UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This game and its story are great. I have to admit I was really surprised / shocked by the first transformation (it was Lilian). I wasn't expecting that shit at all, haha. Literally a "Wait, what the fuck? What just happened?" moment.

It's a bit weird to be labelled a full on foot-fetishist, smell included, because you offer Celeste a foot massage after a hard day at work though. :LOL:

And one thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
That is the advantege of american measurements. I am european and I have absolutely no idead what high or heave anyone is.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so ive been really busy and haven't been able to get that far in the game yet (its a bit of a bummer having to restart from the beginning again), but from what ive played so far its looking good! havent got to any of the new content yet but anticipation makes it all the sweeter when i do get there! just wanted to pop on and let ya know that im liking what ive seen so far! cant wait to finish playing!

May 7, 2017
Hey there. I'm currently working on an alternate project, Life in Bloom (Attached some preview pictures), and will be updating them alternating once the first version comes out. (...)
Hey Glacerose, will this second project have more choices for the MC to make, or will it be like Sylphia Island, a free-roam game where you have to meet characters at certain times, locations to advance the story?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey Glacerose, will this second project have more choices for the MC to make, or will it be like Sylphia Island, a free-roam game where you have to meet characters at certain times, locations to advance the story?
I'm unsure, Im still building the base game and getting everything setup. There are less characters thought (3 main girls) so I do plan to have a few more choices since i have to deal with less story branching.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hey there. I'm currently working on an alternate project, Life in Bloom (Attached some preview pictures), and will be updating them alternating once the first version comes out.
View attachment 452252 View attachment 452253 View attachment 452255 View attachment 452256 View attachment 452257
Excellent looking renders. Any hints on genre / potential tags?

And of course, the big questions, will there be a landlady and roommates? Did the MC's father suddenly die of gout? Was it Lupus? Is there a token black guy as the best friend?

67415704.jpg

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Excellent looking renders. Any hints on genre / potential tags?

And of course, the big questions, will there be a landlady and roommates? Did the MC's father suddenly die of gout? Was it Lupus? Is there a token black guy as the best friend?

View attachment 452470
Roommates, and for tags I can guarantee we have of course Vaginal/Anal sex, voyeurism, oral, femdom, feet, urine, animated. There are 2 or 3 other tags I know now but I dont wanna share them *quite* yet. And heres one of the animations (its still in early stages, Im doing my best to teach myself Daz animations)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Roommates, and for tags I can guarantee we have of course Vaginal/Anal sex, voyeurism, oral, femdom, feet, urine, animated. There are 2 or 3 other tags I know now but I dont wanna share them *quite* yet. And heres one of the animations (its still in early stages, Im doing my best to teach myself Daz animations)

Nice, looks very promising.

Good looking animations too. I'm personally a fan of longer animation loops rather than shorter ones because they just look smoother and less "jerky", but I also have no idea how easy or difficult they are to make. That said, those are already leagues better than the flipbook type animations. (y)

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Not that your new game doesn't look good , and I know something new get's the inspiration flowing .
But 2 games at the same time means 2 half games and nothing completed .
maybe you are now in the mood and think you can alternate between them but it still means every update takes double time to be done and both games can suffer from that.
Hope you know what you are doing.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Not that your new game doesn't look good , and I know something new get's the inspiration flowing .
But 2 games at the same time means 2 half games and nothing completed .
maybe you are now in the mood and think you can alternate between them but it still means every update takes double time to be done and both games can suffer from that.
Hope you know what you are doing.
I'm burnt out on working with Honey Select and was slowing in update speed with Sylphia Island as it was, this is mainly to help me break the monotony, and I prefer Daz3d as a program so it's more fun and enjoyable for me to develop with it.

Reactions: McWoodz

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I'm burnt out on working with Honey Select and was slowing in update speed with Sylphia Island as it was, this is mainly to help me break the monotony, and I prefer Daz3d as a program so it's more fun and enjoyable for me to develop with it.
yes , already got that feeling by your comments and posting lately.
but be honest to yourself and your readers .
If you don't like to go on with your old game , say so . How much it would disappoint me (I like it ) but it's better as not putting your heart in it , That will show .

• Angry
Reactions: BabooJ1 and McWoodz
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes