arms99

May 11, 2018
Nice game, I really enjoyed it. I'm really liking all the characters, got a Mythic Manor vibe to the game.

However, I'm having a problem with the gallery. I've finished all the content, yet half the scenes in the gallery remain locked, specially all the early scenes.

Reactions: TomberryDude

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
i seem to be missing two side girls very right of second row and very right of third row any ideas how i get them
Very right of 2nd row is V, Lillians friend that works at Dimension, you need to progress with Lillian to unlock the place.
Very right of 3rd row requires progression with all main girls then Vivian at the library to unlock.

How can i make some money? ... I cannot find a way, if anyone can help me
Can work at library in morning after speaking to Vivian, the club in the evening after speaking to Ella and can ask Alex for money when you have none in her room at night.

List of some of the books for library mini game
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/365677_Library_Book_Sorting.txt
If it says you got 1 right that means 1 stack of 3 and you can move on to another.

Can also play minigames on your phone to gamble for more money.
Just save and reload if you fail. Nothing wrong with cheating. :sneaky:

Reactions: TomberryDude

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Brady2626 tsunku arms99
The gallery issues are because of the loss of persistent data mentioned in the OP

From Patreon-

This update is extremely large, and requires starting a new save! If you dont wanna do that, that's okay! Download these two files below, and drop them in your "SylphiaIsland/game/saves" folder and your "appdata/RenPy/ SylphiaIsland-15555555" folders respectively, overwriting as necessary. It will give you a save at the start of the new content in your first save slot. I would HIGHLY recommend playing through from the beginning though to enjoy all the renewed content V.3 has to offer.

Save -

Persistent -

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
there is no way to close the phone ones you open it, u could save before open, read msg, load and then go do what it said, but I think I need to have watch celeste topless photo to continue the
quest, but cant close phone
edit, never mind lol
it was not the home button on line other games, I had to click the tiny phone icon again to close it :eek:

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
there is no way to close the phone ones you open it, u could save before open, read msg, load and then go do what it said, but I think I need to have watch celeste topless photo to continue the
quest, but cant close phone
Go back to the phones main screen then click the phone icon that you use to open it

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Brady2626 tsunku arms99
The gallery issues are because of the loss of persistent data mentioned in the OP

From Patreon-

This update is extremely large, and requires starting a new save! If you dont wanna do that, that's okay! Download these two files below, and drop them in your "SylphiaIsland/game/saves" folder and your "appdata/RenPy/ SylphiaIsland-15555555" folders respectively, overwriting as necessary. It will give you a save at the start of the new content in your first save slot. I would HIGHLY recommend playing through from the beginning though to enjoy all the renewed content V.3 has to offer.

Save -

Persistent -
i played through the entire game again i didnt load an old save though and none of the gallery worked

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Man did not see that coming. Also I think it is pretty cool you added a main story-line.
And Vivan is awesome, was gonna make a pun about her being foxy but it seemed a bit too easy.

Reactions: Glacerose

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
The Celeste and Mr. Nakoni club scene had me literally laughing out loud. Great story writing Glacerose , just wanted to tell you that.

-Nakoni out!

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
I think I missed some early scenes but figured out u get them before they vanish, but im stuck with gracie where we have to find her in the morning, tip says ask somebody but every other girl vanished after their magic use peep scene.
What am i missing? Please help.
Thanks

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I think I missed some early scenes but figured out u get them before they vanish, but im stuck with gracie where we have to find her in the morning, tip says ask somebody but every other girl vanished after their magic use peep scene.
What am i missing? Please help.
Thanks
Hey there! This bug is fixed in the most recent patch that was JUST (about 30 seconds ago) released, redownload and play that version (V.3a). I apologize for the issue! It was an oversight by me.

Reactions: KuroJr

arms99

May 11, 2018
Brady2626 tsunku arms99

From Patreon-

Save -

Persistent -
Thanks for the save, that solved the problem. Although note to the dev, I didn't use old saves I started the game from the beginning and I still had the gallery issue.

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
Hey there! This bug is fixed in the most recent patch that was JUST (about 30 seconds ago) released, redownload and play that version (V.3a). I apologize for the issue! It was an oversight by me.
I'll have to wait then coz im an android user haha

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for the save, that solved the problem. Although note to the dev, I didn't use old saves I started the game from the beginning and I still had the gallery issue.
Really? Hmm... I'm afraid I'm not 100% what would cause that. I'm not fully knowledgeable on Persistent data. But if that save fixed it then I'll just hope nothing more occurs from now into the future.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
This is game is actually really nice, a shame is not more erotic like other titles but the characters and their story its good. With that out of the way, i havent played it in a long time, before 2.0 from the looks of it, and i just gotta say...when the hell did this turn into Mythic manor???? Like i remember playing serra's route before and youbhad her read an erotic novel and whatnot, and now she has fucking cat ears?? And lilian has magic what the hell!!! Like im not complaining, im just really surprised is all

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
This is game is actually really nice, a shame is not more erotic like other titles but the characters and their story its good. With that out of the way, i havent played it in a long time, before 2.0 from the looks of it, and i just gotta say...when the hell did this turn into Mythic manor???? Like i remember playing serra's route before and youbhad her read an erotic novel and whatnot, and now she has fucking cat ears?? And lilian has magic what the hell!!! Like im not complaining, im just really surprised is all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VincentYamato

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
V.26 indeed had that ending. I concede the 'similarities' to mythic manor, no denying, and me making games in the first place was inspired by mythic manor but I plan to have a large plotline dedicated to the magic (shown a bit inv.3 already) and it to be more serious than the way mm handles it.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glad you think it's nice :)
I do plan to add more and more sexual scenes as the game develops, V.3 being the largest taste of them.
As for the addition of magic, when I rehauled the game in v.2 I wanted something to make it 'unique', not just another harem collect em all game, something with a centralized plot line, like an anime that you play through. My idea was a magic universe and this is what it developed into.

Reactions: VincentYamato
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes