M.Animusphere

Aug 16, 2019
guys, i need help. Celeste has locked herself in her room and the tip says "???? I should try and focus on the other girls for now", but i've already talked with everyone else and nothing happened

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You need to repeat thos events with the other girls until you find out every one of them is mystic and after last one in the night all will gather in your room and tell you the trueth so you can continue the story.

M.Animusphere

Aug 16, 2019
alright, i have another question. After talking with Alex about what she was hiding, the MC tip says that i should find someone to teach me about all that magic stuff. How to progress?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello everyone!

I wanted to give a quick update on what's going on~

Work is going great, and thanks to help from a developer discord speed is increasing! A extremely helpful friend taught me how to use masks in Daz which will increase the speed of implementing new rooms, buttons, and functions into the game, thank you!

As well as this, have some images of our favorite annoyance Ellie. What could possibly have her so riled up?

Lastly, I will be afk for the next 24 hours or so as I have an interview 3 states away and must go to a hotel. I promise as soon as I'm back I'll give more insight into the development process including a roadmap so you can track the progress accurately!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello all!

I just got back from my interview around 1am last night, and after a nights rest put this quick roadmap together to allow you all to track exactly what's going on. It's not pretty, but I believe it can give you enough of an idea, of how long each section takes (size of the section) and where I am in the overall progress (colored areas).

For patrons, more teasers will be coming soon as I delve back into work, and the poll for February wallpapers will be put up soon as well.

Thank you all, have a great Monday! (Mondays, yuck)
1581728559168.png

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
so if im getting this right he halted this game to work on an entirely different game...fun
Correct. After working on Sylphia Island for over a year, through many rehauls, and after learning a ton about game development, I hit a big big patch of burnout, which would've been evident in any updates I would've done. I needed a break from the game and am ever closer to the first release of my new game. I do apologize for halting this one, I know a lot of people are upset, but i hope you can find enjoyment in the new title.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Correct. After working on Sylphia Island for over a year, through many rehauls, and after learning a ton about game development, I hit a big big patch of burnout, which would've been evident in any updates I would've done. I needed a break from the game and am ever closer to the first release of my new game. I do apologize for halting this one, I know a lot of people are upset, but i hope you can find enjoyment in the new title.
*sigh* ok but please dont abandon this i really enjoy this game i understand burn out can be a bitch

Reactions: Konstantinus
Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, burn out sucks. I really like this game. Hope you return to this after your new game release.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I have to admit, a very nice game.
It's a shame that it is currently in stasis.
It burns me to know how it goes with the girls and the story.

I was particularly taken with Serra. I liked her best of all the girls. :)

Will it continue with Sylphia Island?
The story definitely has potential.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Glacerose I want ask you someting. Are you thinking abondon this game and focusing your new game? Or you were thinking making both of them updates same time? Thanks for answer and wish you luck about your new game.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose I want ask you someting. Are you thinking abondon this game and focusing your new game? Or you were thinking making both of them updates same time? Thanks for answer and wish you luck about your new game.
The plan is to update both, but Life in Bloom is my current focus, I want to get a very solid lengthy version 1 out.

The only reason that either would be paused indefinitely is if Life in Bloom is either SO successful that players prefer I work on it exclusively, or it's not liked and players prefer I only do Sylphia Island.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello all, please forgive me for any grammatical/spelling issues and for the strange title, 'm typing this as quickly as I can and am in the midst of trying to alleviate the issue,

For those of you in the discord you may already know this, but for those not in it the past few days I've been dealing with a few pc issues. Stuttering, freezes, Blue Screens, the whole shebang, and it culminated last night in a hard drive failure in which I reinstalled windows and loaded from a backup I keep.

The files just finished copying and upon loading my Daz studio, my scene files are corrupted. For those who haven't used Daz, the 'scene' files are where you save your, well, your scenes. This is where your rooms, characters, environments, etc are stored. With my scene files corrupted, I cannot load any scenes I've made for Life in Bloom. The characters, the environments, all are unloadable.

This obviously leaves me in a precarious position, with not being able to develop Life in Bloom without recreating everything from scratch. I am currently trying various methods of repair to try and salvage this, and will post updates as I find out what's going on and what I can do.

To those of you who have been waiting with baited breathe for the release, I am truly sorry. I hope I can get through this issue, and will do everything I can to repair.

I will have more news soon, but the pathways ahead of me seem clear as of this moment ---

1. A method of restitution restores the files, and development continues as normal.

2. Only some files can be restored, a delay in development will occur as I rebuild what must be rebuilt.

3. The files are beyond restore, I will need to make tertiary plans for further development/rebuilding.

Regardless of what path we must take, I hope you all continue to stick with me, patron or not. Again, I will have news soon.

Thank you for reading, if you wish to discuss this further, or talk with me directly please join the discord as I do not always get patreon notifications.

----------

Thats terrible news, hope everything works out.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Damn I was wondering about the new game and this one. I just decided to randomly check about if they had any updates tonight. That is such a damn shame Glacerose, I hope you can find a way to repair the files somehow! Either way, I hope to see your future work in this or the new game or both.

As I've said before I don't have income to be a patreon but I will continue to stick along your work for sure! (Not sure if you're checking f95zone at the moment due to the issues but you'll see this eventually I'm sure.)

Reactions: Sylvanair
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes