4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
10.7 Progress Report
Current progress:
1.Fix some serious bugs in past versions.
2.Add 1 CG for Leafa in FOG.
3.Finish Script text of Sunday Night.
4.New outfits for Leafa and Alice.

Recent updates cause a lot of bugs in past contents, Because the number of Maps is limited to 999 in RPGMV Engine, I started to make events share the same map file several versions ago. I have to fix them one by one, which takes me more time than before. And someone who loves the wooden house event hope to see such event in every version, and complains about the small amount of the update. For this, I have tried my best, actually the last version start from 20th August. I spent more than one month to finish that. but in most cases I only have less than one month to finish an update, so maybe don't raise the hopes too high for monthly update.

目前的進步報告:
1.修復上次更新後導致之前版本出現的嚴重BUG.
2.增加FOG事件中1個莉法CG.
3.完成周日後半夜的文本.
4.追加愛麗絲和莉法的新服裝.

因為之前一個有名作者的出現的MAP數不夠用的問題,現在更新的許多事件都是共用過去的MAP文件,導致更新有可能會影響過去的內容,多出了不少bug,只能一一修復了,另外關於更新體量的問題,有些人覺得上次也短了,但其實上次實際從八月下旬就開始著手了,實際更新的量也比正常一個月會多20%左右。而十月並沒有這個多出來的時間,加上這幾天剛對接下來的大綱進行了大幅修正,因而本月的更新體量是很難超過上月的,遊戲作為一個整體,不可能真的每次更新都能讓劇情保持高潮,雖然我會儘量讓每一次中有一個事件作為高潮,但實際製作中也會遇到不得不為基本的邏輯妥協的時候,還請各位理解。

mos555

May 22, 2021
10.7 Progress Report
Current progress:
1.Fix some serious bugs in past versions.
2.Add 1 CG for Leafa in FOG.
3.Finish Script text of Sunday Night.
4.New outfits for Leafa and Alice.

Recent updates cause a lot of bugs in past contents, Because the number of Maps is limited to 999 in RPGMV Engine, I started to make events share the same map file several versions ago. I have to fix them one by one, which takes me more time than before. And someone who loves the wooden house event hope to see such event in every version, and complains about the small amount of the update. For this, I have tried my best, actually the last version start from 20th August. I spent more than one month to finish that. but in most cases I only have less than one month to finish an update, so maybe don't raise the hopes too high for monthly update.

目前的進步報告:
1.修復上次更新後導致之前版本出現的嚴重BUG.
2.增加FOG事件中1個莉法CG.
3.完成周日後半夜的文本.
4.追加愛麗絲和莉法的新服裝.

因為之前一個有名作者的出現的MAP數不夠用的問題,現在更新的許多事件都是共用過去的MAP文件,導致更新有可能會影響過去的內容,多出了不少bug,只能一一修復了,另外關於更新體量的問題,有些人覺得上次也短了,但其實上次實際從八月下旬就開始著手了,實際更新的量也比正常一個月會多20%左右。而十月並沒有這個多出來的時間,加上這幾天剛對接下來的大綱進行了大幅修正,因而本月的更新體量是很難超過上月的,遊戲作為一個整體,不可能真的每次更新都能讓劇情保持高潮,雖然我會儘量讓每一次中有一個事件作為高潮,但實際製作中也會遇到不得不為基本的邏輯妥協的時候,還請各位理解。
He wrote a little different in Chinese.

Because of the problem that the number of MAPS by a famous author was not enough before, many of the events that are updated now share past MAP files, which may affect the content of the past. There are many more bugs that can only be fixed one by one. In addition, regarding the issue of the volume of updates, some people think that the last time was also short, but in fact, the last time it actually started in late August, the actual amount of updates will be about 20% more than normal for a month.And October does not have this extra time. In addition, the next outline has just been significantly revised in the past few days, so it is difficult for this month's update volume to exceed that of the previous month. The game as a whole, it is impossible to really keep the plot to a climax every time it is updated. Although I will try my best to make every time there is an event as the climax, but the actual production will also encounter when you have to compromise on the basic logic, please understand.

Reactions: pnkrel

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In short, in October there will be less CG than last time and it is not a fact that it will be released at the end of the month at all.

And again he added Alice, who is of little interest to anyone. :confused:
That is not what he said. He said people are disappointed at the current release content size but he only had 20% extra time to work on it so it can't be much more than a normal release. Also October will not have any extra development time so don't expect anything more than normal.

Basically he was apologizing for not meeting his expectations and hope people can understand he can't make much content on a monthly basis.

mos555

May 22, 2021
That is not what he said. He said people are disappointed at the current release content size but he only had 20% extra time to work on it so it can't be much more than a normal release. Also October will not have any extra development time so don't expect anything more than normal.

Basically he was apologizing for not meeting his expectations and hope people can understand he can't make much content on a monthly basis.
It seems to me that in version 0.50, where there was a battle scene in the mine, more was done than in the last 0.55. Here I think it depends more on desire than on time.

Apparently Fujino decided to protect himself from future discontent and told us in advance not to hope for a large amount of CG and a logical plot.

A cunning Chinese cultivator. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
Don't expect too much, be satisfied with what Fujino releases View attachment 4108209
Why u guys are so soft with Fujino, he is making thousands of dollars if we add the Patreon subscriptions with ci-en.dlsite.com, he already achieved an audience and a good monthly/yearly money, he should be giving more often and abundantly updates, proof of what I say (notrystudios, "TheKingofSummer" game) He delivers an update with 3 scenes every single week.

• Haha
Reactions: gaka200

mos555

May 22, 2021
Why u guys are so soft with Fujino, he is making thousands of dollars if we add the Patreon subscriptions with ci-en.dlsite.com, he already achieved an audience and a good monthly/yearly money, he should be giving more often and abundantly updates, proof of what I say (notrystudios, "TheKingofSummer" game) He delivers an update with 3 scenes every single week.
Perhaps the author of the game you specified is only engaged in it and does not work.

We only know what the author tells us in Ci-en or Patreon. Perhaps Fujino is just a lazy bastard who sits on the money from donations and pretends to work or be sick. But in fact, it just stretches the game to get more money. Or maybe he works 12 hours a day, with one day off a week. We don't know how it really is.

Although I personally know one author from Patreon and I can say that most likely Fujino is a lazy bastard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
One uses ren'py, the other RPGMaker, so the comparison is already retarded. Then, No Try might not be working full-time unlike Fujino who works in Tokyo in Japan, which is well known as a country to leave very little free time to his salarymen. And lastly, No try uses way more still images, unlike Fujino who seems to exclusively use animations.

Lastly, on this forum where 99% of people don't know what being a game developper entails, "being soft" with developpers and considering they are already doing their best should be common sense and basic decency. Don't be a fucking Karen.

As a developper, I can say that I'm impressed with Fujino's output.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
How many people does notrystudios consist of?

Reactions: Vix22

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It seems to me that in version 0.50, where there was a battle scene in the mine, more was done than in the last 0.55. Here I think it depends more on desire than on time.

Apparently Fujino decided to protect himself from future discontent and told us in advance not to hope for a large amount of CG and a logical plot.

A cunning Chinese cultivator. :cool:
Considering Fujino has been attacked for everything he does and doesn't do, he has long cultivated a body of steel! "There is too much Asuna corruption. There is not enough" . Always someone has something to complain about.

He has a day job and only works on the game at night and his free time. If you are one of his paid subscribers then go to his sites and complain there so he can hear you.

Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Considering Fujino has been attacked for everything he does and doesn't do, he has long cultivated a body of steel! "There is too much Asuna corruption. There is not enough" . Always someone has something to complain about.

He has a day job and only works on the game at night and his free time. If you are one of his paid subscribers then go to his sites and complain there so he can hear you.
The funny thing is that he is a paid subscriber and I saw the same comment on Patreon

But Fujino hardly responds to comments at all. Only if there is something about bugs or errors.

Reactions: kinglionheart

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
Perhaps the author of the game you specified is only engaged in it and does not work.

We only know what the author tells us in Ci-en or Patreon. Perhaps Fujino is just a lazy bastard who sits on the money from donations and pretends to work or be sick. But in fact, it just stretches the game to get more money. Or maybe he works 12 hours a day, with one day off a week. We don't know how it really is.

Although I personally know one author from Patreon and I can say that most likely Fujino is a lazy bastard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fujino had a job but now due to his game and the problems that this caused him in his country (China) he went to live in Japan, Tokyo, is he supposed to have the same job with the same amount of hours in another city just like that? He recently took a month off "for work reasons" and went to Osaka, Japan. On August 19th he gave a progress report saying "Without my PC in hand blah blah blah" and he emphasized again "Without my PC in hand" the guy didn't leave for work reasons, he took a month off and that's it, and I'm not surprised by these mediocre updates with so many people glorifying him and telling him "Hey bro, take it easy, don't listen to what others say, you're great, you're the best" like come on man, don't expect good updates doing this, BUT I'm not even expecting 3 scenes every week like "TheKingofSummer" but at least something good at the end of the month.

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
people dont know what they want at all
i play multy games daily,the amount of shit comments on "balance" that got no reasoning is astounding

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
To be fair i was kinda expecting somenthing like that.
We all know Fujino bloated the story to a degree that now this is catching on him, since he is reaching the limits of RPGM engine in this version of the game as he said but someone with more tech know how than me can correct me here.
With a plot this big is easy to get lost in so many details.
But if you go now into Recollection room and count the grid you will see 27 spaces for future scenes for Asuna/inoda branch alone depending if Fujino want to fill the grid or not but lets say he will and he keep 1.0 as final version
Well we have 9 updates left 27 scenes to go that gives us 3 Asuna/Inoda scenes per update until the end.
And keep in mind i'm not even considering the rest of characters like Sugu/Liz and so on.
If he need to scrub the game for bugs for sharing maps between old and new scenes it will be a lot of work and take a huge amount of time.
I think he will split this game in 2 parts for the necessary resources he need and to waste less time debuging.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The funny thing is that he is a paid subscriber and I saw the same comment on Patreon

But Fujino hardly responds to comments at all. Only if there is something about bugs or errors.
Well damn so he is. At least now Fujino could see it. I hope how the others will react to his thoughts?

To be fair i was kinda expecting somenthing like that.
We all know Fujino bloated the story to a degree that now this is catching on him, since he is reaching the limits of RPGM engine in this version of the game as he said but someone with more tech know how than me can correct me here.
With a plot this big is easy to get lost in so many details.
But if you go now into Recollection room and count the grid you will see 27 spaces for future scenes for Asuna/inoda branch alone depending if Fujino want to fill the grid or not but lets say he will and he keep 1.0 as final version
Well we have 9 updates left 27 scenes to go that gives us 3 Asuna/Inoda scenes per update until the end.
And keep in mind i'm not even considering the rest of characters like Sugu/Liz and so on.
If he need to scrub the game for bugs for sharing maps between old and new scenes it will be a lot of work and take a huge amount of time.
I think he will split this game in 2 parts for the necessary resources he need and to waste less time debuging.
Part 3 here we come!

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
One uses ren'py, the other RPGMaker, so the comparison is already retarded. Then, No Try might not be working full-time unlike Fujino who works in Tokyo in Japan, which is well known as a country to leave very little free time to his salarymen. And lastly, No try uses way more still images, unlike Fujino who seems to exclusively use animations.

Lastly, on this forum where 99% of people don't know what being a game developper entails, "being soft" with developpers and considering they are already doing their best should be common sense and basic decency. Don't be a fucking Karen.

As a developper, I can say that I'm impressed with Fujino's output.
That's why he got 1 month instead 1 week per update "Retard"

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
That's why he got 1month instead 1 week per update "Retard"
If you want to have a conversation, try learning some english and make coherent sentences. Until then I don't have time to waste with you.

EDIT: good job on writing more words, but you forgot to add a valid argument in there. I have presented 3, what about you?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes