HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
V.26 indeed had that ending. I concede the 'similarities' to mythic manor, no denying, and me making games in the first place was inspired by mythic manor but I plan to have a large plotline dedicated to the magic (shown a bit inv.3 already) and it to be more serious than the way mm handles it.
I mean, all the character backstories we have so far are significantly more tragic than MM, more similar to Harem Hotel in that respect. The site may as well have an "MM-like" tag at this point though, a lot of Ren'Py games use the same underlying gameplay formula but put their own twist on it, and the content's the important thing in a VN anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I mean, all the character backstories we have so far are significantly more tragic than MM, more similar to Harem Hotel in that respect. The site may as well have an "MM-like" tag at this point though, a lot of Ren'Py games use the same underlying gameplay formula but put their own twist on it, and the content's the important thing in a VN anyway.

Well in that case I do hope my content lives up to a game in it's own right.

cactousss

Oct 6, 2017
Brady2626 tsunku arms99
The gallery issues are because of the loss of persistent data mentioned in the OP

From Patreon-

This update is extremely large, and requires starting a new save! If you dont wanna do that, that's okay! Download these two files below, and drop them in your "SylphiaIsland/game/saves" folder and your "appdata/RenPy/ SylphiaIsland-15555555" folders respectively, overwriting as necessary. It will give you a save at the start of the new content in your first save slot. I would HIGHLY recommend playing through from the beginning though to enjoy all the renewed content V.3 has to offer.

Save -

Persistent -
Thx But do you now how to change the MC name now ?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
How to Unclock Story ???
I cant continue new story :'(
" Tip : Not yet Uncloked... try progressing elsewhere " i confussed for this :(
Probably just have to progress with one of the other girls in the house or with Vivian at the library

arms99

May 11, 2018
How to Unclock Story ???
I cant continue new story :'(
" Tip : Not yet Uncloked... try progressing elsewhere " i confussed for this :(
I'm thinking you're at the spot right after the big reveal. I got a little bit stuck there myself since none of the girls would give hint after that, however if you click on the MC picture you get a hint. Something along the lines of talking to Alex about you past or powers can't remember which. The next day go to her room in the afternoon and ask her "So... what exactly is it that you know about me?" after that you need to focus on Vivian (the librarian) for a bit and then all the girls will unlock again

arms99

May 11, 2018
Well in that case I do hope my content lives up to a game in it's own right.

This is the first time I played this and I think your content is awesome. It’s similar to both MM and HH, but they’re great games so being compared to them is a complement.

I look forward to see what you have in store for us next. Keep up the great work (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I seem to be missing something with Celeste I have affection at 20 but the last sexual event is still locked, and it just tells me that I should hang out with Celeste :unsure:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I seem to be missing something with Celeste I have affection at 20 but the last sexual event is still locked, and it just tells me that I should hang out with Celeste :unsure:
Try checking all hours, sometimes hang out with is for a specific time.

Reactions: Mormont

Jabba Wookie

Sep 4, 2018
Hey I am very much stuck here. Celeste isn't anywhere to be found after she sent the picture and Serra, Lillian and Gracie's hints all say to talk to other girls. Alex's hint says I hear something in the kitchen but nothing happens in the kitchen at any time of day. Every other girl is at the end of their story except Vivian, who's hint says it isn't unlocked yet and I should explore or talk to more girls, which isn't very possible seeing as I cant progress any other girl at the moment. All that's left is the MC's hint which isn't unlocked yet. Some help on what exactly I'm supposed to be doing would be VERY much appreciated

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I get the same "problem " in this game I get in other harem games .
every update I tend to play the storyline of my favorite girl first.So this results in a closed door and no new interaction with said favorite girl .
Just like eating a bag of assorted sweets , starting with the most liked sweets and at the end you have to take the least liked to finish .

Reactions: chanbing and ecoli
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes