Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello glacerose will there be a update before christmas for sylphia island at all ?
Hey there! If there is one, itll be smaller than V.3, just because LiB should release sometime this month, so it would give me about a month after its release and any possible bug fixes to get it out. Im sorry I cant give you a more concise answer, I've just been so focused on LiB I havent really thought about SI stuff for its next update

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
if it's possible in your new game, it would be nice if there were something like check boxes that allow you to remove certain fetishes. I recognize everyone has different tastes but footjobs and rim jobs are huge turn offs for me. I appreciate you adjusting Sylphia Island to allow to skip those scenes but even knowing the character is into them ..... brings things massively down. This is because one of the strongest assets you bring is fantastic character building. Sso to have characters that you otherwise love be into things that are massive turn offs kind of has a negative impact on the characterizations. And as an aside I still feel compelled to watch the scenes because otherwise I feel like I am missing out on story and relationship aspects.

Again I recognize the request may not even be possible. It's just something I wanted to put out there.

Also a shout out for the fantastic models you use.
Hey there.

Ill try and incorporate fetish skips more smoothly, but something like a check box in the beginning may be slightly difficult just due to the fact itll mean rewriting the story for each character to go around these fetishes. In the sexual events I will try and make the more 'extreme' fetishes, feet, rimjobs, pee, etc etc optional. Meaning the 'story' events will just have then normal stuff, and you can pursue the other fetishes optionally/at your leisure. No skipping or missing story dialogue required.

Oct 3, 2017
Hey there! Give me a moment and ill try and answer each concern ~

I plan to have just as much content in each LiB update as in each SI update. The plan is for V.01 (the first public release) to have about 2 hours of content. Along with easter eggs and special scenes to unlock just for fun (they dont affect the story and arent canon)

The story WILL be more mature and grounded, definitely no plans for magic or anything, but I dont plan for it to be extremely slow moving. Ill have a bit of sexual content with each update, inluding the first one. No drip feeding over the course of months. Even if the sexual content isnt canon, e.g in V.01 you obviously wont already be having sex with the girls, but there will be plenty of scenes that will be fun enough to get your rocks off to.

The game will still be harem, and similiar to SI I plan to have character specific endings if you choose to pursue one girl instead. There will be no other guys, no NTR, no sharing, anything like that. Ever. This also stays true for the female route (you can choose your MC gender, not sure if youve seen that yet). You will never have to share your girls and youll never experience a game over or anything. The only 'scenes' youll miss is if youre playing the Male MC, youll of course need to play the Female MC to get the female scenes, and vice versa. The only possible negative consequences (not yet 100% on these yet) will be if on optional dates/events you pick negative dialogue choices, the event may end, and youll just have to wait an in game day to try again. But no permanent game overs or anything.

I am glad you like my Daz work, and hope that this helps alleviate some of your concerns.
Thank you so much for the answers. Everything you say is perfect, I can't wait to see your work in Life in Bloom. Now I am really excited to see how it turns out. Best of luck to you on your new project!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello I have a problem in previous versions I installed the game correctly mind now I get it whenever I am not supported.
Sorry! I didnt quite understand the question. It's saying that the game is not supported ?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes