YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Kagura translated this but forgot to make a word wrap for it, how in the hell those translation are being made, does no one check before like half the text just goes into the abyss meaning when they tell you important stuff you can't even see the name of it or tips when you're doing quest too hahahah ..... Is there a patch for the word wrap??

Last edited:

UltiGen

Oct 11, 2020
help i won against the bandits in the quest but i just get back to the village and cant end the quest the mayor just says go fight them. when i get there they are back

Reactions: Galorga

freeko

May 15, 2019
How the heck do I advance the story? The hint says to go find information, which is about as vague as anything could be. I defeated a seal boss at the fairy forest but can not find anything else on the continent I am on to clear out. There was an orc village where the holy sword was. I claimed the sword via holy water.

There was a bandit camp I cleared out near a desert. So uhh.. now what?

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
How the heck do I advance the story? The hint says to go find information, which is about as vague as anything could be. I defeated a seal boss at the fairy forest but can not find anything else on the continent I am on to clear out. There was an orc village where the holy sword was. I claimed the sword via holy water.

There was a bandit camp I cleared out near a desert. So uhh.. now what?
there is full walkthrough on youtube just search for channel 'kingkodkod' or 'sword princess sistina ' longer than 20 min videos on youtube. i cant give link cause i got a warning for first three posts

Last edited:

McZone95

Sep 18, 2021
help i won against the bandits in the quest but i just get back to the village and cant end the quest the mayor just says go fight them. when i get there they are back
Anyone have an answer for this? i have the same problem.

Info:
  • Played this with Joiplay
  • Using kagura version
  • Chose 'lose' for the first time meeting them
I wonder if i missed something or if this is a bug.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
How long the farm to get royal gear / the most powerfull weapons ( i got a royal shield from karen resting place )

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes