Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm an internet certified hentai doctor, and that 2nd picture "according to hentai" is correct..

I don't know where you got the first one, it's obviously a fake portrayal of the female anatomy,

if you find out, tell our association and we'll burn them at the stake for spreading false rumors
like we did Giordano Bruno. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Game not translated: No pubic hair complaints
Game gets translated: AIIEEEEEEE
Did you guys SEE in English too? It's on the cover ffs

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
Why is it that EVERY TIME a woman has a nice, thick bush, you get a bunch of man children whining about pubic hair, but when the women have none and look like fucking mannequins, as they usually do, nobody says a word?

Anyway, I played this in Japanese and one thing I remember it lacking is a good penetration scene. For as scrumptious as her hairy pussy looks, you never get a good view of it taking the meat.
cuz it doesnt look nice? it reminds me of that once scene from Scary movie. also they is something called preferetions. not everyone like pubic hair long enough to make braids from it

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
cuz it doesnt look nice? it reminds me of that once scene from Scary movie. also they is something called preferetions. not everyone like pubic hair long enough to make braids from it
Not everybody wants to see big dicks and ugly assholes, but do you ever see anybody saying anything about that? No. It's only women having pubes that you man babies get your diapers in a bunch over. Fuck your preferences, this one is ours. Grow up and stop always trying to take our candy from us. You've done enough damage.

Reactions: Grosconnard

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
Not everybody wants to see big dicks and ugly assholes, but do you ever see anybody saying anything about that? No. It's only women having pubes that you man babies get your diapers in a bunch over. Fuck your preferences, this one is ours. Grow up and stop always trying to take our candy from us. You've done enough damage.
yes i do see people complaining about "ugly assholes" a lot. Dude u are mad about h-game and call everyone else "man babies". Cool, it is your preference, thats why most comments ask if there is an OPTION to turn it off -_-. You should grow up and stop acting like people want to completly delete it from the game. Getting mad about h-game cuz some people ask for option to turn off pubic hair is just sad.

Last edited:

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
getting various "fail to load" in gallery(mostly references BGM) too , downloaded from go file ,extracted and patched multiple times just to make sure
Any scene in particular or just entering the gallery?
Edit: Not seeing anything myself. Maybe your filepath is too long?

The irony of telling others to grow up for not sharing your taste. No one is asking for the game to get cancelled, deleted, etc.. Do you guys not see how bizarre it is to get angry over something as harmless as asking if theres a way to remove or toggle pubes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorrik

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
yes i do see people complaining about "ugly assholes" a lot. Dude u are mad about h-game and call everyone else "man babies". Cool, it is your preference, thats why most comments ask if there is an OPTION to turn it off -_-. You should grow up and stop acting like people want to completly delete it from the game. Getting mad about h-game cuz some people ask for option to turn off pubic hair is just sad.
The irony of telling others to grow up for not sharing your taste. No one is asking for the game to get cancelled, deleted, etc.. Do you guys not see how bizarre it is to get angry over something as harmless as asking if theres a way to remove or toggle pubes?
You don't see people asking for the option to:
1. Give the MC a normal sized dick when they have a huge one. As they always do.
2. Give the women pubes when they have none. As is often the case.
3. Shave the MC's face if and when he has a beard.

So yeah, fuck off with this hypocritical bullshit. You people who genuinely do not like women very much always have to come out in droves to hate on pubic hair whenever you see them on women. As if they're just not allowed to have any. Just like how they're not allowed to be much of anything else outside of rape fodder or a harem participant. It's funny how I always see the "just accept that this game wasn't meant for you and move on" or "let people enjoy the things they like" etc. but there's apparently none of that here. I guess the idea of a woman having bush is just free reign to be ostracized.

Reactions: merleved

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
So yeah, fuck off with this hypocritical bullshit. You people who genuinely do not like women very much always have to come out in droves to hate on pubic hair whenever you see them on women. As if they're just not allowed to have any. Just like how they're not allowed to be much of anything else outside of rape fodder or a harem participant.
Being able to turn off pubes isn't going to make someone go out and nonconsensually shave you in real life or beat women. I assume you know this since we're playing games with rape in them and you're not bothered by it.
I can still play it with the pubes thanks to my mastery of not seeing what I don't want to see in hentai. But an option to turn off the steel wool would be nice and harms no one. Many devs also include it so it's not weird for people to ask either.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Being able to turn off pubes isn't going to make someone go out and nonconsensually shave you in real life or beat women. I assume you know this since we're playing games with rape in them and you're not bothered by it.
I can still play it with the pubes thanks to my mastery of not seeing what I don't want to see in hentai. But an option to turn off the steel wool would be nice and harms no one. Many devs also include it so it's not weird for people to ask either.
Every time you people whine about pubes, what you're doing is discouraging artists and developers from implementing them at all. Which is why most games have women with bald, featureless slits instead of something more pronounced and mature looking. You don't like pubes on women, fine. Like I said, literally every other game is pandering to your tastes and you eat like kings. Guys like me on the other hand, who NEED to see some hair between a woman's legs? Preferable a lot of it? We're fed crumbs thanks to your toxic attitudes towards female grooming. Therefore, you merely asking for the option to turn pubes off when this underappreciated fetish rarely gets some acknowledgement is intolerable. It's not as if the Japanese dev for this Japanese game would be in this thread listening to you in the first place.

Anyway, enough of this. I sincerely hope that one day you guys get alopecia on your eyebrows.

Reactions: merleved

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
so is the sexual urge stat actually important? Does it do anything regarding combat?
Are the fighting sections of this game entirely separate from the horny parts? Boo :(

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I tried play this on joiplay, this game freeze if you try engage the battle anyone know how to fix it? Did battle optional or not?

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
But judging it kinda meh. Also if a lady has to shave so does a man. I dont see men shaving legs nor armpit, or Arms like how alot of western countries do.
No, not really cause girls usually like the hair on men. They like the masculinity. My girlfriend doesnt want me to shave, she says it would look weird.

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Not to shit on the taste of people here, but seeing that this pile of crap got 5 star reviews just makes me lose faith in humanity...

Reactions: Katecm
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes