• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Projecting much? It's okay, it's 2024. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Some men enjoy going down on a lady as they squeeze their thighs against our ears and they buck their pussy against our face.

Others are obsessed with looking for and seeing cocks everywhere.
Imagine for a second that maybe, just maybe, there are guys who are obsessed with pussy. Not dicks, since that's something they already have, but pussy. That beautiful, mysterious hole in the body capable of tanking hits like a boss, giving life and starting wars. To think that there are actually dudes out there who like this marvelous beast of a sex organ so much so that they love to see it covered in hair, because that's when it looks more like the monster that it is. That makes it look more... primal... sexy... Crazy, I know. Who would ever find women in their natural form to be so appealing?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Applied the patch to the compressed version, got an error.

Should I try the original, or is it a persistent problem?
compressed ver already patched so you don't need the patch I think
Does anyone have some sort of guide for the endings?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It quite linear perhaps basically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Because pubic hair-gone-wild is considered a fetish NOT the norm, duh. Getting pubic hair on your tongue - or worse, between your teeth - is bloody disgusting. Even worst if it gets into your throat. Cats are supposed to hork-up hairballs, not humans! Doesn't matter if you're male or female, straight or gay, either. Keep it neat & trim at the very least. If men are expected to "manscape" so women don't get man-pubes in their mouth, then men are to expect women to "ladyscape" for them in turn.
You can still get pubes in your mouth even if trimmed. It's natural, there is a reason humans have pubic hair. the same way we have armpit hair and eyebrows/lashes. They are there to protect the body for harmful bacteria. Do you shave your eyebrows? Your nose hairs? Making them shorter or trimming is fine.

But judging it kinda meh. Also if a lady has to shave so does a man. I dont see men shaving legs nor armpit, or Arms like how alot of western countries do.

Also in the end this a Japanese game. And Pubic hair is normal for the Japanese people. Doubt the creator was making the game based on a western standpoint.

Western sees Pubes as a Fetish, while the rest of the world sees it as normal.

I can proudly say I have bush <3

Last edited:

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
You can still get pubes in your mouth even if trimmed. It's natural, there is a reason humans have pubic hair. the same way we have armpit hair and eyebrows/lashes. They are there to protect the body for harmful bacteria. Do you shave your eyebrows? Your nose hairs? Making them shorter or trimming is fine.

But judging it kinda meh. Also if a lady has to shave so does a man. I dont see men shaving legs nor armpit, or Arms like how alot of western countries do.

Also in the end this a Japanese game. And Pubic hair is normal for the Japanese people. Doubt the creator was making the game based on a western standpoint.

Western sees Pubes as a Fetish, while the rest of the world sees it as normal.

I can proudly say I have bush <3
Ahh, but you get more pubes-in-mouth the longer they are because a: They push out and away from the skin much further than short pubes, b: As they get in the mouth so much easier and deeper the loose ones (yes pubes shed like head hair) get loose inside that much easier, and c: If pubes are groomed then the loose pubes generally come out during the trimming process. Therefore, shorter pubes = far less pubes getting stuck in ones mouth. Also, shorter pubes are less noticeable than those which are 3"+ long and curly.

The rest of your comment about pubes are disingenuous. Ladies are generally the ones who view shaving their pits and legs as an act of beauty/vanity for themselves, not generally men. A closer comparison would be to compare ladies who shave for their self-esteem/beauty/vanity to men with head hair issues who just shave their head bald for the same reasons.

I'm also not discussing what's natural (as I have NEVER had sex with a female NEET or woman with low self-esteem - the ones most likely to go completely natural outside the women who have no interest in me due to my gender), as by-and-large everyone has pubes in some degree (though I've known several women of various nationalities who had almost no natural pubic hair...but still had hair on their head and eyebrows). I'm discussing my personal tastes and why. And pubes taste awful - either sweaty/raunchy, soapy, or some weird variant between. Blech!

However, the majority of pr0n games from Japan generally have short-to-no female groin pubic hair (and exceedingly rarely pubic hair otherwise), so saying that "this is a Japanese game and therefore normal for Japanese people" is erroneous in the extreme. The games that do treat it as a fetish, much like this one where the hair can extend above/outside the panty line. Most women who have a bush won't do that in reality unless, as I mentioned before, that's their personal kink.

Reactions: Futaah

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
bruh you trimmed and bald pussy enjoyers have plenty of games to play, stop crying when us giga chad bush enjoyers finally get something good

maskoning

Feb 27, 2018
There is also nothing wrong with asking if excessive pubic hair can be disabled, since it would be optional, after all, not everyone likes it, it is not for everyone, any opinion that does not lead to insulting others is valid, just as there is no I have nothing against pubic hair, as long as it is moderate, too abundant pubic hair is not to my liking, but I am not complaining about those who do like it.

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
So anyone find a way to remove pubes? Also not sure why people can't handle others asking if theres a toggle, like a lot of games with pubes have. They're quite ugly to me and being able to turn it off would increase my enjoyment rating.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
One game comes out where the woman has a nice, thicc bush and all you see is jackasses asking how to turn it off. Like they don't have the absolutely vast, overwhelming majority of hentai games already pandering to their Barbie doll needs.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Bush: (y)
Armpit hair: (n)

Still playing it, cuz it still looks like a good game, but we do need more glorious bush without armpit hair in games, in doujins, everywhere

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Does the ATB here includes battle fuck/battle rape? Or is it there just to make things harder than it seems?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes