McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
It's getting annoying to restart the game every time there's an update. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time in a row. Finalize the groundwork, as this constantly changing and restarting is frustrating and ruining an otherwise awesome title.
SAVES PRIOR TO 0.3 WON'T WORK!

AGAIN?!?!?!?!? isn't this like the 5th time?
2nd time. 1st was because the entire game got remade and this time it's just recommended in case it causes problems.
Saves seem to work but could potentially cause issues.

Already posted confirmed working saves from the end of 0.26 if you have problems.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
2nd time. 1st was because the entire game got remade and this time it's just recommended in case it causes problems.
Saves seem to work but could potentially cause issues.

Already posted confirmed working saves from the end of 0.26 if you have problems.
cool, haven't checked yet, just get annoyed when they do this, i know they sometimes have to. just wish more were like the devs who seem to know renpy very well and can update saves.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You don't have to restart if you don't want to, a save has been posted that loads at the start of the new content.
See quote below
Yeah.... thanks, but that was not what I asked, I asked how the chances are from here on that saves will be stable.
Obviously that is a question directed at the dev.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It's a good game, but the acknowledgement screen everytime you go to load is annoying as hell

I'm interested in the future adventures of archangel megaman

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah.... thanks, but that was not what I asked, I asked how the chances are from here on that saves will be stable.
Yes I saw what you asked I was only pointing you to the save in case you missed it that's all.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
It's a good game, but the acknowledgement screen everytime you go to load is annoying as hell

I'm interested in the future adventures of archangel megaman
Every single time you load that screen pops up? It's *supposed* to only pop up once the very first time. What version are you playing on?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have this same prob but when i try to go to Alex it says Door is locked so cant get any money from alex.
Yikes! That's a scenario that never occurred to me. Will get a fix out for that.

For now you can level up Serra or Celeste and get minigames in the library or club that don't require money. Alternatively , Try going to a website like this

And changing the variable 'money' to whatever you desire. Then putting your save back in place.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Saves should be fine moving forward and am I'm told are fine now but I recommend a restart due to a few small issues.

They would have been fine this update, but some other devs contacted me pointing out some issues in my codebase that I touched up, and it made massive structural changes to the code which has a chance to make issues appear. This won't be occuring again and barring a very extreme scenario, saves will be compatible from here onward.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Saves should be fine moving forward and am I'm told are fine now but I recommend a restart due to a few small issues.

They would have been fine this update, but some other devs contacted me pointing out some issues in my codebase that I touched up, and it made massive structural changes to the code which has a chance to make issues appear. This won't be occuring again and barring a very extreme scenario, saves will be compatible from here onward.

Hey clacerose i like the new girl who clam the mc as her own will this become a harem in the end it turing out that where :)

Asero94

Oct 3, 2017
I need to find gracie in the morning but the doors of all the other girls are locked, what do I do?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes