Brokensenpuu

Apr 22, 2018
I just softlocked the quests myself as well, need to progress gracie's story but all the other girls rooms are locked, How is that patch going glace?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I like this visual novel.
But I wonder if there will be any options that influence the story.
There is a free roam mechanism, but the mechanism is only for the player to choose the order of events. I have not yet encountered options that lead to different outcomes of certain events.I feel it is a kind of kinetic novel with free roam.

I think the choices that have consequences would make the story even more interesting.

Another thing that would be nice would be a "random" event that would make the game a little bit alive.
When the girls are at home, most of the time they sit in their rooms except for main story events.

Do not take it as criticism, just suggestions. I understand if you have other priorities.
I know how hard it is to produce meaningful content.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Slight continuity issue - Alex mentions your mom's name when she's talking about your past, but when you talk to Vivian later and she asks what your mom's name was you don't know. Also, I think in the fingering scene with Serra one of the lines says "Gracie moans in pleasure," which gives some great ideas for future scenes but probably isn't intended ;) Also, something I noticed with Vivian is that in the first few scenes she's clearly shorter than the MC, and is listed as 2 inches shorter in the phone, but in the newer scenes it looks like she's taller than him and looking down when they are speaking.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I think the choices that have consequences would make the story even more interesting.
It would also mean a shitload more work writing and making renders for every possible scenario. Most game can't really afford do that. I wouldn't mind more small choices that change a bit of dialogue or let you chose how you want the character to react to certain things. But since I really like the main character how he is, I m not sure.
Another thing that would be nice would be a "random" event that would make the game a little bit alive.
When the girls are at home, most of the time they sit in their rooms except for main story events.
That I agree with. Interactions between the girls, maybe some scens in the kitchen (breakfast/diner). Not too much randomness to events but some stuff would liven up the place and help flesh up the characters.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
"There is a free roam mechanism, but the mechanism is only for the player to choose the order of events."

Yes, you can visit the nude spa all you want, ogle the beauties present, end up doing nothing.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
"There is a free roam mechanism, but the mechanism is only for the player to choose the order of events."

Yes, you can visit the nude spa all you want, ogle the beauties present, end up doing nothing.
Doing "what"? Exactly :unsure:

I feel like this isn't the kind of game where the MC would just rape random girls at a bathhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4pleb and McWoodz

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
It would also mean a shitload more work writing and making renders for every possible scenario. Most game can't really afford do that. I wouldn't mind more small choices that change a bit of dialogue or let you chose how you want the character to react to certain things. But since I really like the main character how he is, I m not sure.
There is no need for it to be some major branching of the story and it could only concern certain events.
But I agree that this would complicate development.
If events could have different outcomes it would complicate development of the subsequent event.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It wouldn't be rape, it'd be consensual. The buxom babes would see his monster cock and immediately get super horny. Don't forget, this is a make-believe game.
I see. I still don't think it's the kind of game for this. So far all sex scenes have been with people you have some kind of relatinoship with even if it's just "being friends" or "casual dating" sometimes.

I wouldn't be into fucking random chicks I don't know, make-believe or not. But I can see why people would like that.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
How can i make some money? ... I cannot find a way, if anyone can help me
If you're progressed enough with Serra or Axel you can work in the library in the morning or Offices in the afternoon. Can ask Alex for money but I don't know when, probably in her room. Haven't had to do it.

IF you got more than 0 you cna play minigames on your phone for money. And they suck balls.

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
mmm I don't like Serra too much but well I have to buy medicine and the bathsuit, and yes I got 0 so it's difficult

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
is it just me or did the gallery not work at all
just you, after i completed the update, i checked it out and noticed only things i saw during this update showed up, all the previous things were still locked.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i seem to be missing two side girls very right of second row and very right of third row any ideas how i get them

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Slight continuity issue - Alex mentions your mom's name when she's talking about your past, but when you talk to Vivian later and she asks what your mom's name was you don't know. Also, I think in the fingering scene with Serra one of the lines says "Gracie moans in pleasure," which gives some great ideas for future scenes but probably isn't intended ;) Also, something I noticed with Vivian is that in the first few scenes she's clearly shorter than the MC, and is listed as 2 inches shorter in the phone, but in the newer scenes it looks like she's taller than him and looking down when they are speaking.
Re Vivian: Ah, those stilettos......

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
"Tip: I should try and befriend someone who can help me research my Anima" does anone know who i'm suppose to talk to? cause i can't find it. :/

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
"Tip: I should try and befriend someone who can help me research my Anima" does anone know who i'm suppose to talk to? cause i can't find it. :/
HINT Maybe someone in a library could help. (I'm not subtle, sue me)

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes