yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordPrincessCistinaTheChosenSaint-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Here's a full(?) save for KG/Kagura version, it's on NG+ at the start of game.

EDIT: Keep in mind I speedrun through it, so I might miss out some armor/costumes. Playing through the save again, somehow it's bugged out as she's non-virgin when it's just starting out in NG+.

EDIT2: This is basically w/ gallery opened. Can go to upper left where there's a red book (manual) and fairy. Talk to fairy for CG and Scene viewing

Last edited:

VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
Before anyone says anything, I tried the search function in this thread before asking this question. The first fight in the ruins with the 4 thugs, can you win it? I only tried twice but the second time, I notice the last enemy heals to the point Sistina and Rayne can't survive, unless I were to cheat.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
The first fight in the ruins with the 4 thugs, can you win it?
Sure. And I don't even remember having had much of an issue with that. Then again, timing might be a factor, considering the whole auto-balancing/-leveling of mobs thing (which is kind of ass, if you ask me...). Or maybe you should run into some more mobs first, to (auto-)aquire some useful skills (not exactly sure what triggers those... just make sure your mp/tp bars are mostly full all the time, so shit can auto fire at will when the time is right). Torso throw (I think) is pretty good with a fairly high stun (or paralize) rate - which is fairly op throughout the whole game, until you get those multi hit weapons (masquerade and kings claws or something), from which point on it's not even funny anymore. lol.

The lewd skills, now those are funny. Graffiti my ass. And each time you have to hit d to timeskip and ctrl-skip through the whole fucking thing. This game really is kind of ass. But also funny. Don't forget to sell that fucking engagement ring and always have Louis (Luis?) in your team too when you go whore that bitch out to whoever. For 100 bucks. No need to hide anything from Louis - he takes it like a champ. Every single time. bwahahaha.

Oh, and maybe make sure you wear the blazer, until you get the swimsuit later on for auto mp regen, which is super important. Then again, no idea if you already can have the blazer this early, and where to get it to begin with.

Oh, oh: and keep in mind that you can easily/quickly save-scum those fucking chests. Maybe you should.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
This game came out in 2014 fyi, it's actually a HRPG classic that only recently got translated.
Well i guess if consider a very good fan translation that was made in 2016/2017 as "only recently" then i guess you are right.

Or are you talking specifically about Kagura ? Still, the game had a very good translation long before the Kagura one. (minus the uncensoring ofc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The art looks new it can't just be an updated translation
From what i see its just side effects of them decensoring. They changed the colors, etc a bit to match their decensoring.
If you look at treasure hunter mai you will see somethign similar.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I know this is an old game but I have to ask, is it a bug when Sistina says that she doesn't know whom the father is when giving birth after only having sex with Luis?

I tired searching for an answer but I couldn't find one pertaining to this. Is it a sign that the game got all fucky wucky?

Mar 14, 2018
Kagura version also got some uncensored arts.

If you would like to start this game off without music blasting your ears, I've made a save with BGM turned down at first controllable point.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Question: is this version of the game finally bug-free?
I remember that this game was full of bugs that ruined the experience

MisingNo1

Nov 27, 2018
Question: is this version of the game finally bug-free?
I remember that this game was full of bugs that ruined the experience
No, I found the lewd stat doesn't work the game will prompt "you need more than n lewdness to see this scene"
Edit: Never mind I'm just dumb

Last edited:

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Hey, I am in a bit of a bind, I've been playing the game for a lil bit now, have gotten past the mountains in the beginning, even got the the first base, but I still can't save for some damn reason, is this normal? How/When do I unlock saving? Every time I try to save it just makes the error sound and doesn't save.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes