Jon Doe 297

Mar 31, 2021
I really don't know what went wrong after I updated game to ver. 1.93. I got infinite loading screen every time I try to launch the gallery mode.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So if I understand correctly - currently there is no way to save progress between levels? I managed to get saves working thanks to Ladydarkness but whenever I teleport back to town after defeating a boss - everything resets...

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I updated to 1.93 with your setup but when I log in the game, I didn't see new outfits as they listed on steam View attachment 1777214
Honestly, I don't know how to change the cloths, also I'm sure that doesn't have any dlc separately, maybe need to do something inside the game, but honestly I don't know. So about that someone need to help you, I can only guarantee that the game is in the latest update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TruTien

sendnoodles

Aug 7, 2020
is not saving between levels a thing?
if that's the case is it even possible to complete some of the quests in the town?
every time i leave and go back everything resets?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
whoops didn't see this
well if you're having trouble saving between levels this is the fix
Pretty sure it's not.... I believe I tried that and it only saves on the same level. As soon as you go back to town or to any other level - everything resets to default

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes