4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I really like to read here, but because every day there are 5 if not 10 new pages i actually only read like 10% of the comments.
It's insane how active the community here is. Not that that's a bad thing.
Makes me wonder how long it would take to read everything from page 1 onwards :O

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I can accept if the future story goes like this.

And my guess is, Kirito will keep Inoda's child(ren) as his own (not sure knowingly or unknowingly). One reason is from the perks that Inoda asks Asuna to still be Kirito's "girlfriend" while she is his sex slave, so can't explain if Asuna is pregnant for 9 months but the child is said not Kirito's. The second reason is Inoda's hate toward Kirito, which I remember is emphasized many times in the game. The third reason is that this thing is classic and spicy in NTR games, and I don't think Fujino will give up on that.
from bad to worse
It's not enough for you to see Kirito as a cuckold, he also has to babysit and honestly I don't find this exciting, it would be stupid if Kirito accepted it, it would demonstrate his further stupidity in not realizing that it's not his

Reactions: 4-kun

mos555

May 22, 2021
I really like to read here, but because every day there are 5 if not 10 new pages i actually only read like 10% of the comments.
It's insane how active the community here is. Not that that's a bad thing.
Makes me wonder how long it would take to read everything from page 1 onwards :O
99 percent of the posts in this forum thread are an uncluttered stream of consciousness, strange assumptions, a search for deep meaning where there is none. I think if Fujino reads this forum, he just gets tired of laughing every night. Well, or vice versa - have already filled more than one notebook stealing ideas from here.

mos555

May 22, 2021
from bad to worse
It's not enough for you to see Kirito as a cuckold, he also has to babysit and honestly I don't find this exciting, it would be stupid if Kirito accepted it, it would demonstrate his further stupidity in not realizing that it's not his
It wasn't our idea, it was written by Fujino in the information in the game files. There is a pregnancy there, and the fact that Inoda asks Asuna to give birth to a child.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
do you know why Inoda wants to entrust the baby to Kirito? it's to keep him busy while he fucks Asuna, while the latter gives birth to other children to keep Kirito even more busy and that's the end of the game
I hope it doesn't end like this, otherwise I'll go visit Fujino in Mexico

mos555

May 22, 2021
do you know why Inoda wants to entrust the baby to Kirito? it's to keep him busy while he fucks Asuna, while the latter gives birth to other children to keep Kirito even more busy and that's the end of the game
Hmm, isn't he in Tokyo

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
But that would mean, that Kirito is still having sex with Asuna and I don't think Inoda would allow this. If there really gonna be pregnancy then it will be around the end of the game I guess, and the birth will probably be the ending. I don't know how Fujino will make the 9 months pass, my only guess right now would be sending Kirito off to american to prepared thing for Asunas arraval and to timeskip this for the most part, with some phone sex scenes in between. :sneaky:

Edit:
Well, another guess, considering the new update, Kirito could be dealing with the administrator or be taken hostage by the council for some time.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I mention Mexico as a figure of speech when someone does something wrong or wants to escape, they always flee to Mexico to hide xD
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't understand at first. Hmm, Trotsky and the ice axe, right? By the way, since Fujino is in Tokyo, you can raise a wave of SAO fans and they will quickly find him and punish him.

mos555

May 22, 2021
But that would mean, that Kirito is still having sex with Asuna and I don't think Inoda would allow this. If there really gonna be pregnancy then it will be around the end of the game I guess, and the birth will probably be the ending. I don't know how Fujino will make the 9 months pass, my only guess right now would be sending Kirito off to american to prepared thing for Asunas arraval and to timeskip this for the most part, with some phone sex scenes in between. :sneaky:
Ingeniously! The scenes with the phone are like in Fate games from Fujino. And Suguha will go to America with Kirito. Her say "You can't stay there alone, brother, I'll help you get settled." And in America there is a little BBC for Suguha. Everything is going great.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't understand at first. Hmm, Trotsky and the ice axe, right? By the way, since Fujino is in Tokyo, you can raise a wave of SAO fans and they will quickly find him and punish him.
I think at the end of the game there will be a row between NTR fans and SAO fans

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024
from bad to worse
No it's not my hope. It's my guess based on the perks (now hidden) written in the data by Fujino.

I'm okay with either Asuna gets pregnant or not, but I think if she gets pregnant, it will be Inoda's baby. Then there has to be an explanation of how Kirito doesn't realize the pregnancy. Inoda asking Asuna to let Kirito believe that the baby is Kirito's could be an idea to make that happen.

cp2020

Jul 24, 2024

Edit:
Well, another guess, considering the new update, Kirito could be dealing with the administrator or be taken hostage by the council for some time.
I think Inoda will not allow Asuna to have sex with Kirito, but until she gets pregnant. Like, after Inoda impregnates Asuna and the test result comes out and is positive, Inoda asks Asuna to have sex with Kirito for one time, let him cum inside, and later tell him that she's pregnant (very classic plot in NTR).

After that, Inoda again forbids Asuna to have sex with Kirito (Asuna using the excuse of protecting the baby to persuade Kirito), while between Inoda and Asuna they have "mild" sex regularly. This is written in the "pregnancy perks", where Asuna has sex with Inoda when she's pregnant as a way to take exercises and prepare for giving birth to Inoda's child.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I don't think the NTR will be "officially" revealed until the very last scenes of the game. Even in the netorase route I figured it would be Kirito finding out and just peeping.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't think the NTR will be "officially" revealed until the very last scenes of the game. Even in the netorase route I figured it would be Kirito finding out and just peeping.
Going by Fujinos endings that he mentioned back in Part 1, the cheating will only be revealed in the cuck ending. But given how the game have changed since that time, we could also get more endings.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Going by Fujinos endings that he mentioned back in Part 1, the cheating will only be revealed in the cuck ending. But given how the game have changed since that time, we could also get more endings.
I wonder how much will depend on the green stripe . As far as I understand it, it determines how much Kirito is lustful towards other women. And what it might mean for the ending. Alternatively, if it is very full, Kirito can agree to Suguha's suggestions. Or Kirito just won't give a damn that Asuna is cheating, since she is no longer the only woman for him.

The ending is where Kirito and Suguha left for America. Asuna calls Kirito. At this time, Inoda fucks Asuna, and Suguha sucks off Kirito . And they communicate, "I miss you very much, blah blah blah, I love you, come soon."

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes