Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Hello patrons.

Too start of, great apologies for this final delay. Putting in the last batch of content (focusing on Lillian and Gracie's final events) has taken longer than anticipated, and I'm not confident I can have it finished by evening today and have to thoroughly bugtested while not shirking my college responsibilities of essays due.

Noting this, I've put in a FINAL 2 day delay, outlined below

$20 - 9/29
$10 - 10/1
$5 - 10/3
$1 - 10/5
Public - 10/6

I realize many of you have been waiting a while for this update, and as such as detailed in my last message, if you decide to cancel your pledge please PM me with an appropriate email and I will still email you your early access link for the update. You will not lose your early game link for canceling pledge due to the delays.

I apologize again, I know nobody likes to hear the bad news, and will strive to be more accurate and dilligent in future updates so these delays can be avoided.

Thank you for your support, this community has been amazing and extremely understanding, I hope to repay that someday.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i speak to Glacer alot on my discord..WeebQueen has been up all damn night to get it up to patreon today...running on 0 sleep trying to make y'all happy...looking at 79-ish animations..approx 1400 renders...much much content..SO...git to patreon and sub and get it the moment it drops...

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
From Patreon-

This update is extremely large, and requires starting a new save! If you dont wanna do that, that's okay! Download these two files below, and drop them in your "SylphiaIsland/game/saves" folder and your "appdata/RenPy/ SylphiaIsland-15555555" folders respectively, overwriting as necessary. It will give you a save at the start of the new content in your first save slot. I would HIGHLY recommend playing through from the beginning though to enjoy all the renewed content V.3 has to offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persistent -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This update is HUGE, involving a ton of new changes, if you run into ANY bugs please contact me either through Patreon, Discord, or Email and report them, I will get out a patch ASAP.

Thank you for supporting the game, and I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Glacerose

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Old saves might still work but I started over from the beginning anyway.
Was worth it. Great update and loved playing through the old stuff again.

Reactions: Glacerose

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
No, there isn't a walkthrough, but you can eventually figure out how to muddle your way through by following the hints presented for each female when you look them up using the heart at the top of the screen. It helps, maybe, if you scribble down on a notepad what the hint is for each one (e.g., "Hang out with Celeste," "Talk with Lillian," etc.). Run a line through the hint when you've done it and check back on the heart until everything says "That's it for this episode" or words to that effect.

Reactions: TomberryDude

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What are the chances that saves will be stable from now on, because I really, really have neither the time nor the inclination to play a game with a map again and again?
The problem is, with a game like Sylphia Island you can't just skip through it like with straight VNs, to reach the new content.

Reactions: Twistty

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
It's getting annoying to restart the game every time there's an update. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time in a row. Finalize the groundwork, as this constantly changing and restarting is frustrating and ruining an otherwise awesome title.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What are the chances that saves will be stable from now on, because I really, really have neither the time nor the inclination to play a game with a map again and again?
The problem is, with a game like Sylphia Island you can't just skip through it like with straight VNs, to reach the new content.
SAVES PRIOR TO 0.3 WON'T WORK!

AGAIN?!?!?!?!? isn't this like the 5th time?
It's getting annoying to restart the game every time there's an update. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time in a row. Finalize the groundwork, as this constantly changing and restarting is frustrating and ruining an otherwise awesome title.
You don't have to restart if you don't want to, a save has been posted that loads at the start of the new content.
See quote below
From Patreon-

This update is extremely large, and requires starting a new save! If you dont wanna do that, that's okay! Download these two files below, and drop them in your "SylphiaIsland/game/saves" folder and your "appdata/RenPy/ SylphiaIsland-15555555" folders respectively, overwriting as necessary. It will give you a save at the start of the new content in your first save slot. I would HIGHLY recommend playing through from the beginning though to enjoy all the renewed content V.3 has to offer.

Save - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persistent -

This update is HUGE, involving a ton of new changes, if you run into ANY bugs please contact me either through Patreon, Discord, or Email and report them, I will get out a patch ASAP.

Thank you for supporting the game, and I hope you enjoy it!

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes