Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey I am very much stuck here. Celeste isn't anywhere to be found after she sent the picture and Serra, Lillian and Gracie's hints all say to talk to other girls. Alex's hint says I hear something in the kitchen but nothing happens in the kitchen at any time of day. Every other girl is at the end of their story except Vivian, who's hint says it isn't unlocked yet and I should explore or talk to more girls, which isn't very possible seeing as I cant progress any other girl at the moment. All that's left is the MC's hint which isn't unlocked yet. Some help on what exactly I'm supposed to be doing would be VERY much appreciated
Alex should be in the kitchen in the afternoon. Standing, you'll need to click to interact with her

Celeste is in your room in the evening :)

Reactions: Jabba Wookie

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I get the same "problem " in this game I get in other harem games .
every update I tend to play the storyline of my favorite girl first.So this results in a closed door and no new interaction with said favorite girl .
Just like eating a bag of assorted sweets , starting with the most liked sweets and at the end you have to take the least liked to finish .
Hopefully you aren't like me and keep liking side characters that never get content the most.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Probably just have to progress with one of the other girls in the house or with Vivian at the library
I'm thinking you're at the spot right after the big reveal. I got a little bit stuck there myself since none of the girls would give hint after that, however if you click on the MC picture you get a hint. Something along the lines of talking to Alex about you past or powers can't remember which. The next day go to her room in the afternoon and ask her "So... what exactly is it that you know about me?" after that you need to focus on Vivian (the librarian) for a bit and then all the girls will unlock again
OKe, Thanks. ;)

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
well i hadn't played this since the early days, decided to wait for a few updates and wuhoo, am happy i came back, a game with 4,count 'em, FOUR tasty tighties, those of us who prefer the slighter form tend to have to make do with one token tightie and usually have to go through a mountain of udders to get to them, keep up the good work Glacerose, am looking forward to future updates

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just downloaded the new version because I was softlocked, I am still softlocked, I created a new game to see how the quest is supposed to be (you need to see alex after going into gracie's room) but my save is still broken. Don't know if it can help you to fix this but I did gracie's story last (they are all at the waiting phase and I also did secondary character).
The new save was also softlocked? Or just the old save

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
.... a game with 4,count 'em, FOUR tasty tighties, those of us who prefer the slighter form tend to have to make do with one token tightie and usually have to go through a mountain of udders to get to them, keep up the good work ....
The four girls plus Emily, so it's five. With the two MILFs, you can get a handjob from one. With the girls, three of the five can get their pussies pounded. The fourth can get her asshole plugged, and the fifth only gives blowjobs.

I must commend our dev on the most excellent way he made Lillian's tits bounce while she's getting pounded into the mattress.

But I've also got to give him one demerit for not having MC give the girls creampies. Upsetting the natural flow of things, MC always pulls out and sprays the girls. I say fill them up so much that they leak for three days, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 4pleb

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
how can you make money ? i need to buy celeste's medicine but i have 0 bucks so i can't bet on the minigames

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
how can you make money ? i need to buy celeste's medicine but i have 0 bucks so i can't bet on the minigames
Try asking Alex for some more. Or, progressing with Serra for a minigame at the library

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
As someone who likes the tall ladies, I love that Alex is 6'1" and Emily is 5'11".

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
alex doesn't have that option to me yet and serra is locked until i progress with the other girls so i have to restart?
you can edit your save to give you some money

Reactions: Rewd

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Rewd

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
alex doesn't have that option to me yet and serra is locked until i progress with the other girls so i have to restart?
She should have it anytime you're below 5 dollars, in the evening in her room.

Reactions: Rewd
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes