4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Also, wasn’t Asuna one year older than Kirito in the original? Which would make Inoda actually two years younger :sick:
I mean, one or two years aren't really an issue, to be fair, but yeah, like, Kirito SHOULDN'T be in the same class as Liz and Asuna and still is, if you recall, and Sinon period shouldn't be in that school yet she was a librarian despite being canonically younger than Suguha, is better to not really think about the lack of logic in everyone's ages or placements in the plot XD

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
Exactly. SAO is famous and has a lot of fans, or at least many people know it and its characters like Asuna, Kirito, Sugu, etc. I do believe that many people want to play Fujino's game because they are attracted by these names. It happens to me. Otherwise, this will just be another regular NTR game. The feeling will be completely different.

Like I said, it's okay to see all these female characters corrupt and Kirito becomes a cuck. No problem to me because this is a NTR game. I am aware of that and I still choose to play. It's just a little sad to see that these characters are not who they are in SAO. After all, it's a waste of the SAO background because I don't think Fujino will make another SAO NTR game after finishing this one.
Remember in the SAO background Asuna and Kirito have gone through a lot, and all those shaped their love, that they are a couple who can trust each other with their own life. So this makes the latest update totally off, where Kirito doesn't want to tell Asuna that he is in a secret investigation in FOG for the police, neither before the investigation nor after it. Why?

Given this is a big plot in the game update and maybe even an important step in Asuna's corruption, Kirito's excuse (in fact, Fujino's excuse) for not telling Asuna what he is doing in FOG doesn't make any sense. From the perks we can see how Asuna loves Kirito: She is willing to do anything for him, even sacrificing her life. She is willing to go to the US to be with Kirito if he studies there. This is a very big decision but Asuna agrees at once with no hesitation at all. It makes sense because this is the SAO background. But in the same background, Kirito doesn't want to tell Asuna what he is doing for the police? And this triggers all the next consequences, including Asuna believing that Kirito is visiting the brothel, right after their date and sex? Excuse me?

mos555

May 22, 2021
Remember in the SAO background Asuna and Kirito have gone through a lot, and all those shaped their love, that they are a couple who can trust each other with their own life. So this makes the latest update totally off, where Kirito doesn't want to tell Asuna that he is in a secret investigation in FOG for the police, neither before the investigation nor after it. Why?

Given this is a big plot in the game update and maybe even an important step in Asuna's corruption, Kirito's excuse (in fact, Fujino's excuse) for not telling Asuna what he is doing in FOG doesn't make any sense. From the perks we can see how Asuna loves Kirito: She is willing to do anything for him, even sacrificing her life. She is willing to go to the US to be with Kirito if he studies there. This is a very big decision but Asuna agrees at once with no hesitation at all. It makes sense because this is the SAO background. But in the same background, Kirito doesn't want to tell Asuna what he is doing for the police? And this triggers all the next consequences, including Asuna believing that Kirito is visiting the brothel, right after their date and sex? Excuse me?
Well, that's what I'm talking about. Fujino subordinates the characters of NTR to logic, despite their background. And he changes the characters and events to suit his chosen plot line.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kirito had already opened the door to the room where Inoda and Asuna were fucking, then a wooden log would have fallen from above and knocked him out. Or Kirito slipped on Inoda's sperm and hit the back of head on the floor and lost consciousness .

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Another thing I really wonder is why no one is discussing how Asuna and Inoda made out, with her not really being opposed to it—something only lovers should do if you go by her character. Even considering the excuse of it being in VR, it doesn't really fit, because kissing isn't necessary for "relief." Well, I guess it's Fujino's way of building up the love path for Asuna. :LOL:
She has allowed sex and BJ in FOG so only kissing is left. Not including anal which no one mentions. Kissing is something Asuna to needs to allow or there is no way for Asuna to start loving Inoda. Now Asuna will "act" like lovers in FOG because she still believes it is not real and it will help her in real world. Also that moment she was tried and confused which Inoda took advantage of.

I mean, one or two years aren't really an issue, to be fair, but yeah, like, Kirito SHOULDN'T be in the same class as Liz and Asuna and still is, if you recall, and Sinon period shouldn't be in that school yet she was a librarian despite being canonically younger than Suguha, is better to not really think about the lack of logic in everyone's ages or placements in the plot XD
Sinon only showed in Kirito's school in Part 2. I guess that was when Fujino put the characters together for convenience. I think he could have transferred Suguha into Inoda's grade too. But I think he still trying to keep her separate from Kirito's plotline so he didn't.

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
Yeah, he’s probably the janitor at the school but disguises himself as a student.

Another thing I really wonder is why no one is discussing how Asuna and Inoda made out, with her not really being opposed to it—something only lovers should do if you go by her character. Even considering the excuse of it being in VR, it doesn't really fit, because kissing isn't necessary for "relief." Well, I guess it's Fujino's way of building up the love path for Asuna. :LOL:
In Part I, Fujino continuously emphasizes that Asuna has this maternal instinct to take care of the weak, although some lines are crossed. This is Asuna's strength and also her weakness, and Inoda takes advantage of it. So in all it makes sense.

But in Part II, such SAO background has gone a lot, especially Asuna's and Kirito's characteristics. Like you said, making out in the virtual game. But Asuna and Kirito spend so much time together in virtual games, I believe that the virtual games should have become another realities to them. So Asuna believes that having sex with Inoda in FOG is not cheating? Just think about it.

I understand that Fujino has to come up with a way of pushing the story forward, but personally I think this idea (starting to corrupt Asuna by doing virtual sex in FOG) is not a very good one.

Reactions: leavy

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, that's what I'm talking about. Fujino subordinates the characters of NTR to logic, despite their background. And he changes the characters and events to suit his chosen plot line.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kirito had already opened the door to the room where Inoda and Asuna were fucking, then a wooden log would have fallen from above and knocked him out. Or Kirito slipped on Inoda's sperm and hit the back of head on the floor and lost consciousness .
and then Asuna asks Inoda if Kirito got hurt and Inoda replies: nah, he's fine....where were we? :sneaky:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In Part I, Fujino continuously emphasizes that Asuna has this maternal instinct to take care of the weak, although some lines are crossed. This is Asuna's strength and also her weakness, and Inoda takes advantage of it. So in all it makes sense.

But in Part II, such SAO background has gone a lot, especially Asuna's and Kirito's characteristics. Like you said, making out in the virtual game. But Asuna and Kirito spend so much time together in virtual games, I believe that the virtual games should have become another realities to them. So Asuna believes that having sex with Inoda in FOG is not cheating? Just think about it.

I understand that Fujino has to come up with a way of pushing the story forward, but personally I think this idea (starting to corrupt Asuna by doing virtual sex in FOG) is not a very good one.
It is a big plot point in this game. Asuna did treat the virtual world same as the real world so she doesn't allow anything in FOG, besides groping apparently. But the first part of Inoda's corruption was convincing Asuna virtual is not the real world so doing various sexual activities in FOG is not wrong. The perk, Virtual Connection, explains this. Now the current part to convince Asuna acting like lovers in FOG is okay too because it is not real. Then the next part should be eventually their activities will spill into the real world.

Reactions: mos555

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It is a big plot point in this game. Asuna did treat the virtual world same as the real world so she doesn't allow anything in FOG, besides groping apparently. But the first part of Inoda's corruption was convincing Asuna virtual is not the real world so doing various sexual activities in FOG is not wrong. The perk, Virtual Connection, explains this. Now the current part to convince Asuna acting like lovers in FOG is okay too because it is not real. Then the next part should be eventually their activities will spill into the real world.
In the real world, Asuna has no more excuses, since it is no longer a game

mos555

May 22, 2021
Maybe that's what these new antennas in the game are for. They will do something like augmented reality, but only in a person's head. Asuna has an example, and she can confuse the game and reality.

And then it will just be too late to change anything and Asuna, as usual, will justify herself.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In the real world, Asuna has no more excuses, since it is no longer a game
I am sure she will get a perk for that. :LOL:

Maybe that's what these new antennas in the game are for. They will do something like augmented reality, but only in a person's head. Asuna has an example, and she can confuse the game and reality.

And then it will just be too late to change anything and Asuna, as usual, will justify herself.
So Kirito will think he is back with Kayaba so the Council can get information about the seed. While Asuna and Inoda will think they are in game and start fucking in the real world? I am down with that. (y)

Reactions: mos555

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
She has allowed sex and BJ in FOG so only kissing is left. Not including anal which no one mentions. Kissing is something Asuna to needs to allow or there is no way for Asuna to start loving Inoda. Now Asuna will "act" like lovers in FOG because she still believes it is not real and it will help her in real world. Also that moment she was tried and confused which Inoda took advantage of.

Sinon only showed in Kirito's school in Part 2. I guess that was when Fujino put the characters together for convenience. I think he could have transferred Suguha into Inoda's grade too. But I think he still trying to keep her separate from Kirito's plotline so he didn't.
I mean, that's still nonsensical really, and also again, Suguha has no reason to transfer there because she's not an SAO Survivor XD Hell, Liz canonically was going to the school alongside Silica too since the beginning while in the NTR-verse she 'transferred' during part 2 and Fujino made up that she couldn't go before because of plot reasons, so yeah, most things DON'T make any sense if you really try and look into them using the logic of Canon SAO, Fujino just handwaves them for the sake of NTR or outright doesn't know them as he clearly has barely second-hand-knowledge of the series, but there are know enough people to know or cares enough about it when they're just here for more NTR, so he keeps going just like that :3

At the end of the day, one just doesn't have to think too deeply about it whether they know the series or not, really. The more you try to justify the actions of the characters or make sense of the game, the dumber everything becomes :O

• Hey there
Reactions: Toushiro and 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, that's still nonsensical really, and also again, Suguha has no reason to transfer there because she's not an SAO Survivor XD Hell, Liz canonically was going to the school alongside Silica too since the beginning while in the NTR-verse she 'transferred' during part 2 and Fujino made up that she couldn't go before because of plot reasons, so yeah, most things DON'T make any sense if you really try and look into them using the logic of Canon SAO, Fujino just handwaves them for the sake of NTR or outright doesn't know them as he clearly has barely second-hand-knowledge of the series, but there are know enough people to know or cares enough about it when they're just here for more NTR, so he keeps going just like that :3

At the end of the day, one just doesn't have to think too deeply about it whether they know the series or not, really. The more you try to justify the actions of the characters or make sense of the game, the dumber everything becomes :O
If we want to go down the nonsensical path then why is Sinon in the school for SAO survivors? She was in Part 1 but no clue she was in the same school as the others.

She was added to the school so she can be conveniently be in the same place as everyone else. Using that reason Fujino putting Suguha into that school would make sense if she was still tied to Hebishima. Have Suguha and Sinon together would make easier for Hebishima to get some threesomes. ;)

mos555

May 22, 2021
I am sure she will get a perk for that. :LOL:

So Kirito will think he is back with Kayaba so the Council can get information about the seed. While Asuna and Inoda will think they are in game and start fucking in the real world? I am down with that. (y)
They will do it without a condom, just like in the game. Asuna will get pregnant in real life and there are just 2 endings from the description of the perks. 1 - she will go crazy and she will become a farm for Inoda's children. 2 - she suddenly comes to her senses, but Inoda persuades her to have a baby and promises to let her go back to Kirito after that.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
They will do it without a condom, just like in the game. Asuna will get pregnant in real life and there are just 2 endings from the description of the perks. 1 - she will go crazy and she will become a farm for Inoda's children. 2 - she suddenly comes to her senses, but Inoda persuades her to have a baby and promises to let her go back to Kirito after that.
ok, but Inoda will keep the child, I don't accept that Kirito should take care of the child that isn't his

mos555

May 22, 2021
ok, but Inoda will keep the child, I don't accept that Kirito should take care of the child that isn't his
It's just interesting that Kirito will think these 9 months of pregnancy that the child is his, and then be surprised when the child just disappears, and a joyful Asuna will say: "Well? Did you go to America?"

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I know, we've discussed that a few months ago. It doesn't make sense at all, because the whole point of SAO is that VR is real. In Fujino's world, it's not, which would mean Asuna's and Kirito's relationship also isn't real. Best to just not think about it. :LOL:

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
I can accept if the future story goes like this.

And my guess is, Kirito will keep Inoda's child(ren) as his own (not sure knowingly or unknowingly). One reason is from the perks that Inoda asks Asuna to still be Kirito's "girlfriend" while she is his sex slave, so can't explain if Asuna is pregnant for 9 months but the child is said not Kirito's. The second reason is Inoda's hate toward Kirito, which I remember is emphasized many times in the game. The third reason is that this thing is classic and spicy in NTR games, and I don't think Fujino will give up on that.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes