Justiz05

Jan 20, 2022
Hi,

Is this Updated to Mayor update 3 (i mean its stated to be v1.82)?
I saw it should have new H System with it, break free stuff and markings or such?!

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
I have a question, the game doesn't work. I can only move camrea but every other action such as : open menu, walk attack etc doesn't work.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Played this since it's release and decided to give the update a go. It looks great HOWEVER, how do you save? i click "Save game" on the main menu and it does nothing, wont save at all. Also how do you save your settings? everytime i go to a new level or back to the village it resets everything including my level progression and all my clothing/armor.
I'd like to really enjoy this game but the constant reset to everything in the game turns me away.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
The 4th major update is ready (copy from steam-page) :

1. Added 85 insert actions
2. Added 41 climax actions
3. Added 346 struggling actions
4. Added struggling system:
When the player is hit by the monster's H skill, it will enter a stunned state, during which time the player can press ESC to jump out
If you don't jump out before the stun ends, you will enter the struggling system
Players only need to quickly click the left mouse button to start struggling
The struggle mechanism has a total of 5 stages
After each stage is successfully challenged, it will immediately enter the next stage until the end of S5
During the struggle, the struggling animation will be played in sequence
The struggle between S1-S5 depends on how fast the player clicks
As long as the speed is fast enough, you can end the struggle process early, and then enjoy the struggle animation
Each stage of struggle becomes more and more difficult
After the struggle is successful, you can watch all struggle animations
If the struggle fails, it will jump back to the normal H animation playback

The difficulty of the struggle depends on the monster's HP
When the monster is full of blood and enters H, the difficulty of struggle is the highest, and a higher hand speed is required to clear the level
When the monster has half of its health remaining and enters H, the difficulty will be greatly reduced, and you can easily clear the level

struggling click range
The red frame is the valid click area
As long as the left mouse button is clicked in this area, it is valid

5. Added the M key as the main menu button
6. Fix the problem of alignment deviation
7. Fix the problem that the No. 12 monster has no loop when walking and waiting
8. Fix the problem that the leaf texture is not transparent after switching the transparency of the 34th monster
9. Fix the problem that the sound adjustment is invalid
10. Modify all scene light intensity
11. Modify the climax action of monster numbers 1, 14, 18, 20, 39, 44, 47, 52, 54, 56, 57, 64, 65, 67, 69, 73, 81~90, 106~120
12. Modify the H animation playback mechanism:
Now H animation playback is changed to autoplay
Automatically play from H0 to H5 and then jump out at the end, the same logic as S0-S5
If you need to watch a single animation, you can click the animation button to play a single animation in a loop

Kazuya: After working overtime from 00:00 to 04:00 every day, I finally completed the fourth major update. I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time. Since I stayed up late and worked overtime, I'm not sure that this update has no bugs, although I have already checked it. 3 times, if you find any bug, please report it to me in the discussion area immediately, I will release the hotfix as soon as possible, the content of the hotfix will be updated directly on this announcement, and no new announcement will be issued.
My reply will be slower today, I want to have a good sleep, if it is not a fatal bug, please allow me to deal with it tomorrow

Justiz05

Jan 20, 2022
Can this game be updated? or is it now? ill download once home, but atleast developer page said it has 4th major update thingy^^

Reactions: f9account

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021

Latest build(credits-:Rui from cs rin forum)

If you are hit with a 'download limit reached', just add it to your favourite and upload a dummy file(an empty text file preferably) and add this dummy file to the favorite section too and select both of them and click download and it will start zipping(it will take some time) and then download it and extract as usual.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Google Drive
Latest build(credits-:Rui from cs rin forum)

If you are hit with a 'download limit reached', just add it to your favourite and upload a dummy file(an empty text file preferably) and add this dummy file to the favorite section too and select both of them and click download and it will start zipping(it will take some time) and then download it and extract as usual.
I tried doing that, added the shortcut to the file in a folder, created a dummy text file, selected both of them and click to download it but it keeps giving me errors about third party cookies or so, do you know how to fix this?

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
I tried doing that, added the shortcut to the file in a folder, created a dummy text file, selected both of them and click to download it but it keeps giving me errors about third party cookies or so, do you know how to fix this?
Enable cookies in your browser maybe...A screenshot of the would be better to look at though

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I didn't have any luck with the download limit workaround either. If anyone managed to pull it prior to the limit, please put a copy up on Mega or a similar service and then share the link

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Enable cookies in your browser maybe...A screenshot of the would be better to look at though
Here it is, it's in Portuguese, but putting in google translator it says:

"Unable to download file. To do this, try enabling third-party cookies for Google Drive."

1646326445563.png

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes