Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i can do that by raising my level with vivian and the other girl?
Yes progressing with Vivian at the library, I think you go and ask "what she is doing" and she will tell you that she is sorting the new book then offer you pay to do it, talking with the other girl (Ella) where Celeste works lets you work at the bar.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
So.... It ends when we find out that they have powers? Or i'm just kinda of retarded?

''?????? .... i should try and focus on the others girls''

Aug 7, 2018
fun fact: MC's backstory is so chock-full of shounen anime tropes that a GPT-2-small NN trained on fantasy RP message boards and anime keywords generated several paragraphs almost indistinguishable from it. You can probably find pretrained versions / weights out there to predict the next plottwist / retcon.

Yes, this is a friendly dig ;) It's also entirely true.

EDIT: Please excuse the flippant tone, I'm just so utterly fatigued by those particular tropes I had to vent. Still enjoying the character interactions, but I really wish we could skip the entire angels-and-devils chuuni nonsense backstory. Locking all further character events behind several forced 'main-story' bits is an unfortunate decision. Anyway, cheers for the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So.... It ends when we find out that they have powers? Or i'm just kinda of retarded?

''?????? .... i should try and focus on the others girls''
Just make sure you have completed all the girls content (Alex, Celeste, Serra, Gracie & Lillian) until you have seen their magic, then go to bed, you will then be able to progress after a quick chat with the girls by talking to Alex and then each girl.

Reactions: Mtgwo

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Just make sure you have completed all the girls content (Alex, Celeste, Serra, Gracie & Lillian) until you have seen their magic, then go to bed, you will then be able to progress after a quick chat with the girls by talking to Alex and then each girl.
Ty my boi

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
i have finshed the game to where it says more story coming soon but the first 4 or 5 are still locked in the gallery how do i get those?

Oct 3, 2017
Okay first things first, I have to say that I really like this game and all the characters. The game took a surprising (and for me a pleasant) turn to supernatural with the last update. I immediately liked the new character Detta, she's really cute and her craziness is perfect for my taste.

HOWEVER,

The MC is the worst character of this game.

There is something that bothers me so much that I ended up skipping most of the inner monologues.

Dear Glacerose , you're making an amazing game with lively characters and an intriguing story. But the MC's stupidity becomes so frustrating that it breaks all the immersion. The first time his "naive-ness" is tolerable, but he keeps that attitude almost always. If a girl you've been fooling around with wants you to come shower with her, you don't think "I wonder why? Why does she want this? Is this a trap?". If a woman wants to give you a handjob while there is another naked girl around, you don't think "Oh my god she's gonna see us, even though she saw us naked just minutes ago and she's also naked in the same private room with us! It is embarrassing!" In the story events with Alex and Vivian, there is almost more inner monologue than real dialogues and the worst part is that the MC doesn't understand anything unless he's been told it twice or thrice, even if it is obvious. This becomes so infuriating after a while. The MC's stupidity continues with all the main story events. The inner monologues are okay as long as they're not over used and as long as they explaining something hard to understand.

We don't need to see how MC feels and thinks about every little detail because WE ARE THE MC of this game. So let us think/feel the way we want to. If you want to keep that attitude of "I am so naive I don't even get the most obvious hints unless someone yells it to my face and even then I cannot comprehend the situation fully.", at least give us dialogue options. Let your players decide if they want to be naive or witty/cool/bad-ass.

When Alex asks the MC what he thinks about Detta, give us some option to choose from. Different dialogue options and different reactions from the girls are certainly needed in this game.

For example, in Detta's event, no one would act as the MC does, no one would think what MC thinks in those scenes. I don't want to spoil anything but it is a shame that a character so delightful and cute gets that attitude from the MC.

This is my only critisism for this gem of a game, I love it, but this problem is very important and need to be addressed as soon as possible. Just look at the inner monologues of the events and you'll get what I mean. Just tone it down, more dialogues, less monologues and much much less stupidity of the MC please.

This is just a friendly critisism from a fan of your work. I hope you'll seriously consider it.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Okay first things first, I have to say that I really like this game and all the characters. The game took a surprising (and for me a pleasant) turn to supernatural with the last update. I immediately liked the new character Detta, she's really cute and her craziness is perfect for my taste.

HOWEVER,

The MC is the worst character of this game.

There is something that bothers me so much that I ended up skipping most of the inner monologues.

Dear @Glacerose , you're making an amazing game with lively characters and an intriguing story. But the MC's stupidity becomes so frustrating that it breaks all the immersion. The first time his "naive-ness" is tolerable, but he keeps that attitude almost always. If a girl you've been fooling around with wants you to come shower with her, you don't think "I wonder why? Why does she want this? Is this a trap?". If a woman wants to give you a handjob while there is another naked girl around, you don't think "Oh my god she's gonna see us, even though she saw us naked just minutes ago and she's also naked in the same private room with us! It is embarrassing!" In the story events with Alex and Vivian, there is almost more inner monologue than real dialogues and the worst part is that the MC doesn't understand anything unless he's been told it twice or thrice, even if it is obvious. This becomes so infuriating after a while. The MC's stupidity continues with all the main story events. The inner monologues are okay as long as they're not over used and as long as they explaining something hard to understand.

We don't need to see how MC feels and thinks about every little detail because WE ARE THE MC of this game. So let us think/feel the way we want to. If you want to keep that attitude of "I am so naive I don't even get the most obvious hints unless someone yells it to my face and even then I cannot comprehend the situation fully.", at least give us dialogue options. Let your players decide if they want to be naive or witty/cool/bad-ass.

When Alex asks the MC what he thinks about Detta, give us some option to choose from. Different dialogue options and different reactions from the girls are certainly needed in this game.

For example, in Detta's event, no one would act as the MC does, no one would think what MC thinks in those scenes. I don't want to spoil anything but it is a shame that a character so delightful and cute gets that attitude from the MC.

This is my only critisism for this gem of a game, I love it, but this problem is very important and need to be addressed as soon as possible. Just look at the inner monologues of the events and you'll get what I mean. Just tone it down, more dialogues, less monologues and much much less stupidity of the MC please.

This is just a friendly critisism from a fan of your work. I hope you'll seriously consider it.
Honestly, I'm kind of OK with the narrator and decision-maker being the MC and not the player, the game is hitting anime tropes intentionally so allowing the player to sidestep that wouldn't work that well for the story. I do agree that the MC went a little hard into "clueless harem anime protagonist" territory, but hopefully now that he's rounded 3rd base with all the characters he'll be less surprised that they want to fuck him.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes