Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018

Hello everyone!

I come bearing news of the expected release dates of V.3!

$20 - 9/16

$10 - 9/18

$5 - 9/20

$1 - 9/22

Public - 9/23

V.3 is expected to launch with approximately 3 to 3 and 1/2 hours of content, yes you read that right! 3 to 3 1/2 HOURS of playable content. Including main story quests, ambient events, and character specific story events. Along with this, V.3 comes with a very sleek UI overhaul and various Quality of life changes that have been requested.

Remember to join the public discord for daily updates and conversation about the game, and as always, thank you so much for supporting Sylphia Island!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello all!

Hurricane Dorian is currently rearing her ugly head at my home, and subsequently seems to be messing with the power lines. Power is out at my house, and my hamster that normally is my backup computer power is being lazy (kidding). This of course is going to delay dev time, depending on when the power is finally fixed, a delay on v.3 will occur. I do apologize for this, but unfortunately I cant control mother nature.

More info on the delay will come soon, and more teasers will follow, as soon as I can continue dev work!

-------------------------

Stay safe, pal.

Reactions: Glacerose

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
From the land of shake and bake to Flatland, USA. Been there, done that, so I understand your problem. Hang in there. If you survive, you'll be able to say, "I survived."

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I would agree with the Nakoni comment too. I mean who doesn't love that weird mother fucker?! xD

You all safe wherever you are now Glacerose? I know it passed a relative and died out by them. I'm no where near the hurricanes anymore myself but having come from a place where it happens all the time. I can completely understand that issue.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I would agree with the Nakoni comment too. I mean who doesn't love that weird mother fucker?! xD

You all safe wherever you are now Glacerose? I know it passed a relative and died out by them. I'm no where near the hurricanes anymore myself but having come from a place where it happens all the time. I can completely understand that issue.
I'm safe now :) It wasnt too bad where I was, but power got knocked out for a while and the roads were blocked up. Im back at school now, doing Dev work as we speak. The event I'm working on now is clocking in at about 22 minutes long, quite a hefty event.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'm doing my best to get this update finished and released :). I'm extremely sorry for the delay.
Take your time Glacerose
Glad to hear that you came out of the storm ok!
41.png
Until then - I'm really enjoying the images you have posted on various Discord boards.
Sylphia Island
Thunder Rob's
Others should do the same - Imho :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
serra2.png
Hard to believe how much this game evolved and improved from the beginning - til now!
Looking forward to the new update also Glacerose - but like good whiskey - some things take time!

Cheers

Reactions: Glacerose
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes