4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
With the last update I completely lost my bearings, now I don't know how long it will take get Asuna x Inoda real life content.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I wonder how much will depend on the green stripe . As far as I understand it, it determines how much Kirito is lustful towards other women. And what it might mean for the ending. Alternatively, if it is very full, Kirito can agree to Suguha's suggestions. Or Kirito just won't give a damn that Asuna is cheating, since she is no longer the only woman for him.

The ending is where Kirito and Suguha left for America. Asuna calls Kirito. At this time, Inoda fucks Asuna, and Suguha sucks off Kirito . And they communicate, "I miss you very much, blah blah blah, I love you, come soon."
imagine if they did video calls? :LOL:

Reactions: mos555

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Can somebody with the bugfix for the perks be so king as to share a screenshot of the updated perks and it's description please? I don't want to download 3GB's for that lol. Thanks a bunch!

mos555

May 22, 2021
imagine if they did video calls? :LOL:
Yes, yes, that's exactly what I want to say. Video calls. Asuna is breathing heavily and moving, because Inoda is fucking her outside the screen, and can hear the sounds of a blowjob from phone Kirito.

Last edited:

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
You guys know a new pretty big SAO game actually came out on steam. I wonder if that's gonna introduce or get more people back into SAO content in general? In turn obviosuly,
When do you say you fixed the status bug? What's the difference? Is there any change at the end of the week?

View attachment 4105589
Dirty Talk is Lv2 now, spearhead delight too, intertwining lips, manual oral, lots of perks updated.

mos555

May 22, 2021
You guys know a new pretty big SAO game actually came out on steam. I wonder if that's gonna introduce or get more people back into SAO content in general? In turn obviosuly,

Dirty Talk is Lv2 now, spearhead delight too, intertwining lips, manual oral, lots of perks updated.
Are you talking about SWORD ART ONLINE Fractured Daydream? Yes, it's a so-so game. A mix of Overwatch and Genshin Impact. In the SAO universe, games are released every couple of years. And Kawahara Reki is now writing a new arch, according to which, perhaps, the anime will be filmed soon. The SAO universe is still very popular.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frag/ment

Tenns

Oct 5, 2019
This is my first time actually posting in here but I've been reading this thread probably for about 8 months now. I see a lot of mixed opinions on the latest update and i just wanted to drop my 2 cents. Long story short, I don't like the surprise twist. Its kind of cheap to me. Now yes Asuna isnt a COMPLETE hypocrite and is just full on angry with Kirito but she comes to the wrong conclusion through misinformation. Someone said it eariler about how everything in this update was just a coincidence or could've been solve just by talking. Sugha drained Kirito balls the night before leading him to not get hard in the morning/ had a bit of a hard time getting it up during sex. Kirito could've just told Asuna he had to help with a mission in the underground. Asuna could've told Kirito what she saw and Kirito would've explained everything. Just too much shit happening out of Kirito's direct control. Speaking of that, other than just being bad at sex, Kirito typically doesn't mess up with Asuna. It be others involvement that drives them apart. I get if it was just Ionda, but EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA (literally) are working against Kirito. Shit i don't blame him for not keeping Asuna in the end when the whole world is trying to separate you.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
With the last update I completely lost my bearings, now I don't know how long it will take get Asuna x Inoda real life content.
I'mma guess that the latest we get to IRL sex is February. I'm under the assumption that Asuna is corrupted to do virtual sex, but it's under another excuse for her to release stress. So she thinks she's holding onto her loose morals when that's been gone since the beginning of the entire game/story. But since she's going to try to hold onto those loose morals, my basic assumption is that she'll have to do FOG virtual sex a few more times until maybe a "maintenance" time period where she'll get frustrated and then cave IRL.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is my first time actually posting in here but I've been reading this thread probably for about 8 months now. I see a lot of mixed opinions on the latest update and i just wanted to drop my 2 cents. Long story short, I don't like the surprise twist. Its kind of cheap to me. Now yes Asuna isnt a COMPLETE hypocrite and is just full on angry with Kirito but she comes to the wrong conclusion through misinformation. Someone said it eariler about how everything in this update was just a coincidence or could've been solve just by talking. Sugha drained Kirito balls the night before leading him to not get hard in the morning/ had a bit of a hard time getting it up during sex. Kirito could've just told Asuna he had to help with a mission in the underground. Asuna could've told Kirito what she saw and Kirito would've explained everything. Just too much shit happening out of Kirito's direct control. Speaking of that, other than just being bad at sex, Kirito typically doesn't mess up with Asuna. It be others involvement that drives them apart. I get if it was just Ionda, but EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA (literally) are working against Kirito. Shit i don't blame him for not keeping Asuna in the end when the whole world is trying to separate you.
Welcome to the thread. Hope you stick around.

You are playing as a character in the world of NTR. It is like someone create the world around you so you would find love and then lose it no matter what you do. All for someone's amusement! Your only hope is your creator is kind enough to give you a way to escape before it is too late, like with a gun or bat. Or for a way for you to be happy even after losing your love. Maybe with a not-cousin?

I'mma guess that the latest we get to IRL sex is February. I'm under the assumption that Asuna is corrupted to do virtual sex, but it's under another excuse for her to release stress. So she thinks she's holding onto her loose morals when that's been gone since the beginning of the entire game/story. But since she's going to try to hold onto those loose morals, my basic assumption is that she'll have to do FOG virtual sex a few more times until maybe a "maintenance" time period where she'll get frustrated and then cave IRL.
You know FOG keeps having maintenance down time every few weeks. I am beginning to think FOG is not stable enough to be released. Maybe those guys should think about migrating to another game. I hear GGO is available! Also season 2 of GGO just released!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gaka200

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Also I'm going to make the same comment again about this topic that seems to pop up often.

This is an SAO "NTR Parody". A lot of things that don't make sense in relation to canon is 100% going to happen and will always happen. The relation of the real characters versus these NTR Parody counterparts will have a very loose connection to each other. It's like saying they're probably like 30% or 40% of their original counterpart's character. This is generally common to see in parodies. But in the case of an NTR one, it's just going to go a little haywire no matter what.

It's usually best to enjoy the ride with all the loose references to things from SAO, even if they're not correct since they will never be correct.

Things like referencing how Asuna's character made more sense in Part 1 is that it actually doesn't. Asuna's character in general would have prevented the entire situation from getting to this point, same for Kirito's character. They're extremely flawed and loosely connected because it's the only way to really get anywhere with this couple for an NTR story/game. The loose reference/connection is that Asuna theoretically is someone that would take a long ass time to corrupt (if it was possible), which is kind of why you can enjoy the long corruption. Most NTR usually fully corrupts a character within like a week, and I think Fujino's Asuna has lasted like 2 in-game months at this point.

Reactions: Toushiro

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
NTR in general can be explained as a bunch of coincidences with a lot of people being extremely stupid. But also it feels like in NTR the world is usually heavily in favor of the bull, so this is kind of normal.

However if you're talking about the plot twist with the secret society council nonsense is bad, then yes, that is bad. It's just something that can't be taken well when you fully examine everything. It's enjoyable (for me), but I understand how it's just not good rofl.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes