Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Glacerose

Just FYI: about that Ella-Card disappearing stuff:

Strange thing was, that on all my saves, her card was gone - therefore i had the cards from V & Emily on older saves (where i havent met them yet^^)

Starting a new game->same thing! (cards from V, Emily, Vivian already there, Ellas missing) :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Finally deleted all saves (game folder and Renpy-Folder in appdata, started new game:

- get Celeste to Level 6
- talk to Melissa in the Park (to get Ellas card, which wouldnt show up otherwise)
- go to Ella, ask name, ask to take a break, do all her stuff
- everything else then, now it's fine :cool:

Though i can't prove it, i'm 95% sure, that my saves/game where somehow broken due to overwriting saves. don't know why and how - and i never experienced this in any other renpy-game, but though pretty sure, that's the problem.

Guess this problem will (hopefully) be gone anyway in the new version, but i would regardless recommend everybody: don't overwrite your saves! :cool:

Now back to my girls :giggle: (really like the game so far!)

• Love
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose

Just FYI: about that Ella-Card disappearing stuff:

Strange thing was, that on all my saves, her card was gone - therefore i had the cards from V & Emily on older saves (where i havent met them yet^^)

Starting a new game->same thing! (cards from V, Emily, Vivian already there, Ellas missing) :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Finally deleted all saves (game folder and Renpy-Folder in appdata, started new game:

- get Celeste to Level 6
- talk to Melissa in the Park (to get Ellas card, which wouldnt show up otherwise)
- go to Ella, ask name, ask to take a break, do all her stuff
- everything else then, now it's fine :cool:

Though i can't prove it, i'm 95% sure, that my saves/game where somehow broken due to overwriting saves. don't know why and how - and i never experienced this in any other renpy-game, but though pretty sure, that's the problem.

Guess this problem will (hopefully) be gone anyway in the new version, but i would regardless recommend everybody: don't overwrite your saves! :cool:

Now back to my girls :giggle: (really like the game so far!)
Glad you like it, and sorry you had to go through all that!
i wish, Ms. Kero would at least become a side-character, so beautiful :love::giggle:
I wont rule out anything, it's possible she will in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Merseault

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
It will be maxed to the content in v.26. All content already in the game will be unlocked, any new sexual ambients affection will need to be gained for.
Ofc, I wouldn't want it any other way - need to play the game to earn the rewards and enjoy the journey.

Reactions: Glacerose

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Glacerose

What do you think about applying some nail polish to the girls (fingers and/or toes)? would look nice, i think :cool::giggle:

but of course, i have no idea, how hard it would be, implementing this^^

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose

What do you think about applying some nail polish to the girls (fingers and/or toes)? would look nice, i think :cool::giggle:

but of course, i have no idea, how hard it would be, implementing this^^
Wouldn't be hard at all. Will definitely take that into consideration for certain girls, spice up their models a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Merseault

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
regarding "random events"

There should be 2 in the kitchen, 2 in the living room, 1 outside the house and 1 in the offices. If that helps find them
just to be sure, that also changed meanwhile, correct? (couldn't find info in the changelog)

sry for spamming the thread with my sh*t :cool::giggle:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Can you like get a job for money or you just have to keep playing those annoying little games for it? ....

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Can you like get a job for money or you just have to keep playing those annoying little games for it? ....
There are two 'job' minigames to unlock. One at the library through Vivian, one at the club through ella

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok I passed on a couple updates and finally downloaded the latest update. I have finished everyone's content but Celeste my clue is she needs space after sending me a picture. I have been all over the map at all times of the day and can't find her. Any hint would be appreciated

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Ok I passed on a couple updates and finally downloaded the latest update. I have finished everyone's content but Celeste my clue is she needs space after sending me a picture. I have been all over the map at all times of the day and can't find her. Any hint would be appreciated
Try checking your phone to view the picture, then going to your room in the afternoon :)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
In the Relationship window, using a heart icon to indicate "story points" is confusing. Maybe change the icon to a book?

Or maybe put affection points in the heart and put story points in the top right of each box (since that's the only place there's room)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or better yet, expand the boxes and use an icon for both!

Also,

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
In the Relationship window, using a heart icon to indicate "story points" is confusing. Maybe change the icon to a book?

Or maybe put affection points in the heart and put story points in the top right of each box (since that's the only place there's room)
Or better yet, expand the boxes and use an icon for both!

Also,
Indeed, the relationship window will be changing.

And i've done a passthrough thanks to the dilegence of a player who passed me a huge list of grammar/continuity issues and have touched up the whole script. In V.3 we should be 99.99% issue free :)

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
I can't find
Serra after I find out about cat ears
I
Ask all the girls still I can't find serra
And
Y my Ella card is missin???

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Oh thanks for info
And also
My Ella and Emily card is missing why??
It's a bug with the relationship system. It's being reworked next update to be less buggy and more visually attractive. Dont worry, them missing doesnt affect you getting anything in the game.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes