prrt

Feb 24, 2019
OK , that's a twist .
So no more naughty things with the girls but go and save the world .
Or can we do both ?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
From my most recent post.

"Hello all!

This teaser was released to patrons on 7/26, now being made public due to the nature of it heavily affecting game development.

This teaser may be a little bit cryptic to some, leaving you wondering what this has to do with the story and where Sylphia Island is headed after the Serra twist in V.25. Rest assured, future posts will slowly help piece together exactly what the future of the island is, and by the time the update releases sometime in August, it will all come together. For a quick overview, you can read below, but for those who wish to be fully non spoilered when V.3 releases, be sure to skip!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to join the official discord for more teasers, conversation, and looks into the development of the game.

Thank you all for supporting the game! Stay tuned for more posts in the coming days and weeks leading up to V.3!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow this turns the whole original story from back when the MC woke up with amnesia completely on its head. sounds like its turning into a completely different game! perhaps the MC can be just as mind blow by all this as the players probably are! it would be cool to see him react the same way the player is by having some "HOLY SHIT!" and "WTF!?" moments!

btw, i wanted to mention that i noticed spending time with the girls doesnt seem to increase the relationship level anymore and only main events increase relationship score. is this a new mechanic you implemented or is this a bug?

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
wow this turns the whole original story from back when the MC woke up with amnesia completely on its head. sounds like its turning into a completely different game! perhaps the MC can be just as mind blow by all this as the players probably are! it would be cool to see him react the same way the player is by having some "HOLY SHIT!" and "WTF!?" moments!

btw, i wanted to mention that i noticed spending time with the girls doesnt seem to increase the relationship level anymore and only main events increase relationship score. is this a new mechanic you implemented or is this a bug?
It's just badly designed UI! The heart score is the "story level", if you click their card, the affection appears in the top left. The relationship menu will look like this in V.3, so no more confusion about the affection score :) 1564445283248.png

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
oh wow! a full screen bio and everything! nice! what im seein looks good so far! got that really old song "Anticipation" in my head right now! LOL

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
one quick question about the bathroom-scenes:

were they random before (just guessing regarding to earlier walkthroughs), but now they trigger automatically following every girls story?!? :unsure:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
one quick question about the bathroom-scenes:

were they random before (just guessing regarding to earlier walkthroughs), but now they trigger automatically following every girls story?!? :unsure:
There did used to be semi random bathroom scenes, but those have been cut out, the only scenes in the bathroom are the ones in each girls story, usually peek scenes.

Reactions: Merseault

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
was probably said before, but nevertheless:

- Ella's affection always stays at 0, no matter what you do? (even though it's not important right now, yeah)
- after Ella's sleepover, her card goes blank (story-level now at 3 - as i read here, there is no more content after that(?), but a bug anyway)

edit: ok, not exactly sure, when her card disappeared :unsure: Emilys was gone too first, but after loading an older save, that was fixed

(playing V0.26, fresh start)

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
was probably said before, but nevertheless:

- Ella's affection always stays at 0, no matter what you do? (even though it's not important right now, yeah)
- after Ella's sleepover, her card goes blank (story-level now at 3 - as i read here, there is no more content after that(?), but a bug anyway)

edit: ok, not exactly sure, when her card disappeared :unsure: Emilys was gone too first, but after loading an older save, that was fixed

(playing V0.26, fresh start)
The Ella issue I have touched up, it was a variable misnaming issue. As for the card disappearing, I can only guess the issue was. With the remade character screens in V.3 though the issue doesnt present itself, so it may have just been a small issue that was fixed when I recoded the screen.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
ok, thx! :giggle:

can you already say, if saves from v0.26 will work on the new version? edit: without problems?^^

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
ok, thx! :giggle:

can you already say, if saves from v0.26 will work on the new version? edit: without problems?^^
I cannot say for 100%, but as it stands now they should work no problem, nothing is planned to change that should affect save compatibility. If something does come up though, I plan to have a v.26 completed save available for download so people can skip replaying though.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I cannot say for 100%, but as it stands now they should work no problem, nothing is planned to change that should affect save compatibility. If something does come up though, I plan to have a v.26 completed save available for download so people can skip replaying though.
But will that be with max affection points for the girls that do provide sexual favor's (ofc this is if you have to supply a save file)?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
But will that be with max affection points for the girls that do provide sexual favor's (ofc this is if you have to supply a save file)?
It will be maxed to the content in v.26. All content already in the game will be unlocked, any new sexual ambients affection will need to be gained for.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes