Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
For true end only sleep with luis through the entire game. Also make sure to get 10 coins and find saints tomb(its the locked door where you first let loose Loft).
Here is my save with all scenes unlocked after finishing true end if someone wants.
MEGA
Is the True endin also in the Gallerie?

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
Use cheat engine, RPG maker games use a hidden value so if you want 500 it's actually 500*2+1
You can type that all in into the value search, then change the value by for example getting EXP then type in the new search and boom you have your value. Very easy to do.
what is the name of the cheat engine

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
what is the name of the cheat engine
You can also and drop your desired save file into the box that you wish to edit. Make sure to have a copy of the original save before save editing in case you screw something up.

Reactions: PirateGirl

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
You can also and drop your desired save file into the box that you wish to edit. Make sure to have a copy of the original save before save editing in case you screw something up.
I see thankyou

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
so... old saves do not work with the kagura version. so that's great. I don't know if its because of Kagura or because everything Studio Gyu makes is barely held together by ripped scotch tape

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so... old saves do not work with the kagura version. so that's great. I don't know if its because of Kagura or because everything Studio Gyu makes is barely held together by ripped scotch tape
That is not uncommon when a game is localized. Essentially they pulled out all the japanese (including file names) and replaced them with english named files. Since your save is looking for the files with their JP equivalent, you get errors. That or Kagura totally changed parts of the game like they did with Saint Emiliana resulting in me spending a week recoding their shitty animation code so it actually worked right. Bugs on the other hand, that is gonna be a bit of Kagura games and Studio Gyu lol.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes