with Kirito and influences the relationship between Kirito and Asuna. But maybe not a brother-sister love to replace Kirito-Asuna love. Sounds cliche and manipulative.

Reactions: leavy

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Has anyone finished the latest version with the save that comes inside? I want to know if these statistics have changed. i need the save

1727783471375.png

Reactions: Diegoz

mos555

May 22, 2021
Agreed. I hope this game, given so much Fujino has invested into it, can be something different and special instead of just telling a story of how Inoda makes a harem with Asuna, her mother, and Liz. And also Suguha, I feel there should (hopefully) be something between how she interacts with Kirito and influences the relationship between Kirito and Asuna. But maybe not a brother-sister love to replace Kirito-Asuna love. Sounds cliche and manipulative.
Suguha will probably become an element of retribution. If there are further moments when Kirito finds out everything and suffers, she will act either of her own free will or together with Kirito. Considering that it is not mentioned at all in the description of the perk. As there is no clear mention that Asuna noticed Kirito on some kind of direct betrayal in the real world (for example, Inoda will find records in a soft toy.), Suguha will rather play a positive role for Kirito

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
The problem is the way Fujino choose to change Asuna's behavior, was poorly executed and this endup giving a false "hope" of good ending for some or at least something less cliche.
Sugu being a brocon yandere is maybe just a Fujino fetish, yes she could have some future impact in the plot but for now i don't see her helping kirito she is obsessed with him, let see if she faces rejection how she will react.

• Haha
Reactions: faragefe

mos555

May 22, 2021
Seriously? Because on his page in CI EN he says in paragraph 13 that you should use save to update the status.

View attachment 4103059
I downloaded version 551c, went through the latest update again and nothing has changed.

I may have done something wrong, or the Memory Room mod is no longer suitable for this version. At some point, all my statuses were reset. Love for Kirito is 999 out of 999, Love for Inoda is 100 out of 500.

Reactions: faragefe

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The antennas being installed are directly tied up with the Administrator-minati's plot, yeah, it's probably Fujino trying to excuse how they can pull shit that in Canon requires a one ton machine you're directly strapped into to work (It doesn't, it's retarded and unbelievable that those tiny antennas let them do what the Soul Translators could in Canon SAO, but you know how Fujino's writing is by now :p)

Yes those are probably from the council so they can scan Kirito's mind. I was confused too when I first saw those poles. But after the council scene it makes sense. There is one being installed at his apartment too. BTW did anyone see this scene?

View attachment 4102373

It is a hidden scene since there is no marker telling you you can go to this area.
I actually missed this scene, I guess it was the setup for Liz and Inoda spying on KiriSuna's ruined-by-Sugu's shitty sex (Anything relevant or interested mentioned?), but yeah, those antennas being installed everywhere are probably Fujino "justifying" how the Illuminati are gonna pull whatever shit they need to do that affects everyone playing FOG for when Administrator descends XP

One day, Kirito wakes up and sees Suguha, Asuna tied up next to him, Inoda's corpse with stab wounds lying on the floor, and a recording of Asuna and Inoda's sex is playing on the TV from behind. And Suguha "Now, dear brother, I will tell you a story after which we will definitely be together"
The peak ending we deserve but sadly Fujino isn't based enough to give us :D

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You seem to read her character wrong. While it's true, she is working in the brothel for money, but unlike typical whores, she is in her own, she even somehow convinced the council to give her S Rank Prostitute status. She picks her clients herself and also decides what she does. Usually she only does services, but no penetration. Even the council member can't fuck her without her permission as we saw in this update and it was the first time that she let someone fuck her, but only under the condition that he had to transform himself into Kirito and it was also an one time thing. To conclude, she is everything, but a cheap whore :LOL:

And that is one of the many things that make her character unique. She’s not your typical NTR victim anymore; she’s the one doing the NTR.

mos555

May 22, 2021
You seem to read her character wrong. While it's true, she is working in the brothel for money, but unlike typical whores, she is in her own, she even somehow convinced the council to give her S Rank Prostitute status. She picks her clients herself and also decides what she does. Usually she only does services, but no penetration. Even the council member can't fuck her without her permission as we saw in this update and it was the first time that she let someone fuck her, but only under the condition that he had to transform himself into Kirito and it was also an one time thing. To conclude, she is everything, but a cheap whore :LOL:

And that is one of the many things that make her character unique. She’s not your typical NTR victim anymore; she’s the one doing the NTR.
Did she know that it wasn't Kirito? :oops:I missed this moment, I thought she was just glad that Kirito came to her and immediately served him.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I actually missed this scene, I guess it was the setup for Liz and Inoda spying on KiriSuna's ruined-by-Sugu's shitty sex (Anything relevant or interested mentioned?), but yeah, those antennas being installed everywhere are probably Fujino "justifying" how the Illuminati are gonna pull whatever shit they need to do that affects everyone playing FOG for when Administrator descends XP
Only interesting detail is Inoda telling Kiz he has dyslexia. Not sure if it is a lie or if that will come up again later.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes