4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
10.7 Progress Report
Current progress:
1.Fix some serious bugs in past versions.
2.Add 1 CG for Leafa in FOG.
3.Finish Script text of Sunday Night.
4.New outfits for Leafa and Alice.

Recent updates cause a lot of bugs in past contents, Because the number of Maps is limited to 999 in RPGMV Engine, I started to make events share the same map file several versions ago. I have to fix them one by one, which takes me more time than before. And someone who loves the wooden house event hope to see such event in every version, and complains about the small amount of the update. For this, I have tried my best, actually the last version start from 20th August. I spent more than one month to finish that. but in most cases I only have less than one month to finish an update, so maybe don't raise the hopes too high for monthly update.

目前的進步報告:
1.修復上次更新後導致之前版本出現的嚴重BUG.
2.增加FOG事件中1個莉法CG.
3.完成周日後半夜的文本.
4.追加愛麗絲和莉法的新服裝.

因為之前一個有名作者的出現的MAP數不夠用的問題,現在更新的許多事件都是共用過去的MAP文件,導致更新有可能會影響過去的內容,多出了不少bug,只能一一修復了,另外關於更新體量的問題,有些人覺得上次也短了,但其實上次實際從八月下旬就開始著手了,實際更新的量也比正常一個月會多20%左右。而十月並沒有這個多出來的時間,加上這幾天剛對接下來的大綱進行了大幅修正,因而本月的更新體量是很難超過上月的,遊戲作為一個整體,不可能真的每次更新都能讓劇情保持高潮,雖然我會儘量讓每一次中有一個事件作為高潮,但實際製作中也會遇到不得不為基本的邏輯妥協的時候,還請各位理解。
Oh, deserved first to appear AND a new costume. See, the prayers worked. Keep it up, we need more goat material :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, deserved first to appear AND a new costume. See, the prayers worked. Keep it up, we need more goat material :p
Sugu being the first one to get a new CG (Or at least as Leafa, which hopefully is her going THE WORLD on Kirito XP) is great, and also getting a new outfit, maybe to further 'tease' Kirito with? hopefully!

However, is sad but unexpected that Fujino's decision to not go Part 3 has started catching up to him, he's already way over the RPGMaker limit and plans to keep going, which is probably just gonna make progress even slower sadly...

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
If you want to have a conversation, try learning some english and make coherent sentences. Until then I don't have time to waste with you.

EDIT: good job on writing more words, but you forgot to add a valid argument in there. I have presented 3, what about you?
Wait what? LOL What the fuck? Seriously? Have you been to the US or talked to people from the US before? By the way, those 3 arguments are invalid, 1 Ren'py vs RPGMaker That's why it takes 1 month instead of 1 week, 2 As I said before, if we add the Patreon subscriptions with ci-en.dlsite.com, he already built up an audience and a nice monthly/yearly buck, there's no need for 2 jobs, 3 In both games CG is only used in sex scenes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Sugu being the first one to get a new CG (Or at least as Leafa, which hopefully is her going THE WORLD on Kirito XP) is great, and also getting a new outfit, maybe to further 'tease' Kirito with? hopefully!

However, is sad but unexpected that Fujino's decision to not go Part 3 has started catching up to him, he's already way over the RPGMaker limit and plans to keep going, which is probably just gonna make progress even slower sadly...
The maps stuff?
He could just make copy of the old maps and put new event in it some other RPG maker game do that when the story is cut by Acte.
Pretty sure Fujino did that for the prologue of part 2

Reactions: kinglionheart

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Of course He's simple bastard lazy ,Fujino said he had a job in China but now because of his game and the problems in his country he went to live in Japan, Tokyo, is it supposed that he has the same job with the same amount of hours in another city, just like that? He recently took a 2 month off "for work-related reasons" and went to Osaka, Japan. On August 19th he gave a progress report that said "Without my PC on my hand, blah blah blah" and stressed again "Without my PC on my hand" the guy didn't leave for work reasons, he took 2 months off and that's it , y no me extraña estas mediocres actualizaciones con tanto publico glorificandolo y diciendole "Hey bro take easy don't hear what other people say u great u the best" like come on man , do not expect good updates doing this , BUT i even do not expect 3 scenes every single week like "TheKingofSummer" but at least something good at the end of month.
When did he just take 2 months off? And where are you getting these sub counts from? No need to make things up for your own narrative. You just lost any credibility when you start making things up. Spend less time whining on the internet and more time in class. Maybe you will also learn that thousands of dollars a month isn't something to quit your day job over, especially when pay isn't guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misarmor

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I gut feeling is it is brothel or prostitute outfit but I hope it is swimsuits instead. We need some light heart fun and sex after all the heavy stuff that happened in the current update. Also it is swimsuits!

Hopefully starting Part 3 will be a smooth transition so there is little delay. Maybe just copying only the necessary files to the new game.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I gut feeling is it is brothel or prostitute outfit but I hope it is swimsuits instead. We need some light heart fun and sex after all the heavy stuff that happened in the current update. Also it is swimsuits!

Hopefully starting Part 3 will be a smooth transition so there is little delay. Maybe just copying only the necessary files to the new game.
It will be symbolic if the second part ends with Inoda and Asuna having sex in the real world again. Only this time with Asuna's full participation.

Reactions: Adrian678j

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, would be sad if it's for Flora, but I also hope its for Leafa, a new revealing outfit to tease Oni-chan.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It will be symbolic if the second part ends with Inoda and Asuna having sex in the real world again. Only this time with Asuna's full participation.
That is what most people want. But considering the technical difficulties I would not be surprised if for the next update Fujino just says "fuck it" and start a new game. But he first has to fix all the bugs in the current build first.

Yeah, would be sad if it's for Flora, but I also hope its for Leafa, a new revealing outfit to tease Oni-chan.
For Alice now she is more hypnotized, I can see her ditching her formal armor and put on a lewder armor like a bikini armor
Alice.Schuberg.600.3620345.jpg

For Leafa if she gets a new bikini like outfit then I am happy. Apparently those already exists.
e52d1028c05f3ef68657081308f1f398.png

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
That's a pretty amusing comment, since most of the content/scenes have probably happened in FOG than outside for Part 2.
Let me rephrase that, a lot of my favorite scenes were the mid combat ones and we only got 1 quest like that.
I liked how they were more dynamic ways of doing H content but it was more of a gimmick

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Let me rephrase that, a lot of my favorite scenes were the mid combat ones and we only got 1 quest like that.
I liked how they were more dynamic ways of doing H content but it was more of a gimmick
We have gotten 3 different battle quests. Against Treants, the treehouse event, and against orcs. Those battle scenes are pretty unique in most games but too much of a good thing is still not good. No point in doing more battle scenes unless Asuna is willing to put out more. The whole VR game world gimmick was just a fun way to do NTR corruption. The endgame has always been to make Asuna Inoda's sex slave in the real world so we should be seeing less and less VR world events as the story finishes.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
We have gotten 3 different battle quests. Against Treants, the treehouse event, and against orcs. Those battle scenes are pretty unique in most games but too much of a good thing is still not good. No point in doing more battle scenes unless Asuna is willing to put out more. The whole VR game world gimmick was just a fun way to do NTR corruption. The endgame has always been to make Asuna Inoda's sex slave in the real world so we should be seeing less and less VR world events as the story finishes.
Yeah, but my hope is that Leafa could close that gap later on, because people do like combat scenes. :sneaky:

Reactions: Misarmor

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

since you mentioned swimsuit, but is there going to be a scene where Kirito teaches Suguha to swim? because we know that Suguha can't swim:LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Tsk, Suguha will never sink with those balloons of hers :cautious:
I am still surprised that Suguha does not have a chronic issue of back pain.
After all, she is carrying not just this game, but the entire Sword Art Online franchise on her back.

1ojzzn7l1vv61.jpg

(If I keep posting Suguha's content like this I might end up developing a red tracksuit fetish at this rate.)

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I am still surprised that Suguha does not have a chronic issue of back pain.
After all, she is carrying not just this game, but the entire Sword Art Online franchise on her back.

View attachment 4108689

(If I keep posting Suguha's content like this I might end up developing a red tracksuit fetish at this rate.)
Yeah, but I absolutely wouldn't mind if she asked Kirito as Leafa to teach her how to swim.

1000013989.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, but my hope is that Leafa could close that gap later on, because people do like combat scenes. :sneaky:
Combat scenes with Leafa would be interesting. Inoda would not be there so it would just be Leafa behind supporting Kirito and maybe distracting with sexy poses? I can't think of what else could work with Leafa without going to into NTR territory again.

since you mentioned swimsuit, but is there going to be a scene where Kirito teaches Suguha to swim? because we know that Suguha can't swim:LOL:
Why not. Kirito doesn't know Leafa is Suguha so she can use the teaching to touch him and have him touch her. "Accidentally" of course .

Tsk, Suguha will never sink with those balloons of hers :cautious:
Well swimming and not sinking is not the same thing. No one would ever call balloons in water swimming.

Reactions: 4-kun and mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Combat scenes with Leafa would be interesting. Inoda would not be there so it would just be Leafa behind supporting Kirito and maybe distracting with sexy poses? I can't think of what else could work with Leafa without going to into NTR territory again.
Well, it probably won't work without NTR . Only if you take a cliched scene from other NTR fantasy RPGs. During the battles on Leafa, clothes gradually dissolve due to slugs/acid bees. And in the end, Kirito is given a choice again - to be lustful or not.

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes