Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How do you get pregnant in this game ? I have Mc to have sex with everything and she is still not impregnated.
Her getting pregnant is part of the narrative. At some point after you first try to fight the main antagonist, you'll shortly after that fight, you'll get a scene explaining the need for Cistina to get pregnant in order to be able to defeat the demon overlord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

isrim

Jul 24, 2021
Is there an easy way to level up? The battles are really tiresome, and most of the time the enemy seems to be on par. It took an eternity to defeat the first priest, and all my money goes on buying healing items.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
How to give birth to a daughter, keep getting monster eggs and tentacle
Really?!! How do you do that? I can't get her f*cked in the middle of the battle. Is there a way to do that?
Seriously?
Somebody answered that question 2 posts above you!

Her getting pregnant is part of the narrative. At some point after you first try to fight the main antagonist, you'll shortly after that fight, you'll get a scene explaining the need for Cistina to get pregnant in order to be able to defeat the demon overlord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kumapom

Jun 12, 2021
link for - is 404 not found

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Ended up replaying this game again as I never fully finished it (still technically haven't as I opted for getting the true ending first).

For those who want the True Ending of this game, here's what I did:
  1. Avoid any defeats and H-Events (like groping) like the plague. I'm not sure if it helped, but I also kept the Engagement Ring equipped on Cistina.
  2. Make sure to do all the side-quests and collect: Holy Saint Water, 10 Saint Gold Coins, The Holy Sword Escavalon and The Saint Key
    • You can get the Water from the Bandit side-quest which you can then use to retrieve the Holy Sword from the Orc Den (quest giver is in the bar in the city with Ganash)
    • You can get the Key after Live is stuck in bed after the first Loft fight from his son who will give you a quest to go looking for said key
  3. Now at this point, Cistina should have gotten the whole speech of how she has to sleep with a bunch of guys to produce the true Saint. When that cutscene ends you'll be back at the inn with Luis and Lain. Talk to Luis and there'll be another cutscene to have the option to have sex with him.
  4. Have sex and add Luis to the party (May not need to do this, but I felt it was thematically appropriate)
  5. Go to the birthing clinic immediately afterwards and talk to the doctor to give birth
  6. I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I kept on reloading the save until Cistina's first child was the True Saint and then essentially became celibate from that point.
  7. Go to the Roubaix Ruins to the deepest point (where you found Loft's Seal and all those treasure chests) and unlock the gate. There you'll have to give up your Saint Coins, Holy Water and Holy Sword to be able to enter the final room.
  8. Activate the coffin and watch the cutscene.
  9. Once that's done go and kill Loft and choose non-sexy options to get the True Ending.
Tips: While there is a grind to this game, what I found to be helpful in speeding combat up was pressing the 'D' key and holding down the 'Z' key to speed up battles. Using 'D' and the 'Ctrl' key in conjunction also greatly speeds up cutscenes when replaying this game.

Now if you just want to get immediately started on a Lewd Run with all the benefits of a New Game Plus that has the True Ending unlocked already, I have a save that you can use.

Edit: So apparently there's something like a...I'm not sure what to call it, perhaps a 'Secret True Ending'?
  • Secret True Ending is obtained when doing a LEWD run - So feel free to slut it up with Cistina (although it is possible that this route was only unlocked once accomplishing the above steps, so you might want to do that first)
    1. For the Secret True Ending, do a lewd run and try to get all the side-quests and sex missions out of the way (this includes brothel work and working as a stripper)
    2. Once you get to the appropriate point, give birth to the True Saint by banging as many dudes as you can (I chose to bang Louis and not have him be a virgin cuck and I kept the 'Engagement Ring' on Cistina the entire time throughout the playthrough. That being said, I ended up getting the True Saint out of a coupling between Cistina and her father, the King.)
    3. Obtain the true story of the Saint by going to the Roubaix Ruins and entering the coffin room (as outlined in Step 6 above).
    4. Proceed to the final dungeon as usual and try to kill Loft.
    5. This is the part that took me by surprise as I expected to fight Loft again and instead fought a completely different boss - This is probably the hardest fight in the game, which means that Lain and Luis pretty much died immediately and Cistina was left to fend for herself.
    6. After beating this Secret Final Boss, you'll be transported to the Clear Room and get to talk to the Developer NPC who goes into a pretty interesting explanation of how the game was made. There'll also be an optional watersports/scat scene in this room if you're into that, which I'm most assuredly am not, but some people might be.

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
  1. I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I kept on reloading the save until Cistina's first child was the True Saint and then essentially became celibate from that point.

FUCK RNG, i got true saint on first baby. Just keep fucking cistina with luis until she ahegao , check with doctor some times
and you may trigger bug that allow you get True Saint. even if she is not pregnant.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Ended up replaying this game again as I never fully finished it (still technically haven't as I opted for getting the true ending first).

For those who want the True Ending of this game, here's what I did:
  1. Avoid any defeats and H-Events (like groping) like the plague. I'm not sure if it helped, but I also kept the Engagement Ring equipped on Cistina.
  2. Make sure to do all the side-quests and collect: Holy Saint Water, 10 Saint Gold Coins, The Holy Sword Escavalon and The Saint Key
    • You can get the Water from the Bandit side-quest which you can then use to retrieve the Holy Sword from the Orc Den (quest giver is in the bar in the city with Ganash)
    • You can get the Key after Live is stuck in bed after the first Loft fight from his son who will give you a quest to go looking for said key
  3. Now at this point, Cistina should have gotten the whole speech of how she has to sleep with a bunch of guys to produce the true Saint. When that cutscene ends you'll be back at the inn with Luis and Lain. Talk to Luis and there'll be another cutscene to have the option to have sex with him.
  4. Have sex and add Luis to the party (May not need to do this, but I felt it was thematically appropriate)
  5. Go to the birthing clinic immediately afterwards and talk to the doctor to give birth
  6. I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I kept on reloading the save until Cistina's first child was the True Saint and then essentially became celibate from that point.
  7. Go to the Roubaix Ruins to the deepest point (where you found Loft's Seal and all those treasure chests) and unlock the gate. There you'll have to give up your Saint Coins, Holy Water and Holy Sword to be able to enter the final room.
  8. Activate the coffin and watch the cutscene.
  9. Once that's done go and kill Loft and choose non-sexy options to get the True Ending.
Tips: While there is a grind to this game, what I found to be helpful in speeding combat up was pressing the 'D' key and holding down the 'Z' key to speed up battles. Using 'D' and the 'Ctrl' key in conjunction also greatly speeds up cutscenes when replaying this game.

Now if you just want to get immediately started on a Lewd Run with all the benefits of a New Game Plus that has the True Ending unlocked already, I have a save that you can use.

Thanks buddy (y)

Rosie

Jan 28, 2018
you don't even need to try to do that, just look for red stationary plants and "use " them to increase the level then whenever you are high enough go to an event to get a major boost and you will slowly raise it fast only took me like 40 mins to get max it not that it does much aside from enabling prostitution and some activities.
where are the red plants?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there any way to switch party members around?
You have to wait until you get to the part of the game where you're in a port town with the Saint's Descendant living in it. There you'll be able to switch party members around in the Inn or choose to have Cistina go through the game by herself.

Capi727

Nov 24, 2020
EDIT: Okey, I figure out what was causing the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error. A few of the SE audio files were corrupted, rendering the unusable. So when the game encountered them it resulted is a playback error and terminated it self. Having bought the game legally after first encountering this, because I thought it would help. I took the SE fails from the DLsite version, and packed them together in zip you can find attached below. If anyone else encounters this runtime library problem, here's hoping replacing the SE audio in the op's version with these will help you out.
tk dude i love you

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes