4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Israelhdz

Aug 4, 2020
Can you show me a censored image from your game? Some people have said there are censored pictures but I just can't find any.
Even in the Load screen inoda penis is censored As well As all the animations in the game it seems that it's a bug because on the Fight animation On one scene the censored part disappears but i really don't know.

Israelhdz

Aug 4, 2020
Even in the Load screen inoda penis is censored As well As all the animations in the game it seems that it's a bug because on the Fight animation On one scene the censored part disappears but i really don't know.
yeah it seems that it's a bug on the game On some animations The censored parts disappears, Or I don't know maybe I just me that has all censored.

Viciousscorpion

Mar 21, 2021
I just started playing this. I am stuck here after meeting asuna at the church. I am unable to do anything here. Is this a bug? And what's the fix? Thanks View attachment 4107218
Can someone please help me here? I started the game from the beginning again and I still encounter this bug. I am stuck here and I can't figure it out..if any of you have faced this issue then please reply.

Reactions: Hundredssss

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I see. Mine was never censored. I wonder if Fujino is beginning to make different versions for different platforms. Sucks for those on Ci-en if the censored version came from there.

I didn't know what the patch was for until now. Here is the patch to uncensor your game. Just replace the entire folder.

Can someone please help me here? I started the game from the beginning again and I still encounter this bug. I am stuck here and I can't figure it out..if any of you have faced this issue then please reply.
This might be a bug in the current version Fujino has not fixed yet. Until a fix is made, the only thing you can do is start a new game at 2026/6/6. You miss two days but at least you can continue.

Reactions: Israelhdz

Viciousscorpion

Mar 21, 2021
I see. Mine was never censored. I wonder if Fujino is beginning to make different versions for different platforms. Sucks for those on Ci-en if the censored version came from there.

I didn't know what the patch was for until now. Here is the patch to uncensor your game. Just replace the entire folder.

This might be a bug in the current version Fujino has not fixed yet. Until a fix is made, the only thing you can do is start a new game at 2026/6/6. You miss two days but at least you can continue.
It's a bug in the new update. I am playing v501 now and it's working fine. I will finish this version and then play the latest version.

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
You guys know a new pretty big SAO game actually came out on steam. I wonder if that's gonna introduce or get more people back into SAO content in general? In turn obviosuly,

Dirty Talk is Lv2 now, spearhead delight too, intertwining lips, manual oral, lots of perks updated.
Could you perhaps screenshot the perks page and also the updated perks description here for me please?

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017

The gofile one ask for a password

dragonwong85

Oct 7, 2019
Can someone tell me if this game actually has some footjob scenes or is the footjob exp thing just some random number? (didnt play through the whole game, had a save but couldn't find a footjob scene), please lmk so i can stop searching. (tell me where or how i can find the scene if there is one pls!!!)

Israelhdz

Aug 4, 2020

thx thx U really saved me taught something did not downloaded right or something like that THX!!

Israelhdz

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone tell me if this game actually has some footjob scenes or is the footjob exp thing just some random number? (didnt play through the whole game, had a save but couldn't find a footjob scene), please lmk so i can stop searching. (tell me where or how i can find the scene if there is one pls!!!)
It does have But If I remember Only on the first part no the second one someone correct me if I'm wrong

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Yes, I share the same feeling, and maybe many other players too.

SAO Part I story is more nuanced, including coincidence (such as the storm) and planned actions (such as Inoda acting like a vulnerable teenager who needs love, and he seceretly taking away the key under Kirito's door carpet), which altogether pushed Asuna to a cornered place where she finally had sex with Inoda, not entirely willing to but somehow she did. I think this is a big reason why Part I story ends with a nice peak. It also explains why Asuna regrets a lot at the beginning of Part II.

But now as the story goes, the characteristics of Kirito and Asuna become less meaningful, although these characteristics are the things that contain the whole background information and make Kirito and Asuna who they are, especially their strengths and weaknesses that let Part I story make sense.

I do hope Fujino can realize this in later development: He is creating a NTR game of SAO, and this "SAO" background means a lot. It's okay to corrupt Asuna, but this female character must still be Asuna instead of a regular girl. Kirito too. He has to act like Kirito in order to be Kirito in the story.
I guess it's kind of like roleplay sex, at first it's like "oh wow hello miss ahri i am here to deliver your pizza" and really spicy and fun but eventually you're just having normal sex again like always

dragonwong85

Oct 7, 2019
It does have But If I remember Only on the first part no the second one someone correct me if I'm wrong
interesting, since the ui of the part 2 is the one with footjob exp, does that number actually track footjob from part 1 or is it random? my save and some screenshot online both have 6 footjob exp thanks for replying

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
Well finished part 2 up to now.
That was... interesting, is it weird I want a good guys win ending even if it ends with Kirito getting cucked by Inoda?
As bad as his situation is I really do want that town to become peaceful again, or maybe I'm just too invested in the story.

Dec 4, 2017
Well finished part 2 up to now.
That was... interesting, is it weird I want a good guys win ending even if it ends with Kirito getting cucked by Inoda?
As bad as his situation is I really do want that town to become peaceful again, or maybe I'm just too invested in the story.
So is it worth playing part 2 yet or is it better to wait for full release

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It's a straight upgrade over the last part, but if you can I'd say wait.
If the author reads from here then my only complaint is we spent more time outside of the game then in it feels like.
That's a pretty amusing comment, since most of the content/scenes have probably happened in FOG than outside for Part 2.

Reactions: 4-kun

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
There's 1 proper scene during part1, and I want to say 2 more during part 2.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes