Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
the next update comes out this month ? Glacerose
Unsure exactly. The PLAN was the end of this month, but its still to be determined, I go back to college in 2 days, so a day or two of dev time while I move back in and get settled will be impacted and may delay slightly.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Below are typos, paragraphs being cut off a bit, or missing images. Not sure if these are reported don't have time to re-read everything. Quite enjoyed the rehaul Glacerose, sorry took so long to comment and do the newest one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there. Apologies for the restart, the entire game, including variables and how it tracks progress were all rewritten so it was impossible to have save compatibility. For future updates if a restart is ever required I will have a save file available for download to offset replaying the entire game.

Thank you for the list of issues! Thanks to the diligence of a few players since V.26 released I believe all instances of grammar and continuity errors have been fixed up, especially ones where an event occurs with a girl and suddenly shes somewhere else in the world though you just left, these instances have been fixed up for V.3.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hey there. Apologies for the restart, the entire game, including variables and how it tracks progress were all rewritten so it was impossible to have save compatibility. For future updates if a restart is ever required I will have a save file available for download to offset replaying the entire game.

Thank you for the list of issues! Thanks to the diligence of a few players since V.26 released I believe all instances of grammar and continuity errors have been fixed up, especially ones where an event occurs with a girl and suddenly shes somewhere else in the world though you just left, these instances have been fixed up for V.3.
I realy dont see a problum with having to restart a new game cus the game is still early in its development. And I love the new theme of game like good vs bad i can see know how the game changed from 1st release when mc woke up in a field with no memory maybe he fell from heaven or was caught in a fight and lost his memory so many things come to mind cant wait for the next update

Last edited:
Reactions: Glacerose

bapbap

Jun 5, 2019
Tbh, is there a way for me to make easy money at the beginning, honestly I can't choose the right number and even the rest I can't exactly know how it works.
I want to know if there is any way to earn big money including cheats?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Tbh, is there a way for me to make easy money at the beginning, honestly I can't choose the right number and even the rest I can't exactly know how it works.
If you are aware of how to turn the console on using a third party program or a save editor, you can set the variable "money" to whatever you want.

Other than the 4 minigames, Rock Paper Scissors, Guess the Number, Drink Mixing, Book Sorting, there is no way to earn money.

Reactions: bapbap

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

I use this site on games where there's a grind for cash that doesn't actually require interaction to progress the story.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is also unren and enable dev mode renpy that you can use. Just run either one and then in game hit shift + O and type in money=99999999 or whatever amount you want and hit enter.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes