Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
just wanted to point out, dashing on the ground (f key) and then jumping lets you preserve that speed from the dash a bit, useful for getting around quicker and also there isn't a point to using any other weapon once you get reincarnation chrono blade is there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the "spoiler" part, you're supposed to talk to a girl behind the boss in 'Level 2' once again...

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021

Compressed: 5.1GB
After Extraction: 11.7GB

1. Extract and Play

GOOGLE DRIVE |

PS: Update 1.7 is from yesterday, this build is from today, probably some hotfix.

Remember, if you like the game support the devs when you can :D

I extracted this and try to run the games. First it said "Missing UnityPlayer.dll", I tried to download and put the DLL, then get another error "Failed to run mono". Do you know how to fix?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Updateon Steam:

The fourth major update theme is the struggle system and the completion of the insertion and cream-out actions of all monsters.

======================
Struggling system:
[H’s struggling system design original intention]
Generally, mainstream games are based on the heroine's break-free system.
This time it’s designed to be a system where the player plays the monster side.
In H, the player plays the monster side, there is a battle bar, and the player can watch the struggle animation after the player's hand speed is fast enough to reach the target.
Because it was designed as a traditional player-to-break system, the player just broke free
Then it ends without seeing the animation, this ending is weird.
It should let the players enjoy themselves, let the players click, and get rewards at the same time.
When the player clicks to challenge successfully within the time limit, the battle bar will be reset to zero.
Success in each stage of the challenge will play the next stage of struggle animation.
Let players have more interaction and a sense of participation in the H element.
Then you can get corresponding rewards in this H interaction.
In the H process, the heroine will become stronger after squeezing the essence, and the strength will burst instantly after breaking free, obtaining a powerful BUFF to kill the enemy.
If the monster is difficult to win, you can rely on the method of squeezing the essence in H to become stronger.

A brief summary of the struggling system process:
1. Enter the stun after being hit by the H skill, and enter the struggling system if you do not press ESC to jump out.
2. There are a total of 5 stages in the struggle mechanism, each stage has a battle bar for players to challenge.
3. Once the player starts to click and struggle, they will switch to the S series (S stands for Struggle) animation and sound.
4. Success in each stage will enter the next stage until the end of S5.
5. After the challenge in each stage is successful, different levels of damage increase BUFF will be given, and apply after the end of H.

The new struggling animation and the voice of the female character struggling will be installed in the struggling system.
The following is an animation example of the struggling system, because this system cannot be demonstrated with pictures, I will use a video demonstration instead.

Twitter link
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1439986236060422147
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1442791180631040005

A new insertion action will also be implemented in this update, and all monsters except the female monster will have it.
As well as the 42 monsters' creampie actions that were missing before, they will all be implemented in this update.

Twitter link
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1440244590234136582
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1444250501588025351

The fourth major update is expected to be installed at the end of the year at the earliest, and the detailed time cannot be estimated at this time.
==================

The prototype of the fifth major update:
Added new 20 sets of costumes, bare feet + stockings version, full-body socks.
The main clothing types are tights, daily wear, sailor suits, and swimwear, etc.
Add more accessories, such as breast rings, earrings, blowballs, panties, bubble socks, etc.

The sixth final update prototype:
Fully optimized system.
Additional interactive elements: lesbian, trap, tentacles, active position of the heroine when having sex with NPC.
Achievement system implementation (requires research, not listed as a promised item).
Sword Hime curtain call.

-------Current production situation-------
At present, our work schedule is fully loaded, and even if it will be updated for the sixth time in the future, it will not be able to fully satisfy the players' various wishes.
Many players hope that we can continue to add new actions, but this is no longer possible.
The first reason is that there are currently about 500 H actions, plus 500 more struggle actions in the fourth major update.
So the scale of action has exploded, please allow us to begin to finish on this scale.
The second reason is that the assistant who has been helping me for many years suffered from cancer a few years ago and underwent major surgery and chemotherapy.
There is almost no abnormality in the original recovery.
However, the disease has occurred recently, and major surgery has just been completed. There will be many chemotherapy treatments in the future.
He will be absent for at least a year, without an assistant, we immediately lose a lot of production capacity.
In the past, he could help me share a lot of hard work and troubles, but now it takes a lot of time to do it all by myself.
So we have no extra capacity to promise this game will have a bigger update on a larger scale.
Please understand that we are not unwilling to implement players’ ideas, but we have some difficulties that cannot be explained.
It's just one year since the game was released and the update is now, and the sixth major update in the future is over. It is expected that it will take another 6-9 months.
I don’t know if the funds can support the successful development of the second game.
So please forgive us that we must start the finishing touch, and we can start the production of the second game smoothly in the middle of next year.
Although the ideas provided by players can’t be implemented in this game.
We will try to challenge these ideas to make them appear in the second game.

-------The next game design prototype---------
It is currently tentatively developing a dark soul game type.
Game name Dark Dragon Knight (tentative).
Unlike Sword Hime’s hack and slash, this one is a gameplay that is biased towards hardcore control.
RPG game + exploration element + R18 H.
Players can fight various bosses and monsters in the wild.
After winning, you will drop treasures and materials and successfully collect the monster illustration book.
There will be NPCs in towns that can buy props and other functions.
There will be a training room in a corner of the town, which is the core of the game’s R18.
All monster elements collected by the player in the wild can be matched with each female actor in this room.
If there are 20 monsters with heroines, it is expected that there will be 20x20 400 matching results.
And the props obtained in the wild or from NPC can be used in the training room.
Unlock the animation related to SM BDSM Bondage, Training, etc.

Multiple heroines are available for players to choose from:
The game is composed of multiple heroines, and players can choose their favorite characters to play the game.
It is expected that there will be a variety of professions given to characters such as wizard, warrior, hunter, shaman, and rogue.
Each heroine has individual H-element actions that need to be unlocked.
When all the heroines have cleared the level, all H animation elements can be collected.
There are Sadism and Masochism in matching methods, allowing players to match their favorite combinations.

This game will fully adopt the girl model that can be commercialized in the store.
The heroine is made by many different modelers, all of whom are powerful masters.
The lineup is luxurious, especially with a lot of big boobs.
I hope that these authors’ excellent models can be presented to you as beautifully as possible.
This time I concentrate on R18 action and interaction. Modeling is not my specialty, it is good for a master to do it (っ●ω●)っ.

R18 H system reform:
HDRP lighting engine: a more realistic lighting system, the quality will be significantly improved than the previous one.
H action variable speed system: Players can adjust the speed according to their needs, and the sound will also respond to the speed.
Body shaking system: The collision between the bodies will have the effect of physical deformation, which makes the body feel more elastic.

Demonstration of body dynamic effects:
https://redgifs.com/watch/impeccablerigidcopperhead
https://redgifs.com/watch/disloyalenviousjabiru

Game development process planning:
The development of this game will not be in place all at once.
At first, there will only be one or two female characters to play, and then gradually add new female characters.
The game will be released first, and the number of heroines, H actions, and monsters is expected to be only partially released first.
The game will continue to grow bigger and expand like the way Sword x Hime is made.
This is a huge pie. If this game goes well in the future, it may take 2-3 years to improve.
Production is expected to start in June 2022, and first new progress will be released at the end of 2022
We hope that in the future this game will be presented to you (❀╹◡╹).

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020

1. Extract and Play

GOOGLE DRIVE |

PS: Update 1.7 is from yesterday, this build is from today, probably some hotfix.

i can't save the game...
is it because i need to clear stage one or what?
please help...

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018

1. Extract and Play

| |

PS: Update from 25/10/2021

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
G Drive and Mega... Both have limits that can't always be circumvented. The limit reached trick for google drive never wants to work for me anymore. Copying dl's to my drive simply fails now. And Mega has actual limits I can't get around without paying.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017

1. Extract and Play

GDRIVE | | MEGANZ

PS: Update from 25/10/2021

can't even save the game , and i was planning on buying it on steam if it was any good

dodged a bullet, ill buy destiny 2 anniv pack instead

• Angry
Reactions: TexOperator

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
can't even save the game , and i was planning on buying it on steam if it was any good

Hmm, i was playing an older version and i could save fine but then i downloaded this one to check out what is new and i also can't save. I have no idea what the hell changed between now and then to cause something like this.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020

You know that steam can save games for you, right? Its called "Cloud" and aslong you dont save too much different games you should have no problems with that.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm, i was playing an older version and i could save fine but then i downloaded this one to check out what is new and i also can't save. I have no idea what the hell changed between now and then to cause something like this.
yea it did work the last time i downloaded it , was an older version
You know that steam can save games for you, right? Its called "Cloud" and aslong you dont save too much different games you should have no problems with that.
i dont think this game has steam cloud support , it usually is shown in the store page if it has steam cloud support

Apr 19, 2020
Confirmed, can't save. Also the girl adjustments you make like bigger boobs and... well what else matters, don't save either. Move from any area to another and she'll go back to default. At least that's what happened to me multiple times yesterday.

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
I cant even joke about the person doing this work having a damage hands. The helper has cancer so cannot joke in that either.
Cannot buy the game since i play free version. I clearly want to help some other way. But they dont have a suscribe star/ patreon or something on that fashion.
Hope them the best.

zerowkd899

Jan 6, 2020
좋은 경기를 해주셔서 감사해.
현재 버전의 저장된 파일을 업로드할 수 있는가?

Thank you for playing a good game.

Can upload the current version of the saved file?

Last edited by a moderator:

smick

Dec 29, 2017
You guys really like to complain without actually searching for anything. The save folder is missing in the mega links, but a guy on page 11 already shared the save folder so i'll just copy his link here so you guys wouldn't have to do anything.

Extract in the main folder and you'll be able to save. It works for the latest release as well.

spydr622

Mar 7, 2018
When I tried to first save, it wouldn't. Following the instructions from the op (hint hint) and creating two folders, fixed it. no download needed.

Reactions: TexOperator

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
To those who downloaded new version:

In main game directory create folder Save and in it folders Slot1, Slot2, Slot3.
So it looks like this: /Sword x Hime/Save/Slot#

Took a bloody while to figure out with trial and error...
I figured out how to fix the save issue :rolleyes: (Still a problem since June of this year), can't figure out how to access all of the weapon and clothing drops, this game gives me.

Edit: Let's take things to the next level, shall we? Why isn't any of the game's assets loading? Particularly the character models? How am I supposed to fap with one hand, and sword fight with the other? Am I supposed to use my imagination?

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Confirmed, can't save. Also the girl adjustments you make like bigger boobs and... well what else matters, don't save either. Move from any area to another and she'll go back to default. At least that's what happened to me multiple times yesterday.
What girl adjustments? The game just starts me off in town with a bunch of random fetch/slay monster quests. Unless, you are referring to the MC model changing out different assets, when going from level to level?

Edit: Before anyone jumps down my throat, I already used the search function for this thread. Nothing popped up about missing or non-loading character/monster assets. I'm not sure if this is related to them not loading properly on an HDD, or something else entirely.

Apr 19, 2020
What girl adjustments? The game just starts me off in town with a bunch of random fetch/slay monster quests. Unless, you are referring to the MC model changing out different assets, when going from level to level?

Edit: Before anyone jumps down my throat, I already used the search function for this thread. Nothing popped up about missing or non-loading character/monster assets. I'm not sure if this is related to them not loading properly on an HDD, or something else entirely.
I meant the Tab menu where you make boobs bigger, legs thinner, change hair, stockings, colors... if I change those, loading a new area resets them to default. aka The white schoolgirl outfit and ponytail. So it seems the game saves literally no changes made in game, including saving the actual game. Hell even all the mission objectives from the villagers went back to "New" when I went back after clearing Stage 1. I talked to all of those people and accepted (without choice) all of their missions before I set out for Stage 1.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I meant the Tab menu where you make boobs bigger, legs thinner, change hair, stockings, colors... if I change those, loading a new area resets them to default. aka The white schoolgirl outfit and ponytail. So it seems the game saves literally no changes made in game, including saving the actual game. Hell even all the mission objectives from the villagers went back to "New" when I went back after clearing Stage 1. I talked to all of those people and accepted (without choice) all of their missions before I set out for Stage 1.
Hmm... Maybe it's a bug or the game is not remembering your choices? Kind of like the graphics settings in the game. Honestly there's really no telling. I would suggest reverifying the game's files (Or downloading a clean one) to see if something is corrupt. While, I doubt this would help any, it's the only thing within reach.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes