2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Tentacle3G and wolfzq have released a demo for Fallen Valkyrie, which I believe takes place in the same world. (I didn't get very far because of a bug.)

davdx

May 25, 2018
Fallen Valkyrie looks good nice corruption design at the end of the trial version. nice character design and story telling so far. the "cannot read property 'addstate' of null" error message was gone after restarting the game

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Fallen Valkyrie looks good nice corruption design at the end of the trial version. nice character design and story telling so far. the "cannot read property 'addstate' of null" error message was gone after restarting the game
link download

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Here is the full save for all content
Blue Circle - Endings
Yellow Circle - DLC Content
Red Circle - Recollection Room
Congratulations this is the best end game save with 100% unlock and I spent some hours going through this entire 30's page thread well done.

I have one question about starting the game again, has anyone made a save to new game + carry over all the stuff including levels? or just hacked the save to start again with everything? I wouldn't mind at the very least start at level 1 but carry over everything else weapons armor skills equipment items outfits that sort of thing, or am I going to have to hack my save?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I do have one question thus far what does Protection of Azathoth do exactly in the game? Is there anything you can do to make the game better or more fun? This thing states this item might significantly reduce the fun in combat.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I hacked the save for myself if anyone is interested here it is in starting (new game) with 1 of every item in equips 99 potions of every kind and a few extra's like teleport to recollection room, regular HP and levels 9 million gold was annoying to do each individual edit hope it doesn't crash the game

No special key items so you can enjoy your gameplay normally through story and getting it up yourself.

I did it so I would spend less grinding if I ever played it lol its basically a new game + without important key items, and those ore's and gold silver 99.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milkman Dan

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I do have one question thus far what does Protection of Azathoth do exactly in the game? Is there anything you can do to make the game better or more fun? This thing states this item might significantly reduce the fun in combat.
It's a super boost item, aka grants massive stat increases to your character(s). Basically it makes it so strong you have to TRY to lose a fight because nothing can really stand up to you.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
ok thanks for that, think I'll avoid that cause I'm manually equipping poor equipment for more challenge and have top equipment with my save just incase I get game breaking stuck on a hard boss, I can see the challenge without cheating is in there.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon 1.12.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay218.9M
Windows269.8M
Linux274.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Can somebody give me a new save. after the opening cut scene of game. my game stops mid character conversation then freezes with music playing in background?I can't get past this point? spc_07-07-2021_20-51-36.jpg

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can somebody give me a new save. after the opening cut scene of game. my game stops mid character conversation then freezes with music playing in background?I can't get past this point? View attachment 1286664

You could try extracting from zip games with font's set to Japanese just incase that could be causing your crashing Winrar Options > name encoding > save to Japanese, some games with Japanese names in the files won't work if it doesn't extract the names properly. causing missing items to crash games.

New game File 15, if you already have a file 15 save it would overwrite then config and global won't be necessary

Reactions: Hakushaku

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
You could try extracting from zip games with font's set to Japanese just incase that could be causing your crashing Winrar Options > name encoding > save to Japanese, some games with Japanese names in the files won't work if it doesn't extract the names properly. causing missing items to crash games.

New game File 15, if you already have a file 15 save it would overwrite then config and global won't be necessary
Ty! Hopefully this works I use Winrar like that but thanks for the advice and I had locale emulator for Japanese+ regular computer locale Japanese it was really weird?

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes