howareyee

Apr 26, 2019
The softlock with Alex/Gracie is still present, when i try to talk to alex in the morning it still says "door is looked"

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Can't find Gracie, I know Alex knows where she is, but I ran through her story and now Alex's bedroom and Office doors are locked like she's avoiding me. Where else can I find her besides those 2 places? Or will I have to start over and just not complete Alex's story first? Or if I do a few of the other girls stories for a bit she'll stop avoiding me? Quick help would be madly appreciated since Gracie is best girl.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
nevermind I can see questions don't get answered here much. I'll just start over and have a click fest for like 30 minutes I guess.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Can't find Gracie, I know Alex knows where she is, but I ran through her story and now Alex's bedroom and Office doors are locked like she's avoiding me. Where else can I find her besides those 2 places? Or will I have to start over and just not complete Alex's story first? Or if I do a few of the other girls stories for a bit she'll stop avoiding me? Quick help would be madly appreciated since Gracie is best girl.
That's really weird. I never got to a point where any doors are locked. I do know to find Gracie you have to talk to Alex in her bedroom in the morning. If ya can't do that then.... yeah may as well start over.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished this update and I was very happy with it.

MC wasn't blue balled anymore and even got inside some of the girls but I would still have liked MC to have got something inside Alex but that will probably have to wait until later in the game.

Doors will get locked once you have seen the girls magic.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah restarting worked lol, The rooms lock when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you were able to get past it.

I think this was my 3rd time playing through from the beginning. I've always tried to maximize my days and split my time evenly with all the girls. I've also used the hint system a lot, so when I got the hints
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the hints said focus on another girl, I just never went back to them until I had new hints so never realized any of the rooms were locked.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I really enjoy this game. One criticism I have though is the retarded MC cliche you see in every single other game like this. No matter how obvious something is they always reply "What?" or "Huh?" or my personal favorite is when they think to themselves "I have no idea what she wants.", when she's naked and has her hand on his dick.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
err i got the rooms locked for every girl 'cept Alex
so i fucked up real bad?
do i really have to restart this
No you should be fine just keep progressing through Alex' content, then once you have seen her magic, you will get a scene with all the girls coming to talk and after that they will be available again

Reactions: LizardUniverse
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes